LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Make Biggest Mess In Diaper?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

i gave myself a diapered enema last night and it was one of the best feelings i ever had, to have to go so bad and have no control over it at all. i bought two enemas and a pack of glycerin suppositories.. only used one enema so far. have you tried the suppositories and do they give the same effect as the enema?

what will make me go for hours?? i want something that will give me that same feeling over and over.

i gave myself a diapered enema last night and it was one of the best feelings i ever had, to have to go so bad and have no control over it at all. i bought two enemas and a pack of glycerin suppositories.. only used one enema so far. have you tried the suppositories and do they give the same effect as the enema?

what will make me go for hours?? i want something that will give me that same feeling over and over.

The suppositories should only make you go once.

Be careful using that stuff... you can become dependant.

The suppositories should only make you go once.

Be careful using that stuff... you can become dependant.

Goddamit!

Dependency, will only happen after extended overuse. I E, Michael Jackson.l

Why do people go nuts over this addiction thing. It seems that even first time experimenters are worried that they will get addicted. No drug, prescription or over the counter, will get you addicted the first or second or even third time you use it. When you start to looking forward to coming home after work and giving yourself an enema more than one day out of ten then go crying to some sociology major who couldn't get a real job so became an addiction counselor.

My Dad was worried about taking oxycontin for pain just before he passed away. He'd heard the news stories. He wasn't an addictive personality. I rarely saw him take more than one drink in an evening and only once saw him take a third, but he worried.

The accepted definition for addiction or any habit (such as we have) is, does it interfere with your survival and do you consider it a problem. That's just a real loose paraphrase of the two most important DSM criteria.

So try it, and if one or both of these questions becomes a concern for you, then quit.

Anondl

i find that when it comes to addictions they can go far beyond you involving every1 around you. if you are truly addicted to something than it wont matter whether you think its a problem or not so long as something gets in the way of things i think you can call it an addiction. my oldest brother is messed up in the head from doing cocaine ( which i know from him getting drug tested )among what else i dont know. i would call it an addiction even though he never thought of it as a problem not even once in his 10+ years of doing drugs because him doing drugs effected every1 in my family. he stole everything and sold it for drug money so we couldnt keep anything and had to keep a close eye on it otherwise it would disappear very soon. we always knew it was him and because my parents didn't do anything anything about it most of the time like getting him arrested he just kept doing it, me and one of my older brother always wanted to beat him up for it and perhaps if my parents let us he wouldn't be where he is right now. but its tough to say if anything would straighten him out because my parents did once get him put in boot camp and also left him homeless once when we moved to a different state but my mom got him a ticket to where we are now which was a bad decision. this lead to having to deal with him again which no1 wanted to. anyways to bring this story to an end he continued doing what he was doing and is currently somewhere else ( some rehab program i think ), while i think we should just let him be homeless at the very least i wont have to deal with him til at least December.

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

Back to the subject at hand, You could always try the "Salt Water Flush" (Google it and make sure to ONLY use "Sea Salt"!)

It's like giving yourself an enema from the other end!

It is impossible to hold and makes for one of the biggest, most satisfying messes I've ever experienced!

Addiction and dependency actually are partners. Taking medication to quickly solve a problem that the bodies own mechanism can handle will cause the body to not handle same, and will cause dependency.

This dependency is easily seen within early childhood - a doctor prescribes medication to eliminate bedwetting in a pre-pubesent child. The short-term effects is that the bedwetting seems to be cured while taking a set dosage. Since the bodies natural mechinism has been bypassed, the body has no need to continue to self produce the chemical, so after a time, the bedwetting will recommence. At that stage, to 'cure' it, the dosage will have to be increased, and after a short term, the medication will have no effect.

This senario occurs with all medication that are a pseudo representation of the bodies own chemicals. As a result, short to medium term usage of a substance to cause an instant effect has far reaching long term consequences - ie enemas / suppositories etc to cause one to void without control will cause the reverse to happen. If you wish to experience that type of incontinence, change your diet to increase the speed of your digestive system - ie increase the amount of liquid, fiber, vegtables and fish in your diet and reduce/eliminate artifical salt/sugar, white flour and red meat.

The 'sea salt flush' as suggested by Wet 'n' Poopy will work, but one can easily overdose on salt. Please remember that whatever you place up your anus into your bowels will be absorbed faster into your bloodstream than if you ate that substance.

Back to the subject at hand, You could always try the "Salt Water Flush" (Google it and make sure to ONLY use "Sea Salt"!)

It's like giving yourself an enema from the other end!

It is impossible to hold and makes for one of the biggest, most satisfying messes I've ever experienced!

