LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Donation Request: Amazon

We need $149 to upgrade our web design software to a newer version. If you can spare a few bucks, please consider sending me an Amazon gift certificate to help offset the cost:

https://www.amazon.c...c-dp_bnow_email

I know money is tight, so if you can't spare the cash, don't, if you can, please do :)

Send to: dailydi@dailydiapers.com

If we get less then $149 I'll make up the difference. This software won't change the look or layout of the site, but will make my job easier in maintaining it :)

Thanks!

If more people donated to use this site - even a single dollar, you would not be short of capital.....

By my calculations, there are 11,900 odd members, and only 119 have made a financial contribution to the site. What is wrong with the rest of you? One dollar will not break the bank.

Thanks hidden!

As I said, i KNOW some people really can't afford to donate, and some folks don't have credit card to donate online. I appreciate all our community members; and thank those who can help.

If more people donated to use this site - even a single dollar, you would not be short of capital.....

By my calculations, there are 11,900 odd members, and only 119 have made a financial contribution to the site. What is wrong with the rest of you? One dollar will not break the bank.

actually for some of us we are already seeing red each month, so a dollar = a 25$ over draft fee.

Sarah_ab,

I am fully aware that there are some people in your circumstance where a dollar would break the bank, but the point I am making is that only 1% of the users of this site have donated. The other 11,781 members, I'd say if even 10% of that would donate a dollar, that would be $1,178 = more than enough to cover the cost of software, and probably a computer to run it on. Is this site not worth it?

DailyDi,

can you set up a link to a Paypal account where we all could easily (and anonymously) donate to keep this site running. Paypal does not require credit card transactions - one can lodge / transfer money into Paypal accounts from ones own bank account.

This statement is not quite accurate. I have donated to Daily Di anonymously through paypal but I don't show the Baby Banker logo on my profile because the donation was through my personal debit card not through the DD site. The amount I have donated could have earned me that status but I didn't do it for the recognition, I did it because I wanted to help. I'm sure there are others like me out of the 19,000+ who have donated without credit.

Hugs,

Freta

Bump for the day-walkers, lol.

Updated: Thanks Freta for the Amazon!

So far we have gotten:

PayPal: $10.00

Amazon: $20.00

Damn you're fast. I didn't even want the recognition but thanks.

Hugs,

Freta

cool, come august i'll probably be buying my text books there, and had bought things in the past from amazon through the link here, but wasn't sure if you got our id's or not... now worries, was just curious how it worked through them.

Not really a fair assessment. Their may be that many registered users, but I have to figure some them are people with multiple identities or registered and forgot about it and came back later. At any give time, I would say their are 50-100 active users here. I have no problem making a donation from time to time, but no way I could donate to every website I visit. I just sent a small offering, it will help get to the current goal, but I usually use my donation funds for actual charities too.