LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So... Yea... Micheal Jackson Is Dead.

The moment he paid those families off,he sealed his fate with the court of public opinion. The COPO is a much more harsher bitch than the court of law. If he had gone to court and proved his innocence,I'd honestly say that I would've believed him. As much as our justice system is fucked,it's still the best we have and I'll take that over the COPO anyday.

But there's one thing people forget: the "court of public opinion" is NOT in any way, shape, or form a true and legal court which means it has NO AUTHORITY to pass any form of judgement.

The COPO makes it impossible for some people who have been accused of crimes to prove their innocence because the media skews the story so much there's no one left capable of being IMPARTIAL (without prior knowledge/bias) to be judge or jury. It is because of the COPO that more people are willing to assume someone is guilty before seeing any real proof (undeniable evidence linking the person to the crime) when the assumption SHOULD BE that the accused person is INNOCENT until guilt has been proven through evidence.

There are INNOCENT people sitting on death row because of problems caused by the media skewing the COPO against them.

I will agree that MJ was a bit "touched in the head", but I will never agree to the claims people make about him being a pedo because it was never PROVEN. (I also don't believe OJ is a murderer, but that's a different subject.)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any pretense at innocence for OJ was lost when his book describing how he would have committed the crime if he had done it was published.

I can no longer keep an unbiased mind towards your opinions on this thread :roflmao: Poor OJ :( Convicted in the COPO not once,but twice :lol:

Umm, WTF are you smoking, "an unbiased mind"?

You were automatically biased against my opinions the moment you first said the things you did about MJ.

Any pretense at innocence for OJ was lost when his book describing how he would have committed the crime if he had done it was published.

Just because he used the phrase "if I had done it" doesn't prove in any way that he did it.

That's like me acing a test in college, getting accused of cheating on said test, being found innocent in a hearing by the school administrators, then later writing an online post saying "If I had cheated on the test I would have...". Does that mean I actually cheated on the test? NOT AT ALL!

A few here seem to believe what the press have used to sell papers - that because Michael Jackson choose to act like a child, and enjoyed the company of children that he is a paedophile.

1 - Michael Jackson started working at 4 years of age (forced to do so by his father) , and is famous since 5 years of age.

2 - He never had a childhood - no sleep overs etc, and no childhood friends.

3 - He was famous, and wealthy - with NO privacy - the press seen to that.

Consider this - if you had that type of money, would you hire a full time nanny to baby sit you? What would the press do with that information?

Michael Jackson created a zoo, amusement park and childhood playground on his property to try and regain his lost childhood. What you do now is something similar (with your limited budget) - wear diapers, eat babyfood, sleep with a plushie etc?

Yes, it is very easy to condemn someone with money for childish behaviour, but doing so, you are also condemning the entire AB world.

Yes, it is said, by the press, that Michael Jackson molested another child - and that he paid his way out of that. Do you honestly think that the US legal system would allow that to happen - because I, a non US citizen, actually have faith in that legal system - more faith in that than the tabloid press.

We, in the AB/DL world are fighting for acceptance for our way of life, yet some here seem to believe in the perception portrayed by the media.

Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) Recording Artist, Dancer, Entertainer, Musician (and probably Adult Baby) R.I.P.

A few here seem to believe what the press have used to sell papers - that because Micheal Jackson chose to act like a child, and enjoyed the company of children that he is a pedohile.

1 - Micheal Jackson started working at 4 years of age (forced to do so by his father) , and is famous since 5 years of age.

2 - He never had a childhood - no sleep overs etc, and no childhood freinds.

3 - He was famous, and wealthy - with NO privacy - the press seen to that.

Consider this - if you had that type of money, would you hire a full time nanny to baby sit you? What would the press do with that information?

Micheal Jackson created a zoo, amusement park and childhood playground on his property to try and regain his lost childhood. What you do now is something similar (with your limited budget) - wear diapers, eat babyfood, sleep with a plushie etc?

Yes, it is very easy to condem and critize someone with money for childish behaviour, but doing so, you are also condeming all the AB world.

Yes, it is said, by the press, that Micheal Jackson molested another child - and that he paid his way out of that. Do you honestly think that the US legal system would allow that to happen - cause I, a non US citizen, actually have faith in that legal system - more faith in that than the tabloid press.

We, in the AB/DL world are fighting for acceptance for our way of life, yet some here seem to believe in the perception portrayed by the media.

Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) Recording Artist, Dancer, Entertainer, Musician (and probably Adult Baby) R.I.P.

Very well stated Keiff.

Yes, it is very easy to condem and critize someone with money for childish behaviour, but doing so, you are also condeming all the AB world.

Yes, it is said, by the press, that Micheal Jackson molested another child - and that he paid his way out of that. Do you honestly think that the US legal system would allow that to happen - cause I, a non US citizen, actually have faith in that legal system - more faith in that than the tabloid press.

Who in the motherfuck is condeming all of the AB world? :huh:

The US legal system DID allow that to happen. I too have faith in the legal system but the legal system is just like the Bible-It's all good in theory but it's still written by man who as we all know is human.

Who in the motherfuck is condeming all of the AB world? :huh:

The US legal system DID allow that to happen. I too have faith in the legal system but the legal system is just like the Bible-It's all good in theory but it's still written by man who as we all know is human.

You believe that Micheal Jackson molested a child - and paid his way out of court - yes?

I know that, unless Micheal was molested as a child - there is no way he would have done that. It is a pschycological fact that an abused will become an abuser. They learn from their peers. It is extremly rare, 1 in 10,000,000, that a non-abused adult will abuse another - they simply do not know how.

I ask you, since you seem to be so adamant that Micheal abused a child, to state your reasons for your belief, citing either physical evidence, or pschycologial or behavioral precedent. If your reasons is soley that Micheal had sleepovers with a child, then your beliefs are one of them that condem the entire AB world, since I believe that Micheal was an AB.

Finally, I, nor others here feel the urge to belittle myself or themselves with vile language. I suggest that you refrain from its use here also.

Agreed, well said. he was an adult kid....and just wanted to play and get his life back, and be around the people (kids) that he admired and wanted to be like....kind of sad really, the price people have to pay for others (parents) desires. I remember when he was part of the Jackson 5 back in the late 60's and early 70's.... His father should be taken out and hung. Its probably his family (or the Mob) that finally figured out that with him 400 million dollars in the hole, he's worth more dead than alive..be interesting to find what the tox screens reveal, if anything, I don't think this was natural....someone bumped him off, and it was all about M*O*N*E*Y...the dirtiest reason of all.

qwack

IIRC, there were reports that MJ was in debt up to his eyeballs over his mansion, ranch, and that amusement park. Didn't he wind up shutting down the park (and turning off all the rides and stuff)?

The world has lost an important piece of it's cultural heritage -- a singer and songwriter of immense and undeniable talent. You can trace a direct link from Michael Jackson and his contemporaries to modern pop and R&B music; a testament to the influence his albums had on composers and musicians worldwide.

IIRC, there were reports that MJ was in debt up to his eyeballs over his mansion, ranch, and that amusement park. Didn't he wind up shutting down the park (and turning off all the rides and stuff)?

The ranch I believe was "Only" 17 Million, the rides another couple of Million, they are saying he is probably over 400 Million in debt, so those "little" things are probably the least of the creditors out there. I would think he may have already paid for those, for as long as he has had them..but who knows.

WHOOOOHOOO That was my 3001 post!!!!

You believe that Micheal Jackson molested a child - and paid his way out of court - yes?

I know that, unless Micheal was molested as a child - there is no way he would have done that. It is a pschycological fact that an abused will become an abuser. They learn from their peers. It is extremly rare, 1 in 10,000,000, that a non-abused adult will abuse another - they simply do not know how.

I ask you, since you seem to be so adamant that Micheal abused a child, to state your reasons for your belief, citing either physical evidence, or pschycologial or behavioral precedent. If your reasons is soley that Micheal had sleepovers with a child, then your beliefs are one of them that condem the entire AB world, since I believe that Micheal was an AB.

Finally, I, nor others here feel the urge to belittle myself or themselves with vile language. I suggest that you refrain from its use here also.

Yes. I believe that. People do it everyday. 1 in 10,000,000 eh? I'd like to see proof of that. My proof isn't that he had sleepovers(although that's kind of weird in itself). My proof is the hush $$$. That's why it's called HUSH $$$$$. Duh! You pay it so the person accusing you doesn't testify in court. So you think MJ was an AB,eh? Have another drink :beer: LMAO@ vile language. Last time I checked,this was an ADULT website. Don't be a bitch and cry about something that offends you.