I tried this once (along with the lemon/cayenne diet thing) It had no effect on my bowels whatsoever, but it did make my skin go all puffy and gave me a monster headache. I wouldn't recommend it.

I tried this once (along with the lemon/cayenne diet thing) It had no effect on my bowels whatsoever, but it did make my skin go all puffy and gave me a monster headache. I wouldn't recommend it.

You are lucky that you survived to tell the tale - you overdosed on NaCl (salt) - which will cause internal chlorine poisoning, and usually death. The headache is caused by the reduced water content supporting your brain - similar to an extreme hangover. The puffy skin is your skin trying to excrete the salt solution, but the pores getting blocked with the salt while the water behind it is getting absorbed into the fat layers in the skin. You also were extremly thirsty, tired and bloated from the gas/

I never use enemas. If I want to make a big mess, I'll hold it for as long as I can, which is normally about 3 days before I can't hold it anymore. The last time I tried, however, I didn't have time to get padded, and ended up dropping the load into my undies. *blushes* I honestly wanted to hold it for another 4 hours so I could pad up after work and just let it loose. Instead, I had a mess on my hand on my lunch break.

• 2 weeks later...

Please remember that whatever you place up your anus into your bowels will be absorbed faster into your bloodstream than if you ate that substance.

I had thought about this... injecting an alcohol mixture to be absorbed by the anus to get you drunk without drinking.

Have others tried this?

There's a thread on here somewhere about someone who gave themselves an enema with some kind a spirit (I think). It was fatal.

Edit: It was sherry.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...l=alcohol+enema

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?.../a184743D12.DTL

Thank you for the links AutieAB, I was searchign around, got sidetracked by some interesting topics and then your edit showed up in the search results :D

I would think that [and feel free to correct me if I am wrong here] that it would be damn near impossible to kill yourself if you didn't put in more than you would normally ingest.

I am a lightweight here so I would start with two shots and see how much/fast it affected me.

Obviously I wouldn't put in a whole lot, and I imagine where people get into trouble is that two shots (especially diluted for the delivery) wouldn't seem like that much so people 'add just a little more'.

Normally if I eat something with a lot of hot peppers, I'm dropping a huge mushy load whether I'm in a diaper, near a restroom or not within 4 to 6 hours. I've tried Glycerin suppositories before, and if you manage to hold it in for an hour or two, all it takes is a bit of a push and a lot comes out. If you don't hold it, you will just squirt out the glycerin that has melted. Also, you'll likely poop out an almost the whole suppository. You'll see it in your poop. The longer you hold it, the more of it melts and the better results you get...

I would think that [and feel free to correct me if I am wrong here] that it would be damn near impossible to kill yourself if you didn't put in more than you would normally ingest.

No, I think that because you'll be ingesting it DIRECTLY into the bloodstream, rather than through the process of normal digestion, it's possible that you'd run into problems with much less alcohol than would normally take to get you drunk. Remember that the effective dose is very near to the effective lethal dose for most people - so what gets you drunk orally might be enough to kill you, or at least make you very, very ill.

I'd suggest steering clear of this altogether. If you want to get drunk... why not just have a drink?

If you *insist* that you want to try it, I think you should work up from a very tiny amount - say, half a shot. Have half a shot, wait for an hour, if it's not enough, have another half a shot, wait for an hour. Two shots is a pretty arbitrary amount, and you have no idea how your body will react to that much alcohol instantly hitting your bloodstream.

No, I think that because you'll be ingesting it DIRECTLY into the bloodstream, rather than through the process of normal digestion, it's possible that you'd run into problems with much less alcohol than would normally take to get you drunk.

Good point Rawr; however how much of the alcohol is actually broke down in digestion? Wouldn't this simply be a timing issue? Meaning you should feel the effects MUCH more quickly as it will be absorbed quicker.

I'd suggest steering clear of this altogether. If you want to get drunk... why not just have a drink?

I don't really like that taste :D Plus I am intrigued by the idea of it hitting that fast, making me lose my adult faculties and be more child like (ironic that alcohol, which is an adult thing, would make one more childish).

If you *insist* that you want to try it, I think you should work up from a very tiny amount - say, half a shot. Have half a shot, wait for an hour, if it's not enough, have another half a shot, wait for an hour. Two shots is a pretty arbitrary amount, and you have no idea how your body will react to that much alcohol instantly hitting your bloodstream.

Agreed, can always add more and better safe than sorry. Out of curiosity where did you come up with an hour? Seems like one should feel the effects way before then (as you feel them sooner than an hour when you ingest). However now that I am typing I assume you are referring to the hour it takes for the liver to metabolize the alcohol?

EDIT: Found this Go Ask Alice article on the subject.

