LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Please Help Me Out Here

While I'e already a "talk" with my parents about diapers. They still are a little put off by the idea. I've only been able to use rite-aid and wal-mart brands so far. And with the best thing I have access to being depends, I yearn for more. Maybe not bambinos , but even a tranquility or an attends. Something You guys can consider normal quality. But I still feel weird about ordering them. I dont have my own credit card so I would just buy a prepaid one.

My parents arnt they type to open other peoples packages , but I'm sure they could guess the contents. I guess I'm just wondering if you guyes though that was OK to do? I mean I'm not hurting anyone by wearing them. And its not like I walk around the house in nothing but a diaper ( only when noone is home , teehee , [slaps self for teeheeing]) But I just want to avoid that awkward feeling.

I dont know if my post office lets you pick up right from the office. But that would be the ideal solution for me, as its less then a mile away.

Soo... thoughs and ideas. Help me out here :lol:

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

Its great they you are open with your parents about this, but I can see you don't want to flaunt it and I think that's the best idea. With delivery and such I don't know where you live but I think it's more a case of dealing with the company that you buy from and then going from there... if not we are back to the buying a mailbox to have the parcel to be delivered to.. have a search about (in the forums the topic has come up a few times..)

Good Luck

Lucy

While I'e already a "talk" with my parents about diapers. They still are a little put off by the idea. I've only been able to use rite-aid and wal-mart brands so far. And with the best thing I have access to being depends, I yearn for more. Maybe not bambinos , but even a tranquility or an attends. Something You guys can consider normal quality. But I still feel weird about ordering them. I dont have my own credit card so I would just buy a prepaid one.

My parents arnt they type to open other peoples packages , but I'm sure they could guess the contents. I guess I'm just wondering if you guyes though that was OK to do? I mean I'm not hurting anyone by wearing them. And its not like I walk around the house in nothing but a diaper ( only when noone is home , teehee , [slaps self for teeheeing]) But I just want to avoid that awkward feeling.

I dont know if my post office lets you pick up right from the office. But that would be the ideal solution for me, as its less then a mile away.

Tranquility has been taken over by Tena, but as far as I know, many Walgreens still carry them.

Thoughts: Good job! And I hope they become more OK with it, after all it's your life though it IS their house so you should totally respect that- including their rules.

Ideas: Get a prepaid card. Just be sure your seller will accept it- most are OK but some may not take certain cards. If the people at the PO don't know you, have the seller ship to "your name at general delivery, your town and post office branch etc.", and use tracking. When they arrive you'll know it from the tracking then it's as easy as walking up to the clerk and explaining you're there for a general delivery package while showing your ID. One delivery form (and maybe one tracking form) later and you're on your way, diapers in hand.

Another idea is to tell the parents you can get a far better deal online and if they don't mind can you ship them there? The worst they can say is "NO" then go with the plan above.

Bettypooh

Is there a freind in your area you can trust you could ship to them and pick them up at your convienience, I know I would do that for anyone in my area who wanted me to do something like that.

You could get a box at a UPS store and they will hold for pick up if the package is too big for the box.

If your parents know, why do you care? My parents know and they don't care, open a bank account or something, thats like having a pre-paid card.

"Know and don't care" is different from "know and don't like it". If one's parents are against diapers and one orders diapers and said parents find out about that, it could lead to a fight... Not all of us have accepting or permissive parents.

The best thing you can do about the awkwardness of the situation is move out. If you're not under their roof, your folks can't really do much about your diapers or stop you from getting them. My own relationship with my folks and brother has improved greatly since I moved out.

What exactly did "the talk" entail?

For me to offer an opinion I would need to know what they know. Did you say you just like the feeling, did you say you have a wetting problem?

Why did you tell them, were you caught, did they see you in a diaper?

Finally are there siblings living at home?

Phil

You're 19 so you are of age. Still living at home? Maybe your parents will reciprocate and tell you of their fantasies and kinks and what they like to do in their bedroom. You know, so they can feel comfortable with themselves and not feel like they have to keep anything private.

What exactly did "the talk" entail?

For me to offer an opinion I would need to know what they know. Did you say you just like the feeling, did you say you have a wetting problem?

Why did you tell them, were you caught, did they see you in a diaper?

Finally are there siblings living at home?

Phil

I just told them that I enjoy wearing them, that I dident have a medical condition , and that I felt comfortable in them.

I wasen't caught with them on , but they found used ones in the garbage , and that what sparked the conversation.

I have a 15 year old sister that i think knows, but she hasen't said anything to me about it , and I really dont see a need to talk to her about it.

When I was living with my parents, I paid for a mailbox about a mile from home and had things shipped there. Anything that was larger than the mailbox they would hold behind the counter and leave a note in my box. It worked out really well, I ordered from babykins and DPF back then. I would highly recommend it if you don't want your parents to see your packages.

*huggles*

Michelle

You're 19 so you are of age. Still living at home? Maybe your parents will reciprocate and tell you of their fantasies and kinks and what they like to do in their bedroom. You know, so they can feel comfortable with themselves and not feel like they have to keep anything private.

This isn't a kink for some people. Some actually just want to wear diapers. And I doubt his parents think it's anything sexual.

*barfs* yeah , i don't wanna know what there doing in bed. Its a privacy thing , they keep that stuff to themselves and I keep my stuff to myself , win-win usually

i think its fine to order them and have them delivered to the house. most places ship discretely, you told your parents you like diapers, although they are 'put off' by the idea it doesn't seem like they were mortified or threated to disown you.

order them, have them shipped in a plain brown box, if they ask whats in it, just say some stuff you ordered online...

if you have the boundaries with your parents you say, you keep your stuff to yourself, they keep theres, then it should be no problem, you are an adult and as such are able to make adult decisions.

however, i would suggest not wearing them around your parents, or leaving them where your parents can find them. out of respect and making sure you keep your stuff to yourself.

For me diapers have almost completely lost the sexual aspect to them. At my point it is more of a comfort preference over all. Yet it is still a joy to wet one while I'm wearing where ever I may be.

In my opinion you should talk to them again and ask them if it is aceptable. It's your parents house after all.

+2 on general delivery. ALTHOUGH, call or visit that branch and ask if they do General Delivery. The one time I did this, I had to find the main branch in the parish, rather than the branch for my zip. I was out of town and wanted something shipped and this was the method.

It's simple really.

Your Name

General Delivery

City, St ZIP

Show your id when it gets there and viola, you get what you want. :)

You don't mention you location but in Denver we still have some medical supply stores that carry "better" brands of disposables. You might find one that has what you need and that is also close to you. Having said this, I admit that I buy mine on line and have them delivered to my house.