LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Wore In Public

Well it finally happened today i went to see Public enemies and i went there in a bambino. Well before i went i had a half gallon of water and while i was there i had 3 large Slurpee's. Needless to say about half way through the movie i had to go pee as i was getting up i remembered that i was wearing a diaper so i let it all out at once and it felt amazing! It was so full and i was almost afraid it would leak but it didn't. So that was my first experience wearing diapers in public.

Al the posts we get about people freaking out about wearing in public, sheesh....if an incontinent person can do it on a daily basis, anyone can.

only differense is their reason is more widley acceptable than a dl or ab being found out (not that they have to tell the truth if they don't know the person).

Guest YkDave

haha, we are all wayyy too paranoid about some aspects of this fetish!

But, it is all for good reason, this fetish isnt all that widely known or accepted. sure we can pass it off as a disability if we are ever 'caught', but im sure most of us would have a heart attack if anyone questioned us :D

But hey, the chances of anyone noticing, unless you go out purposely trying to show a little diaper, is very slim, likely not ever going to happen unless you make it happen.

....if an incontinent person can do it on a daily basis, anyone can.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

There are literally millions of adults in the USA and around the world going on about their lives in diapers every day. As square_duck said, heck, if they can, then anyone can. I'm one of them.

I'm thrilled that you ventured out and that it worked out so well!

Well it finally happened today i went to see Public enemies and i went there in a bambino.

Congrats katara, I saw that this weekend also and wished I was in a bambino, but I went with my wife and in-laws. At least someone got 'pampered'

Besides the movies, another great place to wear a diaper is to the theme park.

Too much to drink before you got on that 2 hr. long line? No problem.

Roller coaster scared the "Poop" out of you? Not an issue.

And since many of the theme parks are now offering Family Assisted Private Bathrooms, no worry about changing it either.

So whose ready to go in the haunted house?

:D

I'm a big fan or wearing in public. I do it all the time. As far as I can tell no one notices. I'll go out with an abena x plus with an abena maxi booster and i've never been found out as far as I can tell, and if anyone noticed, they never said anything. No strange looks or anything.

I'm not incontinent (except at night as a result of a couple years of trained bedwetting), but when I do go out in public wearing a diaper, I kind of just pretend i am incontinent. I wear a thick diaper with a thick booster pad to guarantee against any leaks. I like using my diapers, so I want the maximum in protection against leaks as I think a leak is more embarrassing than someone potentially being able to tell I'm wearing diapers. I definately don't go too far out of my way to hide that I'm wearing, but I definately don't go around flaunting it and forcing it on others.

One day a week I'm allowed to work from home, and that is always a diaper day for me. I'll go for my lunch break and coffee breaks in my thick diapers with only khaki style pants over them and I noticed that unless I'm in an extremeley quiet place there's no way anyone can hear the krinkle. The diapers are thick enough that I'm sure if someone was conciously looking to see if I'm wearing a diaper,they could tell, but I just don't think people really go out and try to spot adults wearing diapers.

My eventual goal is to go 24/7, and like a truly incontinent person, hiding diapers is not always the easiest thing to do, so as practice now, I go out wearing the same type of diapers I'd wear if I was incontinent/the same kind I'll wear when i do go full 24/7. I try to keep it discreet, but i'm not going to go to extraordinary lenghts to hide it. If you can tell i'm wearing a diaper good for you, if you can't tell then good for me.

If anyone ever asked me I'd probably just tell them it's not their business or if I was in a nicer mood I'd tell them i simply need them (which is true, maybe not medically, but I need diapers nontheless).

I find diapers in public to be extremely convenient. No dealing with gross public bathrooms, no having to hold it uncomfortably when in line or stuck away from a toilet. The more you do it the more you realize that no one notices or cares, it has great convenience benefits, and you get more satisfaction out of knowing that the toddler in line with his mom ain't the only one in diapers in the room!

Yes, I agree that people don't notice unless you do something obvious like letting your diapers show out your pants or wearing baby type clothes. I can't ever remember having anyone say anything to me about wearing diapers but I wear them under my jeans or my shorts. Yes, sometimes when I bend down they are a little visible but anyone who sees them would think they are just underpants and never make a connection that they are diapers. I don't wear diapers very often but when I do go out with them on it is very convienient not having to worry about finding a bathroom, as long as I don't wet then so much that they leak.

I dont know what the fuss is about, people dont look for nappies on people, as long as you dont crinkle and show too much of the top of the nappy, you'll be fine wink.gif

As long as you don't crinkle or show the top of the nappy, huh? Well my diapers are pretty darn crinkly AND they sometimes show, depending on my pants. I've always been "fine".

To OP: I'm glad you had a good experience.

~ moogle

I wish I'd been wearing when I went to see Transformers last week! A large soda after a huge iced tea with dinner, and I spent the second half of the movie squirming.

But as for wearing in public...people really don't notice. They're wrapped up in their own things, worrying about how they look, not watching other people for signs they've got unusual underwear on. I've worn around strangers, classmates, and friends. The only person who's ever said a thing is my roommate/best friend, and she knows about them, anyway.

And if the average person on the street were expected to be staring at your ass so hard they did notice, then society's got problems much bigger than underwear. :D

I wish I'd been wearing when I went to see Transformers last week! A large soda after a huge iced tea with dinner, and I spent the second half of the movie squirming.

But as for wearing in public...people really don't notice. They're wrapped up in their own things, worrying about how they look, not watching other people for signs they've got unusual underwear on. I've worn around strangers, classmates, and friends. The only person who's ever said a thing is my roommate/best friend, and she knows about them, anyway.

And if the average person on the street were expected to be staring at your ass so hard they did notice, then society's got problems much bigger than underwear. :D

Plus if they did notice and it wasn't super obvious then they knew what to look for and are probably just one of us :)

Guest dodgedart

I'm incontinent so as you can guess I wear every place I go. I am sure if someone see's a diaper when you bend over to pick up something they would not say hey he's wearing a diaper.

When time to change I use the handicapped stall.

I am sure if they hear the tapes they think Diaper but who cares I am wet and need a change thats what they{the bathroom and diapers} are for!

I wear in public, and have been doing so for the past 30+ years. Yes, I used to be scared that someone would come over to me an dsay/complain that I wore - but at this stage, the way I feel about this is

'if I could care less, I would'

I dont know what the fuss is about, people dont look for nappies on people, as long as you dont crinkle and show too much of the top of the nappy, you'll be fine ;)

Hah. I tell that to myself every time and i am still always nervous about it but you are right. I'm sure that will disappear over time.