LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adam Sandler Wants To Diaper His Wife?

<h1 class="articleheading">Adam Sandler distracted by diapers</h1>Adam - who also has a three-year-old child, Sadie, with Jacqueline - told US TV talk show host Conan O'Brien: "I don't see women as sexual beings anymore.

"When I see a vagina, seriously all I want to do is powder it. I just don't want them to get rashes. There is nothing arousing about it.

"When my wife is naked in front of me I think, 'Should I get a diaper?' "

As his comments drew shocked gasps from the studio audience, Conan smiled politely and told Adam: "That's great for you, that's a terrific thing for you and your wife."

Despite his fixation with changing nappies, the 42-year-old comic star insists he loves having a family.

Adam explained: "It's unbelievable when you have daughters, your whole life changes."

Read more: http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1491128.php/Adam_Sandler_distracted_by_diapers#ixzz0M1GlD4C0

Adam Sandler seems to have frequent, minor AB references in many movies. It wouldn't surprise me too much if he did want to diaper his wife. I don't even know her, and I would love to powder and diaper her.

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

Hehehe I love that guy he's so funny! (Little Nicky is one of my all time favourites!) Personally I'd just say that his letting everyone know (in his own quirky way) how much he loves his girls! But of course if he wants to diaper his wife then I'm sure we are all behind him too LOL. Plus she hot!

giggles

Lucy

Well, this certainly improves my opinion of him. I never saw what people see in him... And it's very surprising that he managed to snag a wife... But, maybe she's one of those ditzy types?

Well, this certainly improves my opinion of him. I never saw what people see in him... And it's very surprising that he managed to snag a wife... But, maybe she's one of those ditzy types?

Drew Barrymore married Tom Green... if there were ever a man that should not breed it was him.

There is a lot to say for 'He makes me laugh'

Sandler did a great spoof on a shrink that farted a lot. I laughed my ass off.

<h1 class="articleheading">Adam Sandler distracted by diapers</h1>Adam - who also has a three-year-old child, Sadie, with Jacqueline - told US TV talk show host Conan O'Brien: "I don't see women as sexual beings anymore.

"When I see a vagina, seriously all I want to do is powder it. I just don't want them to get rashes. There is nothing arousing about it.

"When my wife is naked in front of me I think, 'Should I get a diaper?' "

As his comments drew shocked gasps from the studio audience, Conan smiled politely and told Adam: "That's great for you, that's a terrific thing for you and your wife."

Despite his fixation with changing nappies, the 42-year-old comic star insists he loves having a family.

Adam explained: "It's unbelievable when you have daughters, your whole life changes."

Read more: http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1491128.php/Adam_Sandler_distracted_by_diapers#ixzz0M1GlD4C0

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...