LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking

Spankings  

103 members have voted

1. 1. For those of you who like, or even just receive, spankings, whats you're preferre method of delivery?

• Over the knee
    • Standing
    • Bent over furniture
    • Lying on the bed
    • Kneeling
    • Standing or Kneeling while in the corner
    • Bare Hand
    • Hairbrush
    • Wooden Paddle
    • Belt
    • Wet bottom
    • Wet hand/paddle/brush
    • In public and private
    • In private only
    • Over pants/panties
    • Over panties
    • Over diaper
    • Bare bottom

Alright guys how do you like your spankings?

i like over the knee, over furniture, standing in the corner, lying on the bed

bare hand, hair brush or wooden paddle

a wet bum just adds to the pain

in private only

with pants/panties/diaper or nothing covering my bum

• 1 month later...

I'm not much into being spanked, but when I'm on the spanking side I prefer over the knee with a bare hand or small implement, bare bottom or over panties. Very close and personal that way.

I've never spanked over diapers, but would be willing to if I ever have a friend into diapers.

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

Well I love a little spanking (not too hard though) and Mummy knows this and is getting more and more happy to do it too!

I'm a big over the knee fan.. but I always feel really humiliated when i have to stand up and bend over.

I'm used to bare hands, but the idea of a hair brush excites me but might be very painful! Mummy wants a paddle (actually she wants two, she fancies getting a bit too hehehe)

I'd say in private only, though a quick little swot on the tush in public is ok.

either Bare bum of in my panties is great... of course a nappied spanking is good but doesn't have quite the same effect...

Hugs

Lucy

• 4 months later...

I like over the knee, with any type implement and definately on the bare bottom. I've used a disiplinarian and I also spank myself, it's all good. Nothing beats a good butt warming.

• 5 months later...

while i haven't been spanked in awhile, I usually get a bare bottom spanking over my daddy's knee. Sometimes it is with the hairbrush and other time with the brush.

I need to be able to walk shortly after administering the spanking, so over my knee is not conducive to that. I can have fun being on either side of the equation though. Usually I just give my little one a nice firm smack on her padded behind when she's not expecting it.

• 1 year later...

I like spankings just about every way, but I can only sortive take a hard spanking, and by sortive I mean I just need a little encouragement such as lacking the ability to move. Those sure were fun days.