LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miss The Old Format

I was quite surprised (and shocked) the other day when I logged into DailyDiapers and discovered the new format of the site. Maybe I just haven't figured it out yet, but I miss being able to see only the new posts since I last logged in. I've always believed that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" So I'm wondering why DD changed the format of their site when the old way seemed much easier to navigate? This is a good site, but I just got used to the way it was.

I guess what I mean is that the sidebar only displays a limited number of new posts instead of everything posted since the last login.

Baby June 7/12/2009

DD has explained thi sin many of hte other numerous threads on this topic, he was required to update his software by the person who hosts this site or whatever...

he can't change it back, becuase the old format is outdated.

given how often technology changes, i'm surprised it the old format lasted as long as it did.

adapt and change, its a brave new world.

I did think the old format was easier, but I'm getting used to it.

Also, I just noticed the "Interests" column under my name and avatar makes my post boxes bigger whether I type that much or not.

I was quite surprised (and shocked) the other day when I logged into DailyDiapers and discovered the new format of the site. Maybe I just haven't figured it out yet, but I miss being able to see only the new posts since I last logged in. I've always believed that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" So I'm wondering why DD changed the format of their site when the old way seemed much easier to navigate? This is a good site, but I just got used to the way it was.

I guess what I mean is that the sidebar only displays a limited number of new posts instead of everything posted since the last login.

Baby June 7/12/2009

If you use the View new content selection at the top right of the forums. Simply read through the first couple of pages, more depending how long you've been away. When you get to where you start to read posts that you have seen before, go to the bottom of the forums. Select : Mark board as read. Then when you log back in the next time it will only show the new posts again since your last visit. :)

Thanks so much, Repaid1. I reset it and will see how that works. I'm STILL not one who accepts things changing. The only exception is in medical research because it seems to be the only thing that improves our life. All other changes complicate life.

Everything else that changes costs society more money as well and keeps people from being able to do things for themselves. Just recently I decided to tackle a tune-up on my (newer) car to save about $120 in labor. I've always been able to tune older cars because they were simple and they work! My VW is a good example of that. So I did okay with the tune-up and the car runs great AND I saved a bunch of money. But it took over two hours and required removing the entire upper intake system, the EGR system, and replacing a bunch of delicate gaskets. Where's the benefit in that? Out of fear of messing up, most people would now have to pay a technician instead of doing it themselves as many did in the past. And the older cars ran just fine once they were tuned. (Cars from the 50s and 60s).

Anyway, thanks again for the valuable advice.

P.S. Don't even mention that newer cars require less maintenance and longer service intervals. I don't buy into that. You can never take "too good care" of an automobile. The better you maintain it, the longer it will last. And at $25,000 a pop, I'm not ready to replace a car because it fell apart from neglect or abuse.