LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Work From Home?

Do any of you guys have any kind of flex work schedule? I can telecommute one day a week, and this week, it's today.

Guess who's wearing their abena x plus with an abri-let maxi booster all day? Yup this guy!

I think I'll run some errands all thickly diapered as well. And no, I don't go pushing my fetish onto others. I keep my diapers covered but I'm pretty sure anyone could tell if they're looking when i'm rockin the abriform with the thick booster.

Today is going to be a good day! :)

I work from home full time, been doing so for the last four years or so. It's great because I work in nothing but a diaper everyday and it saves me lots of money on gas. But it does get old. I'm a pretty social person so I get lonely sometimes always being at home alone. And, I'm ALWAYS at home it seems. I work from home all day and then when my wife gets home from work she wants to stay home and relax, while I am ready to get out and go somewhere. If it wasn't for the diaper thing I'd probably try to get a job where I can go back into the office.

What type of work do you do? If you happen to be in the same industry I am in I can watch for an opening. Actually I know my manager is trying to get approval to hire someone right now. My department only hires remote people now, so it would definitely be a work from home position. You only have to leave the house when you go to visit customers (you must have excellent presentation skills and know PowerPoint well).

I'm on disability benefits so pretty much wear all the time when ever as I had no commitments. I've got to the point where I don't care who notices I'm wearing anyway.

ya i love it. not just because I can wear diapers without anyone around but also because I can get so much done. No office distractions so I can blast through my work and then have more time to do chores errands etc around the house. I think I probably get more done in a day at home than in the office. Once a week is enough for me though as I like my co workers and socializing at work. I usually try to do the telecommute on monday's but I was on vaca last week so I didn't want to push it with wfh on the day i'm supposed to be back.

Guest lucys junibug

i know what you mean about wanting to go out while your other half wants to relax....i was the same a few years back...and kept dragging lucy out for evening walks as i was sick of being stuck in doors!!

i don't work...i have a few medical conditions that wont allow it...i'm a liability too....

i'd love to be a nurse but i'm at a high risk of catching an infection so can't do that if i every get well enough to work!!!

other than that i'm a mummy and that takes up plenty of my time....i do feel lucky that i can stay home and enjoy being a mum...oh and a baby, hehehe

xxx

At times, I work from home.... but that is a pain, cause they won't leave me alone :badmood: The alarm goes off in the morning, followed by the phone - and by the time I can get up - after all those irritating phone calls, sometimes my diapee has leaked that my bed floats out of the room - and those are the GOOD days.... Yes, at times, working from home seemed like a good idea, but the problem is - where do you go to get away from that - home, you are already there!!!

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

Well I'm guess I'm lucky being a uni student now I get plenty of home time where I have to be working, and I've just started getting into web design to.. which is going pretty well.. I'm planning to keep that a from home job.. and mostly by EMail too.. I do most of my work at night, when its quiet!

Of course now is summer hols..and I'm recovering from an op.. so its no work for a bit (or nappies)... but I'll be back to ummm "normal" soon enough!

Giggles

Lucy

I work from home full time. I started a biz when I was 16 and have been doing internet marketing ever since. I pursued this career so I could wear diapers as much as I want and even at work. It got annoying having to go to work in no diaper. Plus not having to commute is nice. Like someone else said, it can get a little lonely, but its still awesome if your an abdl. I love wearing diapers at work :)

I also work from Home and love it! I know what you mean Diaper_Me about getting out to socialize.. That's why I have a laptop now so I can get out and do work at starbucks.

I wished I could do that. I work at home, but it'd be pretty hard to carry up 3-4 computers to a starbucks to do my work. I'm a video editor so I have 3 Apple computers, my built rig, and my laptop that I use for work. Loving it. BTW, this was my first job at age 19. Who gets a work from home job as their first job?

Self employed for the last 16 years. Work at home and set my own schedule. :)

I'm kinda self employed. Don't have a business or nothing, I'm a independent contractor for my boss. Got it as my first job at 19 and I'm 21 now. Love working from home.

I work from home every day and since I am diapered full time I really enjoy this. On hot days I can just wear a tee shirt and my diapers which is really nice.

Do any of you guys have any kind of flex work schedule? I can telecommute one day a week, and this week, it's today.

Guess who's wearing their abena x plus with an abri-let maxi booster all day? Yup this guy!

I think I'll run some errands all thickly diapered as well. And no, I don't go pushing my fetish onto others. I keep my diapers covered but I'm pretty sure anyone could tell if they're looking when i'm rockin the abriform with the thick booster.

Today is going to be a good day! :)

I work at home as well and I do agree that it does limit your social activity. On the other hand, it's nice to have the freedom to take a vacation whenever you want or go out for breakfast. I don't think I could work for another person at this point but yes, it does get lonely.

Our work schedule depends on what needs done. If we have to wait on parts or something to come in, we may only be able to get a half-day's work done and quit early, or not be able to proceed at all until the afternoon or the next day.