LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Stash, Shows Yours!

Why all the different types of diapers , are some more absorbant than others or do you just like variety ?

i cant take pictures of mine right now , but its nothing special , usually just 1 bag of depends with a small thing of vasaline , scented baby powder and sometimes some glycerin suppositories. i dont mind the new depends though they seem to have made them even more thick than the last update. but i would like to get my hands on some attends .

mine is nothing special right now, just some bambino biancos and some fitted pads that I bought locally, along with my onesies, paci, and baby powder. not to mention i keep my adult toys along with them in a plastic footlocker in my closet. I have to keep them hidden because I'm in the Air Force, and I live in the dorms. However, I'm separating in about a month, so when I get back stateside I'm gonna be getting an apartment with one of my buddies back home(he knows about my diapers). Once that happens I won't have to be as secretive about my lifestyle. Though I will still keep the diapers put away in-case either of us has company over. Once I get my new stash set up Ill be sure and post pics of it. :)

I proably have too many, but can you every have too much of a good thing? I have about 20+ bags of Attends in my closet plus 4 cases of various Bambinos, plus about another 12 bags of various brands. Thats just in my bedroom, in my basement I have about 30 bags of diapers and doublers. I also have about another 100 bags in storage away from my house. I guess I am just a colletor or something. My best diapers are a bunch of vintage Pampers from the 70's and several bags of older Attends that I came across.

post-9062-12503045896362_thumb.jpg

post-9062-1250304598679_thumb.jpg

post-9062-12503046153058_thumb.jpg

post-9062-12503045896362_thumb.jpg

post-9062-1250304598679_thumb.jpg

post-9062-12503046153058_thumb.jpg

Wow, either you have a lot of money to burn or you spend most of it on them. Sorry but that just seems like spending to much on something that is not the norm, meaning you can't exactly share them with all your friends. Like collecting cars or something.

Seriously 100 bags in storage?

I'm I probably assumed to much though and you are probably surrounded by many friends and are quiet the extrovert? At least that is generally what happens with assumptions and then you just look like an ass.

Hopefully it is just what you choose to collect and probably isn't what you life is about, I'll just assume that unless you tell me otherwise as that is the way they work, you make one and then it's like murphy's law and it comes back to bite you in the ass.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I proably have too many, but can you every have too much of a good thing? I have about 20+ bags of Attends in my closet plus 4 cases of various Bambinos, plus about another 12 bags of various brands. Thats just in my bedroom, in my basement I have about 30 bags of diapers and doublers. I also have about another 100 bags in storage away from my house. I guess I am just a colletor or something. My best diapers are a bunch of vintage Pampers from the 70's and several bags of older Attends that I came across.

I'd fill up a pool with diapers and go swimming. I know, I'm weird. Seriously, I had a ton of diapers at one point and stacked them up on my bed in layers and laid on them. It felt really, really good.

Guest diaperguy68

If you think thats a lot you should see my collection... i bought attends, molicare, abena x plus, and depend. i probably have close to 100 diapers sitting here

i like wearing three or occasionally more at the same time.. you'll use them up quicker this way..

Guest YkDave

Most of my stash.... Just a mix of cloth diapers and disposables. Got a load of cloth diapers in the wash so the shelf is a bit bare right now. Also have another small stash beside the shelf.

003.jpg

Yes, I sopose that I do have too many. Its more collecting them than anything. When I lived in a larger city, I would go every day to the thrift stores and see what they had. Over the years, I found some really good finds, everythinf from vintage Attends and Promise Briefs, to Mollicare Super Plus. Rest assured, that most of the diapers that I have I did not pay full retail price for. I got many of them at thrift stores and did not pay more than 5.00 for, and many I got less than that. Also, this is about 5 years worth of collecting.

I will admit, that right now it is ok to have so many since I live alone and am single. It does make it difficult to have people over, but I dont entertain often, so I am a bit more free to have them around the house. I imagan that this will change once I find that someone special, but at the moment I will enjoy haveing them around. Time will tell.

I could show you my stash of used diapers laying around the bedroom after this weekend. It's one of those too hot to do anything weekends. So anyway....carry on. Ohh the dude with all the diapers....That's cool!!!! I was thinking how crazy that would be if say a tornado hit your storage building and all those diapers took to the sky.....all the people the next day would think the diaper fairy visited them. :whistling:

my lord, we buy one bag of 12 at a time and one bag lasts us 2-4 months.....

i've got two left they are on the floor of the closet in the bag... its not much of a stash.

my pacis are under the bed, on the bedside table, on the floor etc... my bottle is somewhere.. can't find it, probably under the dirty laundry... my onesie is on the loveseat next to the bed...

thats about it for my stash, if were to showa picture it would sorta be a pic of my bedroom and you'dhave to play ispy to find the stuff.

Not home right now, but my stash right is a CVS cloth covered brief, 2 depends briefs, 11 Abena X-Plus, probably about 5 or so depends boosters, a pair of comco llc blue plasitic pants, and a NUK 3 pacifier. All stashed inside one of my tower speakers, I have the big bass speaker taken out for easy hiding/removal. Our house doesn't have any good places where people don't go, so this has been the only place I could find that no one would have any reason to look. Those XPlus are so big, so it is totally stuffed with squeezing in the others around them. Can't wait to graduate and have my own place, but for now I should be very gratefully to be fully supported and not have to worry about anything but working on my degree.

12 diapers will last us anywhere from 2-4 months.... it depends on whats going on in regards to work/school/other life things that determines how often we play.

being an adult baby is just one thing i enjoy doing, but i'm not gonna spend 100's of dollars a month when that money can be much better spent on things.

Very nice collection - though I won't ask about the stack of dildos :)

lol, the Lexapro is a gift from my Doc, a back-up of free samples for times when i can't afford to fill the $100 a month prescription on the exact day i need it.

I like your stash of Lexapro Daily Di!

Here's my sloppy cabinet, lots of Huggies Overnites for stuffer, Tranquility and other goodies!

Phil

a bag lasts you a month or two...... I go thru a case about every 90 days, and that is over 80 diapers. Rule of thumb, once you open the last bag, you order more.

Generally with me, it's once I open the case, lol. But being incontinent and a DL I use 2-3 a day and usually keep 2-3 bags worth open and unbagged so they can decompress before use (better absorbency.)