The bowels/anus has two purposes, and its primary is to reabsorb water/liquid/enzymes from your digested food. It is extremely efficient at this job. What is absorbed goes straight into the bloodstream. 10ml of alcohol in the bowels equates to 9.98ml of alcohol in the bloodstream. The highest recorded amount of alcohol in the bloodstream of a person that survived is 7.56ml.

When liquid is absorbed via the stomach walls etc, the blood is filtered in the kidneys and then is used to absorb the bowel contents. As a result, toxins in the stomach are filtered by the kidneys, toxins in the bowels / anus is not.

The bowels/anus has two purposes, and its primary is to reabsorb water/liquid/enzymes from your digested food. It is extremely efficient at this job. What is absorbed goes straight into the bloodstream. 10ml of alcohol in the bowels equates to 9.98ml of alcohol in the bloodstream. The highest recorded amount of alcohol in the bloodstream of a person that survived is 7.56ml.

Do you have an [online] source for this? I would be interested in doing more research.

When liquid is absorbed via the stomach walls etc, the blood is filtered in the kidneys and then is used to absorb the bowel contents. As a result, toxins in the stomach are filtered by the kidneys, toxins in the bowels / anus is not.

I am confused (and I am NOT arguing and have only had basic high school health education + what I read online) but if it is in the blood then aren't the kidneys going to filter it out? If it isn't in the blood then you are not drunk?

I found a sight that said you could use a whole beer or half diluted wine :o and thought that was a little much to start out with.

Actually, I think that is correct. The kidneys filter the blood, while the liver has a 'bypass' wherein the blood flow from the bowels goes straight to the liver to process. So, whereas alcohol in the stomach (and even the esophagus) is absorbed into the blood and gets around a bit, alcohol by enema goes straight to the liver FIRST, leading to rapid alcohol poisoning. By the way, if I'm not mistaken, alcohol poisoning is when the liver becomes overwhelmed by the toxin, and can even begin to die, which of course means death for the liver's owner.

You want a BIG mess? I have to agree withy Square Duck's method. For me it is bulk vegetables.

I sautee green, yellow, and red bell peppers, lots of broccoli, some snow peas, celery, green beans,

water chestnuts, parsnips, mushrooms, and cubed egg plant in a hot wok adding roast beef or chicken,

soy and teriyoki sauces and seasonings to taste. Get it all hot and mixed well but still aldente, then eat.

When totally stuffed I drink a bottle or two of water. I look like Budda! But the next morning I POOP!

Have been doing this several times in the past week. Getting three or four messes a day. I'm not into scat

and rarely do I mess my diapers, but had I been wearing my diapers, they would have been a BIG MESS.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

The kidneys filter the blood, while the liver has a 'bypass' wherein the blood flow from the bowels goes straight to the liver to process. So, whereas alcohol in the stomach (and even the esophagus) is absorbed into the blood and gets around a bit, alcohol by enema goes straight to the liver FIRST.

I did not know this. I need to find some formulas for converting proof and such, however I have some months to plan as I will have to wait until the wife goes out of town :)

• 2 weeks later...

If you want a really big mess in your diapers, just eat a whole box of prunes. All fiber and safe. In about 3 or 4 hours you'll be pooping in your diaper like you never have before.

10ml of alcohol in the bowels equates to 9.98ml of alcohol in the bloodstream. The highest recorded amount of alcohol in the bloodstream of a person that survived is 7.56ml.

I think your 'highest recorded amount of alcohol in bloodstream' data is somewhat off; 7.56ml of alcohol in the bloodstream of an average adult human equates to a Blood Alcohol Content level of approx. 0.15%, which is over the legal limit for driving (very much so in most countries), and probably represents a reasonable level of intoxication - but as far as I know, it's not anywhere near the highest recorded level of alcohol in the bloodstream. Bear in mind that 0.4% is regarded as a potentially lethal amount.

The highest recorded level of alcohol in the bloodstream of a person who not only survived is a staggering 0.914% - link here - which works out to around 46ml of alcohol in the man's bloodstream! Not only did he survive, but he was conscious and talking. Crazy.

BabyBat - The more I think about this, the more think that you should steer clear of doing an alcohol enema. I mean, of all the shitty ways to be found dead, having accidentally poisoned yourself with a funnel up your ass is probably not the most dignified ;)

And nobody really seems sure about how much is a safe amount, because of all the variables. If you want to get drunk, but don't like the taste... then why not try a cocktail or two? I mean, a really good mojito is to die for... whereas an alcohol enema... well, that might just make you die. You get the picture ;)

Rx.

I remember back in the '70s and '80s when wine and coffee enemas were all the rage. I don't remember exactly what the mixture of wine and coffee was supposed to do, but it was talked about quite a bit in the mainstream media.