LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M So Busted

I hope that things will work out for yourself and CG, but just remember to take things slow, you have seen how moving to fast can really turn someone off, and it is best to work at a relationship, both parties, to have something that both can live with. Best of luck, or what you can make of it.

To answer a few questions. I quit updating this thread because of all the negativity. I joined this site to be part of a community that supports one another and shares their stories. It amazes me that people who didn't like what I was writing continued to read the thread and make comments. If I find a thread I don't like, I don't go back to it. It seems like common sense to me. I guess some people are miserable enough in their own lives that they feel the need to try to bring others down, to try to make themselves feel better about themselves. So I decided to just let this thread die rather than to continue feeding the hatred that was brewing around it. But now, we come to find out that one person with three accounts was making comments. Would someone make three accounts just to make positive comments? No... Maybe someone who logs on, on a daily basis to make negative comments? Maybe someone who other members stated was placed on their ignore list? I wonder who it could be? Actually, no I don't. I have pity for you sir. I pray that some day you find the joy and happiness that will make you want to become a better person.

-----For those of you who don't want to know any more, stop reading here----

For those who are interested... I have moved into the spare bedroom in my apartment and am looking for a place of my own. My Ex went on my computer, looked at my browser history, found this site and this thread. She then shared it with someone who I shall not mention. Things are working out well though. Peace!

Maybe it's because many people do not enjoy being lied to.

Hey everyone. I finally got moved into my new apartment and got my cable modem working. I was having internet withdraw towards the end there :)

I can now say that CG and are officially dating. We've moved it to a romantic level and it has been great! Only a lot of kissing so far, but I am in no hurry. My ex and her are no longer speaking, but we could have guessed that would happen. We're going to a BBQ at one of her friends house this weekend. Her friends know both her and my ex, so I am not sure how they will accept the change that has occurred. Hopefully they will all be cool about it.

The only diaper related news is that I have decided to take advantage of my new status of living alone. I am going diapered 24/7 for awhile to see how I like it. I only take my diaper off to shower or poop. It's been great so far.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Guest dragonmaster4066

i personally couldn't care less if this is real or not. it is alot more believable than some of the other stories on here and its fun reading. i think if its real then its cool its working out for itsjustme, if its not, then its a great interactive story for all of us. some of you must lead very lonely lives if you cant just let others live theirs as they want and feel the need to put your two cents in negatively. you must be very bitter in your own lives. i cant say i'm very happy with mine but at least i can go without putting down others. i'm incon/dl and have not had much luck with the ladies but thats my problem. i'm still able to go on with my life and let others live theirs without putting them down. so keep posting on this itsjustme, its good reading!!

/hijack

You know, all the negative people on here, the point was made several pages ago that most of ya'll believe it's fake. Frankly, real or fake, it's still a good read to some others, including me. If all you gonna do is trash or blah blah the thread, change your diaper and go find another thread. I'm tired of reading that crap.

/end hijack

• Like 2

can we just enjoy what ItsJustme shares and not flame him please!!!! For all I know half of you female abdls are actually male HNG's

I for one enjoy hearing about his story..

i swear i'm a female, all those rumours about me being 43 years old, 5'3" and 280 lbs, with liver spots and immense body hair are just not true!

i swear i'm a female, all those rumours about me being 43 years old, 5'3" and 280 lbs, with liver spots and immense body hair are just not true!

Sarah, I heard that you were more like 365 lbs, and have a wart! LOL

Peace,

Vic :P

/popcorn /soda This thread is has gone very weird. smile.gif

This thread has been very wierd for a long time 24.gif which is why I haven't kept up with it huh.gif I lost interest when the truth came out about the OP- I don't like having my emotions played with that way angry.gif I just dropped in today out of curiosity about how far it has went after 17 pages. I doubt I'll be back to this one myself, but I hope that those still on board with this thread are having fun wink.gif

Bettypooh

Its sad. I enjoyed the story that was posted here. I am not the only one who enjoyed it either. Any attempt to revive and continue this post will be plagued with negativity and people who are severly offended by what they feel is not the truth.

ItsJustMe, I have enjoyed your tale. I hope you continue to post on this board. Eventually negativity and bullshit takes over every diaper forum I have read and taken part of in my 10 years experience with this online scene. I wonder why people get like that.

why not just collect all the posts from the OP put them in one long post and move them to the story forum if everyone is 'enjoying the story' then he can even put a disclaimer on it "this is my story, you can chose to believe it or not" as there is nothing in the story forum that says the stories are all false.

why not just collect all the posts from the OP put them in one long post and move them to the story forum if everyone is 'enjoying the story' then he can even put a disclaimer on it "this is my story, you can chose to believe it or not" as there is nothing in the story forum that says the stories are all false.

That sounds like a good idea to me.