LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Babyish Is Your Diaper?

Two words: baby diaper. People might describe them somewhat differently, but everyone's got a solid description. Now look at your diaper. How babyish is it? Rate your diaper for babyishness on a scale of 1 to 5.

If you rate your diaper a 4 or a 5, let us know why. What makes it so babyish? If you are a 3 or less, is it because you don't wear diapers for their babyishness, or you just don't think 'adult' diapers or briefs look much like baby diapers?

By these questions, I'm trying to understand just how important diaper babyishness is (especially among people who describe themselves as diaper lovers, not adult babies), and how satisfied people are when diaper babyishness is a concern.

Thanks for your posts.

as a general rule I am not an AB, but I like the diapers to still appear to be babyish. I like the though of getting caught sneaking baby diapers or getting put back in diapers. Sometimes I put stickers on them, but don't always have the time. Sometimes I will use animal diaper pins even on disposables. I store my diapers in a pampers box. Sometimes I just wear them with out any story line behind it but usually I have some fantasy about pampers going on.

I rate my diaper a 5 for babyishness. I think it's pretty safe to say that a 4 or 5 indicates the respondent desires babyishness, and that is absolutely right with me, even though I consider myself a DL (I like a little oral fun --- pacifiers, bottles--- but no juvenile clothes, baby talk, etc.)

I'm probably the poster child for desiring babyishness in a diaper. My ideal baby diapers are old-fashioned Pampers. Remember when they came in boxes? Very thick, bulky crotch, wonderful smell, noisy plastic. I actually go to the trouble of making my own diapers to be able to wear old-fashioned Pampers. (Anybody interested in how authentic my diaper looks can write.)

I've added a couple of 'touches' to make my diaper even more babyish, things to make an already great diaper even better. Old-fashioned Pampers were plain, but I've added a colorful taping strip to the front, and I use diaper pins, even with tape. In point of fact, the very first Pampers needed pins. Tapes didn't come along until the '70s. Plus, I managed to find these incredible 3" pins, complete with colored (pink are my favorite, closely followed by white) locking plastic ends. Sooooooo babyish! How could I say no!!

Lastly, I sometimes wear plastic pants, mainly when I'm diapered in bed. I like touching my diaper (when I can't see it) and the plastic pants give great feedback.

id say what i use probably is a 5 not that i care whether my diapers are babyish or not but at the tight budget i have im kinda limited to what i can get. its always easier to get baby diapers/goodnites rather then adult diapers because if you look older then you are, or dont look old enough to need adult diapers then getting baby diapers/goodnites raises less suspicion though honestly cashiers shouldnt care what your buying they should just do their job.

It dosen't matter at all what my diaper looks like, it matters how it works and how it feels, nothing else is important to me, BTW I can wear baby diapers, but I enjoy a large size diaper more.

i've used abri form x plus, molicare and bambino's.

abri form x plus gets a 3.5 - they are thicker and more absorbant, and they crinkle when i move thickness and crinkle factor for me are very babyish.

molicare gets a 4 - just like abri form they are thicker and crinkle, and they are purple which gets them the four.

bambino's get a 4.5 - cause they are all that abri form is.. and have the cute baby font on the front.

Guest NaughtyAshes

I wear Bambino Classicos... that's about as babyish as it gets.

I'll one up you...I'm wearing baby diapers... :-P Bambinos are super cute though.

I'm an AB by the way so I don't count.

I wear CVS Fitted Briefs, so that's probably around a 1. Sometimes I'll wear Goodnites underneath or instead, and they're about 4 since they're more "big kids" than babyish.

I'm wearing Tena Maxi slip - which in itself is not that much of a babyish looking diaper - that is until I get home from work and take off my clothes - the diaper has swelled so much that to me, it feels and looks extremely babyish waddling around with a diaper-forced wide gait.

Since I normally wear the maxi medium, I sometimes put on a maxi large - and that is big enough to come up high enough so the only difference between me and a baby (by looks) is the size, as everything else is in proportion. (diaper, paci, plushie etc)

Tena Maxi Medium gets a 2 dry, and a 4 wet / soiled.

Tena Maxi Large gets a 4 dry and a 5-6 when wet / soiled.

i wear tendercare disposable nappies and i rate them as a 4 because they are plain white and plastic backed, and to make them more babyish i cut off the bottom 2 tapes. if they had a print design where the tapes go, i would give them a 5 but they dont so i think 4 is ok. :D

I wear Bambino Classicos... that's about as babyish as it gets.

