LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena X-plus

Hi DiaperLover,

Yes your idea sounds great. If you cant use the abriform to the fullest extent possible, it is a good idea to purchase some cheaper diapers that will hold a singe wetting.

Any of the generic diapers such as CVS or Walgreens are good enough for this purpose and are cheap.

Mind you, $90 for 86 diapers sounds like a good deal but the hassle of ordering diapers and having them delivered means that it is worthwhile saving them for when you can really get the most from your investment.

Abri Form X Plus are my favourite cos: Da thickest , most absorbant diaper[3500ml] and they are amazingly soft when wet. :lol: And have nice blue Medium X PLUS written in bubble writting on the all white diaper.

Da only downside is it can only be readjusted twice or it rips da diaper plastic,so its no good if u av 2 put diaper on in a hurry. :angry:

Dats why Attends Special Care 10 and Tena Slip Maxi are better in dat respect cos they av reinforced plastic where the tapes stick to,so they can be retaped many times without ripping the diaper! :):D

I used the abri for the first time last night. It is the best disposable that I have tried. It still doesn't absorbe as well as a cloth diaper.

I am traveling next month so I had to buy some disposables.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just purchased some more abriform xplus a few weeks ago.

As it happens I also discovered an old one among my stash.

Comparing the more recent supply with the older one (from about a year ago) it is clear that there have been many improvements in their product recently. The main improvements are the shape of the nappy and the tapes.

The shape of the nappy has expanded. A critism of the older style ones are that they are way to narrow. Now they have expanded the crotch they are much more absorbent.

The second and best improvement is in the tapes. Recently I would say the tapes were woeful. Recent purchases confirm that they have improved the tapes. The tapes are now as good as anything on the market. I have had no issues with the tapes detaching.

In conclusion, if you were disappointed with the hype about abriform in the past, I suggest you revist this brand as there is now nothing on the market that can match it for quality. Admittedly the price is steep, but when you see the quality, there is real value there that was missing in recent times.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this aint a repost question but here goes: Did anyone ever try abri-wing? From abena of course :D. I've looked into those and they look VERY confy and thick!!! ... if anyone has ever tryed them please post review thz!

Where are you finding xplus for 90.00? for 86 of them?

I'm thinking our friend made a math error. There is no way he found abena x-plus for 90. Maybe some other brand....maybe we mis-read his comments. Either way, I've searched the web and haven't been able to find them yet...

The search goes on...

dw

• 3 weeks later...

All as I am typing this I am sitting in my Abena X plus and it is great great great they are thick between the legs and soooooooo comfy. They beat the Depends hands down.

I just had to say this.

Babybub

• 4 weeks later...

hi

i was wondering if i ordered a pack of abena x-plus will the name show up on the label? and how many diapers do i have to wear to make me really waddle

Would help if we all knew where you were thinking of ordering from!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

just put a baby diaper inside your adult diaper. Then wet the baby diaper and throw that one away when used and reuse the adult diaper many times.

Since ordering the Abri-Form X-Plus for the first time recently, I was very pleased with them but because of the higher cost, I've almost been afraid to use them and wanting to only use them during prolonged diapering periods, which in the long run has meaned less diapering for me.

I've never doubled with a baby diaper (or another diaper period) for usage but now that I think about it, it's a very interesting idea. I'll try it.

My review is that they are excellent disposables. The ones I purchased have been the thickest and most padded out of anything I've had thus far. It is literally a PAD of protection :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cutie_pie

hi everyone

i love my abena X-plus! there are so thick between my legs!! i drive to and from t.o alot so wat i do before i leave is double up so i have a large bulge in the front and make then even thicker. i always like when truck drivers look in or when i go to drive throughs! another thing i do is drink lots water before i leave and during my trip and not use the wash room once during the trip!! i love the warm feeling of my own pee and if im lucky...my poo!!! i generally drive slow or take longer routes to stay in my dirty diapers as long as possible!

i became a DL a few monthes ago and hoave only worn thema few times...but now i cant get enough of them! i specially love going out in public with diapers on and see how many people can guess im waering them!!

