LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

i just thought i would finally stop lurking & introduce myself! i'm MommaBear, & yes, i am actually a mommy. not a paid one, either. an actual one.

ummm.... what else? i'm 23, female, a teacher... i write prose & poetry, & i sew. right now i'm working on a pattern for a onesie. :)

any other questions, just ask, i guess!

i just thought i would finally stop lurking & introduce myself! i'm MommaBear, & yes, i am actually a mommy. not a paid one, either. an actual one.

ummm.... what else? i'm 23, female, a teacher... i write prose & poetry, & i sew. right now i'm working on a pattern for a onesie. :)

any other questions, just ask, i guess!

Soooooo...hmmm, questions....Okay....Any chance you would like to share some of that poetry???? And if you are going to need someone to try out those onsies..I volunteer. I have such a hard time getting one to fit me as my frame is a bit smaller than the "store" small size. Ohhh Yeah thanks for talking with my Mommie the other night in Chat. You girls (Mommy's) seem to be rising in numbers here lately...which is good.! And would you mind telling us how you got into this if you didn't already, and then is your Baby a member? (Yeah I could search your posts! :P ) Okay I'm done. B)

thank you all for the kind welcome! ^_^

Any chance you would like to share some of that poetry???? And if you are going to need someone to try out those onsies..I volunteer. I have such a hard time getting one to fit me as my frame is a bit smaller than the "store" small size. Ohhh Yeah thanks for talking with my Mommie the other night in Chat. You girls (Mommy's) seem to be rising in numbers here lately...which is good.! And would you mind telling us how you got into this if you didn't already, and then is your Baby a member? (Yeah I could search your posts! tongue.gif ) Okay I'm done. cool.gif

i might share some poetry at some point.

i might also need people to try on onesies. part of the reason i decided to start making them is that my baby also has a small frame, so many onesies sold in stores on the internet don't fit him well because they tend to be cut for bigger guys. so i am working on a pattern for guys who have smaller frames, & eventually i want to make onesies specifically for women.

as for the chat - no problem! it's great to meet people in the community.

i haven't been a mommy for very long (only since december), & before that, i wasn't even aware that ABDL existed. i did some minor online ageplay when i was a teenager, but i felt really weird about it & so i quit for a long time (about 8 years!). i got with my current boyfriend (my babyboy :wub:), in october of last year. about two months after we started dating, he confessed to me that he is an AB & has been since he was 12. he explained to me what it meant for him, & told me that i didn't have to participate if i didn't want to. but because i loved him, i wanted to at least try. turns out, i took to it really naturally. i've been a mommy ever since!

my baby is not a member. he's been an AB for a long time, but he stopped being involved in online ABDL communities a long time ago. he remembers when there weren't any online communities except dpf! :o

• 2 weeks later...

...i might also need people to try on onesies. part of the reason i decided to start making them is that my baby also has a small frame, so many onesies sold in stores on the internet don't fit him well because they tend to be cut for bigger guys. so i am working on a pattern for guys who have smaller frames...

Hiya momma bear... welcome to DD!

Always good to meet an ABDL-aware seamstress... I myself am 6-6, with a 33 waist (yeah, I'm skinny)... I have a few onesies but even in the smaller sizes I can't just use the available snaps-- it still sags and isn't snug enough. I have to safety-pin the back flap 3 or 4 inches above the front snaps. (Getting a smaller size onesie just makes the chest/shoulders WAY too small and uncomfortable.) I don't wear big gigantic diapers-- just a disposable with a cloth-line plastic pant over-- but it'd be nice to have a onesie that keeps everything snapped in snuggly without makig it hard to breathe/move :lol:

my baby is not a member. he's been an AB for a long time, but he stopped being involved in online ABDL communities a long time ago. he remembers when there weren't any online communities except dpf! ohmy.gif

Wow, your baby has been around a while! I remember those dark isolated times well... and the OMG realizations too... yay for the Intertubes!! lol

wv

My Dearest MB, I also enjoy chatting with you. I think that's great you have a nice little sewing hobby. If you would like some ideas or anybody else that may be reading this you can try out "jumpinjammerz.com" for some great sleepers. I bought my fiance an aqua-blue footed sleeper with penguines all over it & she absolutely loves it! Hope to see everybody in the chat room very soon. And welcome MB! Pupster27