I'd argue that the ABU diaper, which have a taping panel almost exactly like Pampers Baby-Dry from the late '90s, are more babyish than Bambino. Those are the most babyish adult diapers I have. I'd give 'em 4 out of 5, and if they had a single large tape per side, they'd be a perfect 5.

post-15278-1245967804_thumb.jpg

post-15278-1245967815_thumb.jpg

I'm presently wearing Attends with waistband, and I think they're quite babyish. Just compare them to Luvs Super Baby Pants from the early '80s, which they resemble remarkably, save for the three tapes on each side. I'd give 'em 3.5 out of 5.

• Like 2

I'd argue that the ABU diaper, which have a taping panel almost exactly like Pampers Baby-Dry from the late '90s, are more babyish than Bambino. Those are the most babyish adult diapers I have. I'd give 'em 4 out of 5, and if they had a single large tape per side, they'd be a perfect 5.

I'm presently wearing Attends with waistband, and I think they're quite babyish. Just compare them to Luvs Super Baby Pants from the early '80s, which they resemble remarkably, save for the three tapes on each side. I'd give 'em 3.5 out of 5.

i've seen these diapies, but they look soooooooooooooooo thin... how does their absorbancy compare to bambinos, abri form x plus, molicare?

In the interest of keeping the thread going (thought there would have been more responses), I took some pics to show you my diaper, which I rate a 5 for babyishness (works for me I can tell you).

Everyone else, please consider uploading your own pics. The forum is just more fun with pics. Thanks.

post-16254-1246302148_thumb.jpg

post-16254-1246302174_thumb.jpg

post-16254-1246302192_thumb.jpg

post-16254-1246302148_thumb.jpg

post-16254-1246302174_thumb.jpg

post-16254-1246302192_thumb.jpg

In the interest of keeping the thread going (thought there would have been more responses), I took some pics to show you my diaper, which I rate a 5 for babyishness (works for me I can tell you).

Everyone else, please consider uploading your own pics. The forum is just more fun with pics. Thanks.

The diaper may be babyish, but to be perfectly honest, I don't think the hair is...

/opinion

~ moogle

Hair is not very babyish, I would agree. Fortunately for me, I'm mostly a diaper lover, not an adult baby.

Absolutely agree that wetness indicators pretty much prevent a diaper from being babyish. I don't know if today's baby diapers have them, but I tend to doubt it if the past is any proof. Adult diapers have always had them though. Mommy is just assumed to be always checking and changing, whereas the staff in the nursing home needs a visual reminder.

Hair is not very babyish, I would agree. Fortunately for me, I'm mostly a diaper lover, not an adult baby.

Absolutely agree that wetness indicators pretty much prevent a diaper from being babyish. I don't know if today's baby diapers have them, but I tend to doubt it if the past is any proof. Adult diapers have always had them though. Mommy is just assumed to be always checking and changing, whereas the staff in the nursing home needs a visual reminder.

Wetness indicators, who needs them? They're unreliable anyway...

As far as you being more DL than AB...Between the SN, babyish diapers, and status, I never would of guessed that one. :P

~ moogle

First, thank you to those who take the time and trouble to upload photos along with what they have to say about how babyish their diaper is (or isn't, as the case may be).

Second, I like the variety I'm seeing. Nice to see cloth and plastic pants and pull-ups in addition to disposables.

I mentioned in the initial post that I don't wear plastic pants during the day, but that I do at night, the reason for this being that I like to touch them. I enjoy either looking down or looking in mirrors and seeing myself diapered, which doesn't happen at night, of course. The plastic pants, which I enjoy touching, kind of make up for this. Also, I like the idea of pretending that mommy thinks a little more protection at night is a good idea.

So, without further adieu, here are pics of me diapered and "ready for bed".

post-16254-1246384444_thumb.jpg

post-16254-1246384457_thumb.jpg

post-16254-1246384444_thumb.jpg

post-16254-1246384457_thumb.jpg

I wear Attends Adult Diapers. I would still rate these a 3 since they are traditional white and have ruffles on the side. As this section outlines, we are Diaper Lover's as opposed to Adult Babies. I would not wear anything with animals pictures and the like, however, if they ever make a pink diaper, I will buy it in a heartbeat since I love to be a gender bender!