• 2 weeks later...

I tried AbriForm X-Plus for the first time this year. Since the store owner told me they had just arrived from Denmark, I guess they're the most recent version available on the market. Buying them in stock with other brands I was able to make a quite accurate comparison, and I can tell you this is probably the best diaper in the world. It holds like a Molicare or more, but it's way more comfortable and soft. I use it with an Abri-Let maxi booster inside, and when I put plastic pants on for more security, the impression it gives to me is that I could drop a nuclear bomb inside it without noticing from the outside. Although I pee a lot, a boosted AbriForm X-plus resists on me from 6 to 10 hours without leaks (even more if I wear it overnight). Moreover, it's the only diaper that smells exactly like the ones I used to stole when I was 5 y/o from my little sister's closet.

I bought 11 packages of them, but as soon as I tried them the first thing I thought was that I had bought too few.

• 2 weeks later...

I am intersted in getting a pack of these. I'v only orderd diapers, or bought them for that matter once. I got a pack of restore medium's from the diaper super store. The mediums fit me ok, but im wondering if I should try going for large abena x-plus. Would there be a draw back if I dont need large but wear them, like the fit? I am am a guy if that matters.

Thanks in advance.

Guest diapered469

I am intersted in getting a pack of these. I'v only orderd diapers, or bought them for that matter once. I got a pack of restore medium's from the diaper super store. The mediums fit me ok, but im wondering if I should try going for large abena x-plus. Would there be a draw back if I dont need large but wear them, like the fit? I am am a guy if that matters.

Thanks in advance.

I've gotten the medium x-plus, and they fit pretty well on my 36inch waist. I'd say if your waste is bigger than 38 go for the large.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I've been hearing a lot of stuff recently on Abena X-plus diapers like the fact that they are the bulkiest diapers and stuff like that, but I've never been able to actually see how bulky they are when someone has them on. So can anyone please post a few pictures or links to pictures which show how thick/bulky these diapers really are???

I've just started wearing X-Plus Mediums this year, and I can't imagine going back to any other disposable diaper. These truly are the Rolls Royce of adult diapers. I've flooded them two or three times and like the old TV ad for Luvs said, they hold like the Hoover Dam! Never once had a leak. True, I wish they had a shiny plastic back like the old Pampers used to, but hey it's not that lame-o "cloth" that so many other diapers are going to; it's a nice soft white plastic, softer than the Mollies, and altho I first thought the "Abena X-Plus" writing down the center sort of took away from the babyish look, now I don't mind it at all. I'm a skinny guy with a 33" waist, and these truely look like big baby diapers on me. I wear them at night with plastic pants and have never had a leak. I LOVE THEM!!

:beer:

wv

• 4 weeks later...

I just went to xpmedical.com and on the front page they show an X-Plus with backward printing. The diapers are fine, but Gary is selling them at a discount of $47.99 per case, shipping included! This is an unbeatable deal, it seems, for the right person.

The hitch? They're only in medium and, of course, the quantities are limited. The fact that they're mediums makes them useless to me, but I'm hoping to be able to help some people here. Go check it out!

-RMS

Wow! Thats one heck of a deal! X Plus's Ive found are a little more pricey on average, not this time I guess. However Im stuck in the same boat as you, mediums are no good to me, but a great post non the less and Im sure you will help lots of people purchase these at great prices.

I already have some of them in my closet right now. I noticed the backwords writing after a while, but I never noticed any other problems. They work just like normal ones. In fact, I just ordered 2 more cases to save me some $.

I already have some of them in my closet right now. I noticed the backwords writing after a while, but I never noticed any other problems. They work just like normal ones. In fact, I just ordered 2 more cases to save me some $.

kckmedical has them even cheaper:

http://kckmedical.com/index.asp?PageAction...mp;ProdID=17502