LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M So Busted

For those who are interested... I have moved into the spare bedroom in my apartment and am looking for a place of my own. My Ex went on my computer, looked at my browser history, found this site and this thread. She then shared it with someone who I shall not mention. Things are working out well though. Peace!

Consider this a +1 for you to continue to update your saga IJM.

For those who are interested... I have moved into the spare bedroom in my apartment and am looking for a place of my own. My Ex went on my computer, looked at my browser history, found this site and this thread. She then shared it with someone who I shall not mention. Things are working out well though. Peace!

Right and may the Easter bunny visit you with joy and bring on yet a straight tongue.

Happy days!

wow HARSH!!!

I totally agree - that is harsh...I sympathise completely with the man, it takes a hell of alot of courage to front up about these things and it was just an unfortunate set of circumstances that he was caught. The guy is looking for helpful or supportive comments, not harsh criticism

I honestly don't care if the story continues at all. All I'm saying is I am worried about how gullible some people are. Like I said, just remember the following things:

If a Nigerian prince sends you an e-mail claiming that he is going to give you a LOT of money in exchange for sending him a small transfer fee, he is lying to you.

If someone sends you a link saying "Hey! I found the cutest video of you here!", it is not a link you should click.

If you see a commercial/website advertising that you can make a load of money working from home, it's a scam.

Penis enlargement/Hair Growth products are a sham. Smilin' Bob is lying to you.

Check Snopes anytime anyone tells you ANYTHING.

And last but not least, remember the following phrase:

"Pictures, or it didn't happen."

I'm gonna step out of this one. Wank one out for me around the time when CG and/or GF force him to mess in his diapers. I always like that part of the stories the best.

• Like 1

Hi rapid, sorry if I seemed to have an out burst then, I didn't mean to make it the way it might of sounded, I am interested in this thread for giving advice reading, what I don't like though is when people take advantage of my good nature.

hi Supia, Theres alot of people on this forum that will take things like this as facts regardless if you told them millions of times. I do agree with some members though if you think its fake and disagree with whats being posted here why continue to read it? It could be seen as you trying to stirr trouble.

Hi itsjustme why has she split up with you? you've come here to ask for advice I fail to see why your relationship would end because of this unless i've missed somthing.

So now you are dating the other girl?

In any event I wish you well.

To answer a few questions. I quit updating this thread because of all the negativity. I joined this site to be part of a community that supports one another and shares their stories. It amazes me that people who didn't like what I was writing continued to read the thread and make comments. If I find a thread I don't like, I don't go back to it. It seems like common sense to me. I guess some people are miserable enough in their own lives that they feel the need to try to bring others down, to try to make themselves feel better about themselves. So I decided to just let this thread die rather than to continue feeding the hatred that was brewing around it. But now, we come to find out that one person with three accounts was making comments. Would someone make three accounts just to make positive comments? No... Maybe someone who logs on, on a daily basis to make negative comments? Maybe someone who other members stated was placed on their ignore list? I wonder who it could be? Actually, no I don't. I have pity for you sir. I pray that some day you find the joy and happiness that will make you want to become a better person.

-----For those of you who don't want to know any more, stop reading here----

So now you are dating the other girl?

In any event I wish you well.

wait where did he say that?, he said his looking for a new place to live because his gf dumbed him.
It was implied.....I read between the lines when KC or what ever posted.
greate and if 'ex gf' continue to read its going to cause more issues.

Hi all. Okay, here is a quick review and update for those who are interested.

As I stated earlier, my ex found this site and this thread on my computer. This obviously caused some serious issues, particularly what I was saying about CG. She told CG about what she saw and CG then left me the message that you all saw. I then contacted CG and we met for lunch to discuss it. That went very well. My ex and I then had a long discussion that ended in us breaking up and me moving downstairs.

Late Friday afternoon I found an apartment complex I liked that had an apartment available. I signed the lease and move most of my stuff over the weekend. A bed and some furniture will be delivered today hopefully and I will permanently move there. I'm thinking about looking for a house to buy when my lease runs out, I'm tired of renting.

