LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Ever Going To Find True Love

Guest ilovebunnies

Guest ilovebunnies

Ive been on diapermates for three years now and havent found the right one yet.Im looking for true love, for a daddy. Im not looking for people who are into this for just sexual reasons. I guess im just different that way. diapers and baby things make me feel safe and Im looking for the right person to share this side of me, not to make me feel unsafe. I want someone to love me for me and allow me to love them unconditionally. I want someone to cuddle with and go to when im scared. I want someone who wants to spend every moment with me and share everything about themselves with me, no secrets.It seems so impossible to find the right person but I cant ever give up.

In my experience, you won't find true love--it'll find you. Usually when you least expect it!

And yes, the right guy is out there for you. It's funny, I actually fit the bill to a T, as I love to make a girl feel safe and warm and cozy and (don't tell the other guys) I like to cuddle. I'm a big burly bear of a man and you'd surely feel safe in my arms. As for diapers, they're mostly a comfort thing for me too, though there is occasionally a sexual element. And I'm all for unconditional love, because Lord knows I have my faults, but don't we all. All that said, though, I am spoken for.

Just be patient, ilovebunnies, and true love will come your way, and make you very, very happy indeed!

I gave up looking for true love and it found me. Then it pulled a cruel joke and I was cast aside. Haven't looked for love since. I figure it will just fall out of the sky one day and land in my face then start to wiggle. Sometimes it is meant to be, other times it is meant as a "don't do this again." I'll leave it to fate now. I put a lot of faith in fate. Though I don't believe in it :D

I tried diapermates for years plus lots of other AB/DL meet/date groups without ANY luck. Saying that I would have thought you would have more chance as the female to male ratio is in your favour.

Anyway I was giving up on finding my mummy or Ab girlfriend and set up a profile on a normal dating site just to find someone. Would give up on the AB side of my life to find a girl (or try to) or when we get to know each other let them know. Anyway to cut a long story short found someone and I told them about my AB side even before we met. we have been going out nearly 2 years now and she lives with me and she is my mummy.

So even when you have given up hope there is still chance, I am the proof to that.

• 2 weeks later...

just be careful not to confuse wanting someone to cuddle up with and feel safe with and being completely dependent on the other person.

while everyone loves another person to 'save' being too needy can quickly become a turn off.

it took me about 3 years on various diaper sites to find my boyfriend so i know the frustration... but dont forget to still go out on dates with people you meet elsewhere, let friends hook you up with someone, meet people at bars, coffeeshops, bookstores.

you can be looking on diapermates, but you can't use that exclusively or you might miss a lot of good times!

NO.......NO...........NO.............NO.................NO! YOU'LL NEVER FIND TRUE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, why ask us we don't have a crystal ball. I always hated when someone would tell me, especially someone who's already in a relationship, "oh don't give up, it'll happen someday, someday soon, when you least expect it, there out there, they'll come to you, I know how you feel." Did I cover them all? You're like thinking, "whatever, you're already dating someone, what do you know."

We can however give you advise aside from the blah, blah, blah stuff above.

The only advise I'll give, is don't be too picky, most relationships don't start off with fireworks, they work there way to it and take it one date at a time. I don't believe you're going to find your whole package on your wish list on your first date. You may work your way to that point and get what you want, but that takes time and it also takes starting a relationship, even if you may think it's not going to work. To walk you first have to put one leg forward, then the next and so on, but if you never put the first leg forward, you won't be going anywhere. Then they'll have to come to you, so go to them or at least meet half way.

Remember, "Friends are like elevators, they either bring you up, or bring you down". Most people will start on the first floor but if you're going down, then get off at the next floor or ride it out for a couple, see where it takes you, but your goal should be to go up. You have to get on the elevator to go anywhere though.

There's my advise.

You might like to try and join Diaperspace.com perhaps you will have more success there, also , it would be useful to know where in the world you are from , you didnt mention that in your post,

I'm David, 40, genuine Daddy , living in the UK London

message me sometime if you like

yessir31@hotmail.com

Ive been on diapermates for three years now and havent found the right one yet.Im looking for true love, for a daddy. Im not looking for people who are into this for just sexual reasons. I guess im just different that way. diapers and baby things make me feel safe and Im looking for the right person to share this side of me, not to make me feel unsafe. I want someone to love me for me and allow me to love them unconditionally. I want someone to cuddle with and go to when im scared. I want someone who wants to spend every moment with me and share everything about themselves with me, no secrets.It seems so impossible to find the right person but I cant ever give up.

Dear ILoveBunnies,

Others have offered some helpful and positive advice. I'll start with a love story and then offer my advice.

In the late spring of 2007 I was sort of active on a regression website that is offline now. I was intrigued by a female poster who was a little too young for me, but I've always enjoyed getting to know girls and what they are thinking about. I wrote a nice, non demanding private message to her and she replied. At this point she could tell you that she would regularly get a steady stream of emails from guys, most of whom asked for sex in the very first letter! She was so used to these sort of letters that she almost deleted mine without responding.

We wrote daily emails to each other and I discovered that her doctors warned her that she can not have children. While this was horrible news for her, it took away the only reason I wasn't allowing myself to get serious about her. You are still young and may not be thinking about children yet. Women in their 30s think about it alot. I've had my children and it's unfair for me to marry a younger woman and then deny her one of her dearest life goals.

In December 2007 I flew her to my town so we could finally meet. Our first real date was a day at Disney World and the other purpose was to see if we were physically attracted to each other. It was all good so in February 2008 I flew up to her place and asked her father if I could marry her. The wedding was in April. I flew up and the day after the wedding was spent loading a U-Hual truck. We drove together all the way from Billings, Montana to Tampa, Florida and she saw more of the country than she ever had. We've been married and living in Tampa since. I'm her Daddy most of the time and I spend a lot of time holding her or just allowing her to lean against me.

Relationships are more than that of course and we also share a love of music, history and crafting. She supports my running goals and I support her quilting projects. We do some things together, but support each other in the things we do as individuals.

The moral of this story is to stay active in the diaper community and read the private emails you get. A few might actually be from nice guys! Also, there is more to life than wearing diapers and snuggling. Be sure that your vision of a relationship includes professional develop in your career, staying fit, doing interesting things that are enjoyable for you to talk about as well as being able to live as a little girl in your house with your Daddy.

Chop dii khrap! (Good luck in Thai)

Honu

"Hopeless Romantic" -Bouncing Souls

I don't know what other people see

or what they think is love

But i know what it means to me

I fall in love so easily

And it's hard to let your guard down

Something you never wanted to

I gave you my love and if you turned away

I guess i'd be screwed, but...

I'm a hopeless romantic