LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cath In Diaper...

Babybat:

Caths available by mailorder from themedicaldepot.com See my post #18 in this thread. I last purchased a year or so ago. Use Surgi-lube to lube the cath for insertion and querry you-tube for a male cath insertion instruction. There are a couple of good video shorts on the process. There is very little pain involved if you do it properly. The foley cath has a baloon that is inflated within the bladder to prevent the cath from pulling out. After insertion, there will be about 6" of the tubing outside of your penis. To inflate the balloon of the catheter, you will need 10 cc (10 ml) of sterile water in a prepackaged syringe that should also be available from the vendor. To release the catheter you will simply cut off the end near the "y" fitting and the balloon water will leak out and the cath can be slid out. There may be some sensitivity here, as the lubricant will be gone; depending upon how long you have left the catheter inserted.

This process must be done in a very clean environment with very clean technique. I don't have sterile gloves, so I use rubbing alcohol to clean the opening of the penis before insertion, followed by a very lengthy soap scrub of my hands. I don't use a towel to dry and handle the catheter very carefully as it will come sterilized in a paper/plastic packaging.

Applying the surgi-lube liberally to the catheter will make the process easy. Remember, that immediately after the insertion passes the bladder sphincter, you will get urine flow from the catheter end. If you don't take precautions or clamp of the discharge end before insertion, you'll be leaking on the floor.

Following removal, there is a burning sensation in the penis when urinating for the next few hours. If you ever see a bloody discharge, remove the catheter immediately. Even with all of these precautions, there is a small chance of developing a urinary infection. So far, with my due care plan I've had no problems.

It's the bacteria that reside on your skin that is the problem. A serious scrub with anit-bacterial soap, while not perfect, is better than ignoring the matter. Sterile gloves would be preferred, but they are only available at a medical supply in our area.

I am chicken when it comes to sticking anything up that oneway out hole. But i guess if you really want to experience involuntary incontinence, the catheter beats injuring yourself to find out what it is like. The catheter is at least temporary.

Not enough between you and the "y" end! :o

I have had this happen to me and can assure you it is not pleasant, it pulls in youre bladder and on the opening of the penis, both of which is not good :bash:

A longer cath is needed in this case.

It's the bacteria that reside on your skin that is the problem. A serious scrub with anit-bacterial soap, while not perfect, is better than ignoring the matter. Sterile gloves would be preferred, but they are only available at a medical supply in our area.

Packrat.... why not get the non-sterile gloves from a supermarket/retail store and (after anti-bacterial soap hand washing) put the gloves on and then rub them down with alcohol? I wouldn't want to use them for surgery but I am sure that would be better than nothing.

I'm not really big on posting stuff, but since you asked I typed this up for you about short cathy. If you don't understand something here, then DON'T DO ANYTHING, please don't be stuipd. Understand that I am not a medical professional and that if you try this you are accepting all responsibility, and I’m sure you’ll never get a medical professional to understand why you did this and a psyche evaluation free of charge. You will need a catheter of your choice (I recommend the 100% silicone style for use with the hot glue explained later and a smaller diameter 14-16Fr), a small forceps clamp (prefer curve style with about a 1.25

Wow that just seems too dangerous, when caths are already dangerous. I would like to try one someday though to know true loss of control. Though I'll stick to standard ones and figure out how to comfortably wear it in a diaper without modifying it.

• Like 1

Wow that just seems too dangerous, when caths are already dangerous. I would like to try one someday though to know true loss of control. Though I'll stick to standard ones and figure out how to comfortably wear it in a diaper without modifying it.

Already figured that out, decided I wanted another engineering challenge.