CG and I hung out over the weekend as much as possible. I am very much enjoying the time we spend together, so hopefully it will all work out well.

• Like 1

I just sat down and re-read everything in this thread from It'sJustMe.

You've got to admit, whether any bit of this is true or whether it's pure fantasy, its a great read!

Keep it coming!

Thanks for posting and allowing everyone else an opportunity to read it the way they choose.

Hi all. Okay, here is a quick review and update for those who are interested.

As I stated earlier, my ex found this site and this thread on my computer. This obviously caused some serious issues, particularly what I was saying about CG. She told CG about what she saw and CG then left me the message that you all saw. I then contacted CG and we met for lunch to discuss it. That went very well. My ex and I then had a long discussion that ended in us breaking up and me moving downstairs.

Late Friday afternoon I found an apartment complex I liked that had an apartment available. I signed the lease and move most of my stuff over the weekend. A bed and some furniture will be delivered today hopefully and I will permanently move there. I'm thinking about looking for a house to buy when my lease runs out, I'm tired of renting.

CG and I hung out over the weekend as much as possible. I am very much enjoying the time we spend together, so hopefully it will all work out well.

Your GF dumped you? Did I miss something?

Good luck trying to find a house, I doubt it's possible because with the sucky economy and banks stopped loaning out money, no way can someone buy a house. Unless you don't live in the USA and if you're lucky a bank can loan you the money to buy a house if you do indeed live in the USA.

Wow, that took a while to read.

Umm true or not, maybe half of it, mixed in with a bit of fantasy.

With ABDL stuff your just up for a lot of ridicule by those with a more straight sexual proclivity if your found out.

Where the lady is clearly a vanilla type, she probably wont want to know about this type of fetish (some peoples mind set are too moulded), and as I feel, it should'nt be thrust in someones face (or anyones) - somethings (depending on what and who we are) we just dont want or need to see certain things. I have had good long relationships and kept it secret to the end.

I have tried to introduce girlfriends, but unless it flicks her switch, they just cant accept it, I end up looking the fool. So I've kept it under wraps and enjoyed many a great relationship without !

I think your girlfriend felt side lined by your fetish, ie that it was more important than her, and by the looks of things that was the case - as stated previously - its where a fetish has crosssed the line, your impulsion over-ruled your head and it got in the way of your relationship.

For those who haven't found an understanding partner - we just walk a tight rope when in a relationship - I personally found it quite stressfull keeping a secret with my first few girlfriends, I am a very honest and open character - apart from my DL fancies, but it gets easier to live a lie as I get older, who knows if I will find a like minded patrner, but if it doesn't happen, I'm happen to have vanilla relationships and sex with a girlfriend - thats great too :)

Hey everyone. I finally got moved into my new apartment and got my cable modem working. I was having internet withdraw towards the end there :)

I can now say that CG and are officially dating. We've moved it to a romantic level and it has been great! Only a lot of kissing so far, but I am in no hurry. My ex and her are no longer speaking, but we could have guessed that would happen. We're going to a BBQ at one of her friends house this weekend. Her friends know both her and my ex, so I am not sure how they will accept the change that has occurred. Hopefully they will all be cool about it.

The only diaper related news is that I have decided to take advantage of my new status of living alone. I am going diapered 24/7 for awhile to see how I like it. I only take my diaper off to shower or poop. It's been great so far.

Hey everyone. I finally got moved into my new apartment and got my cable modem working. I was having internet withdraw towards the end there :)

I can now say that CG and are officially dating. We've moved it to a romantic level and it has been great! Only a lot of kissing so far, but I am in no hurry. My ex and her are no longer speaking, but we could have guessed that would happen. We're going to a BBQ at one of her friends house this weekend. Her friends know both her and my ex, so I am not sure how they will accept the change that has occurred. Hopefully they will all be cool about it.

The only diaper related news is that I have decided to take advantage of my new status of living alone. I am going diapered 24/7 for awhile to see how I like it. I only take my diaper off to shower or poop. It's been great so far.

Glad to hear it is all working out. Please convince CG that we would love to continue to hear updates!