Yes. I believe that. People do it everyday. 1 in 10,000,000 eh? I'd like to see proof of that. My proof isn't that he had sleepovers(although that's kind of weird in itself). My proof is the hush $$$. That's why it's called HUSH $$$$$. Duh! You pay it so the person accusing you doesn't testify in court. So you think MJ was an AB,eh? Have another drink :beer: LMAO@ vile language. Last time I checked,this was an ADULT website. Don't be a bitch and cry about something that offends you.

Calling "hush money" damnable evidence is pathetic. At best it's only CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence. Sometimes people feel it's easier to settle out of court than to try to explain things to people who don't know/understand the actual events. What if people called YOU a pedo for enjoying wearing diapers? Wouldn't it be easier to pay them to stay quiet than to have it dragged through a court room AND all the media?? Do you really think the media would treat you any differently on the subject???

I will say it again: YOU were NOT in his house to WITNESS the "alleged" crimes, so you are just following the rest of the brainless sheep who believe what the media services want them to believe.

It was NEVER PROVED BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, so you are a FOOL to believe it.

Yes. I believe that. People do it everyday. 1 in 10,000,000 eh? I'd like to see proof of that. My proof isn't that he had sleepovers(although that's kind of weird in itself). My proof is the hush $$$. That's why it's called HUSH $$$$$. Duh! You pay it so the person accusing you doesn't testify in court. So you think MJ was an AB,eh? Have another drink beer.gif LMAO@ vile language. Last time I checked,this was an ADULT website. Don't be a bitch and cry about something that offends you.

Yes. I believe that. People do it everyday.

People are killed in a road accident everyday. Does that state that everybody WILL die in a road accident? It seems to me that you are pre-judging someone only by the information, or misinformation, fed to you by the media. Do you realise the core reason the media exists – shockingly it is NOT to feed you information – it is to make money. Information and truth do not have to exist in this scenario.

1 in 10,000,000 eh? I'd like to see proof of that.

That is pschycological fact. Try Google... it works!

My proof isn't that he had sleepovers(although that's kind of weird in itself).

What is weird in having a sleepover? I, at 40+ years of age, often have friends of mine stay overnight. One could easily refer to that as a ‘sleepover’. As a child, similar to many here, childhood friends stayed overnight, and due to the constraints of the house, my friends would share my bedroom. What is ‘weird’ about that?

So you think MJ was an AB,eh? Have another drink :beer:

Michael Jackson’s history and interaction with others tend to give that concept credibility, and I am open enough to accept that as a possibility, which obviously, by your statement, you’re not.

LMAO@ vile language. Last time I checked,this was an ADULT website. Don't be a bitch and cry about something that offends you.

I never stated that vile language offends me.

I did, however state (see above) that same belittles those who use it. In my humble opinion, vile language degrades the sentence, the person, and takes away from the topic rather than enforcing same. Its use shows a lack of education - i.e. an inability to use descriptive emphasis, so one has to revert to vile language to attempt to add punch to a statement.

And you are correct, this IS an adult website, where consenting adults converse from an adult perspective with an adult level of education and decorum.

Little boys all over the world can breathe a sigh of relief, because MJ will no longer be able to "Beat It" inside "Billies Jeans" and get a "Thriller" out of it.

btw, the cause of death had been confirmed as food poisoning. During the autopsy, a pair of 8 year old nuts were found inside his mouth.

You are one sick, twisted, rotten person to even think EITHER of those comments was funny.

Step one: Remove stick from ass.

Step two: Move on.

How about learn to believe the concept of justice: INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty.

I am sick to hell of hearing people make rude remarks about MJ over something that has NEVER been PROVED!

ok, let me just go around and abide by all the government's rules and not form my own opinion on matters.

pedo or not (he was) he was still a weirdo. because of that coupled with the fact he was a celebrity he is/was an easy target for jokes. PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE MADE FUN OF WEATHER YOU LIKE THEM OR NOT. deal with it. remove stick. move on.

Michael Jackson changed the music world and helped pave the way for today's biggest stars; and in some ways even paved the way for a black man to be president of the US.

None of us can understand what his childhood and adult life were like, and none of us knows the truth about the many accusations and claims made against him. I will not judge him for things he was not convicted of; or claims that were not proven.

He was a brilliant artist and will be missed by millions.

Please do not use this forum as a place to disrespect the dead.