LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two Questions - From Either End Of Sleeping.

Guest zorro daddy

Guest zorro daddy

What is the last thing you think about before you go to sleep?

What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?

Zorro Daddy

Guest lucys junibug

i think of a grove...what my perfect one would look like....and forests...(im a nymph!!)

when i wake, i think its too early and that i don't wanna chance my son!! lol (he usually wakes me up)

Falling asleep, I say nini to everyone I care for, and snuggle up feeling warm and cozy.

Waking up, I usually wake up to my cats saying "Mow! Mrrrow! Mow!" - "Feed me, I'm starvin'!"...Other than that, I'm usually hungry in the morning too, so one of my first thoughts is usually "Hey, it's morning - Breakfast!"

~ moogle

as i am relaxing my mind to go to sleep, once my medicine starts kicking in, i have a 'fantasy' (NOT SEXUAL), sorta like a day dream i guess, then i go into, its the same scenario/characters i use since i was quite young, 6 or 7, but its comforting and relaxes me and lets my mind not obsess over other things. Its nothing to do with ab or diapers or anything like that, and as i said its not sexual, just a day dream i enjoy having.

"GOD DAMNIT" is the first thing that comes out of my mouth when the alarm goes off... then "TAKE A LOOOOOOONNGGGG SHOWER" which is what i say to daddy, cause the longer shower he takes, the longer i have to sleep!!! and pretty much that encompasses the first things i think about when i wake up as well...

before: It really depends on the days events... I used to think a lot about my ex-GF, but now I tent more to think of diapers and girls :)

after: I gotta pee :) seriously :D the first thing I usually do in the morning is I go to the toilet :( I know, I would like to go in a fresh diaper... oh well... :(

Last thing before sleep - cuddle up with Theodore all cozy and warm....

First thing after I wake up - 'I need to get a less invasive alarm, I need more sleep... I am NOT getting up' - turn over and then the phone rings and I have to get up :crybaby:

Before sleep I think of anything, sometimes based on the day's events and sometimes not. Usually there's something about bedwetting involved- OK always is the truth, not just usually :D I always want to do that but sometimes it's wondering if I will, sometimes it's that I might or might not, and when I'm not diapered I wonder if I will wet in my sleep.

Waking up is easier to answer. If I wake up late it's "Damnit! Shit I'm late! Run, run, run!" and yes I say it out loud :Crylol: I don't use an alarm clock since I almost always wake up early and I hate waking up to that noise :P

My normal morning is to glance at the clock, note rhat I'm up early and think 'OK, I'm awake- now to get the coffee going'. I refuse to let anything else creep into my mind until the coffee is started unless something highly unusual like a storm makes itself known. After that I think about whether I need to change right now or should I wait ;) Then I ease my mind into the upcoming day. No heavy thinking till at least half a cup of coffee is in me, and no leaving home unless the second cup is in me or in my hand :pizza:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Usually some half-hallucinated, sleepy nonsense.

1) How tragically comfortable the bed feels now that I have to get out of it.

2) The pros and cons of skipping my morning classes and going back to sleep.

Last thing before I go to sleep is usually whatever I was having a wank over/doing with whoever is drunk enough to be in bed with me. (Kidding, I'm in a relationship, and I don't drink)

First thing next morning? I usually need a piss, or worrying about the time. Sometimes wondering what the song is (alarm radio) or thinking i'm playing Final Fantasy 7 (alarm ringtone on phone)

I don't think much before going to sleep unless it's like tonight, and my back is killing me, but I get my paci, and grab my Rufus, and I try to get comfortable and drift off to sleep. I sometimes have strange dreams in the morning, and sometimes I don't. Normally the first thing that pops in my head as I'm waking up is "What time is it", and I glance over at my alarm clock. Before I was caught with a paci by my siblings, I would go "Oh, shoot! and hide it, but now unless there is someone visiting, I don't worry too much about it.

The last thing befroe I go to sleep is to tell daddy goodnight I love you even though he is already asleep. I snuggle closer to him and fall asleep.

The first thing in the morning I think I still need to go ninight but I have to get a fresh diaper on first cause my night time diaper is soaked and leaked or is about to leak. I am so happy daddy doesn't get made cause my diapers leak and get the sheets wet.

• 1 month later...