LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

when i got home from work it was realy hot so i decided id wear just a nappy, my flatmate ha seen me in a nappy many times with clothes over it but he decided he would invite our neighbour round when i wore just a nappy and showed him me as tho i was some sort of crime scene... so now my neighbour has seen me wearing nothing but a nappy.... what on earth can i do?

Do you really care what your neighbor thinks of you? Are you pals? Do they know your true friends or coworkers or family, such that they could bring you trouble? If not, then just smile at the thought that they've seen a grown man in diapers. No worries! :)

You can try to make up an excuse, or embrace the humiliation.

im not worried about the humiliation or what he thinks of me but he has lived in this block for almost 30 years and knows almost everyone, if he tels other people i could end up geting lynched... this is a prety rough area of london, im tough and can stand up for myself but there is no way i could deal with 20+ ppl who want my blood...

I've found that just shrugging it off always works. If you act awkward or scared around him, he's bound to know that you're worried that he'll tell someone.

Honestly, I think if you said something like "yeah man, I'm just so fuckin' awesome I rock a diaper all day!" and make a joke about it, he'll just laugh about it, and that's that. You just gotta shrug it off.

I've found that just shrugging it off always works. If you act awkward or scared around him, he's bound to know that you're worried that he'll tell someone.

Honestly, I think if you said something like "yeah man, I'm just so fuckin' awesome I rock a diaper all day!" and make a joke about it, he'll just laugh about it, and that's that. You just gotta shrug it off.

i wish it realy worked like that... but anyone who is strange wil attract attension and since i wear to bed every night (cause if i dont i get a wet bed) i have to dispose of the nappies and the only bins are comunal for the whole block... i cant see a way that this wil end without some sort of confrontation with someone.... im fairly sure they dont know about my sexual interest in nappies but it is stil likley to go badly.

when i got home from work it was realy hot so i decided id wear just a nappy, my flatmate ha seen me in a nappy many times with clothes over it but he decided he would invite our neighbour round when i wore just a nappy and showed him me as tho i was some sort of crime scene... so now my neighbour has seen me wearing nothing but a nappy.... what on earth can i do?

im not worried about the humiliation or what he thinks of me but he has lived in this block for almost 30 years and knows almost everyone, if he tels other people i could end up geting lynched... this is a prety rough area of london, im tough and can stand up for myself but there is no way i could deal with 20+ ppl who want my blood...

If the neighbor knows you for the past 30+ years, and he/she knows how rough the neighborhood is, I don't think that he/she will be malicious to tell everyone of your habits - that is not an opinion, it is based on human psychology - your neighbor knows something 'interesting' about you, and will presume (based on the new information he/she found about you) that you know something interesting about him/her so he/she will be afraid of the repercussions.

If the neighbor knows you for the past 30+ years, and he/she knows how rough the neighborhood is, I don't think that he/she will be malicious to tell everyone of your habits - that is not an opinion, it is based on human psychology - your neighbor knows something 'interesting' about you, and will presume (based on the new information he/she found about you) that you know something interesting about him/her so he/she will be afraid of the repercussions.

i wish..... i have only lived here for just over a year and a half.... and my neighbour knows i have no dirt on him....

Do you really believe people in your neighborhood would lynch a guy because he needs diapers? I didn't realize people in London were so fucked up. The folks I met seemed pretty nice last time I was there.

Anyway, if you do get into a confrontation and, heaven forbid, are injured, sue the hell out of them and squeeze them for every shilling they've got!

i wish it realy worked like that... but anyone who is strange wil attract attension and since i wear to bed every night (cause if i dont i get a wet bed) i have to dispose of the nappies and the only bins are comunal for the whole block... i cant see a way that this wil end without some sort of confrontation with someone.... im fairly sure they dont know about my sexual interest in nappies but it is stil likley to go badly.

im not sure if shrugging it off would work in this situation but if you act as if its not a big deal, stay calm and explain to them that you need them for medical reason then im sure no1 will really think anything of it and they will leave you alone on the matter not bringing it up. im not saying that it would always work but things always go better if you stay calm and dont get worked up over things. no matter what happens just stay calm, people tend to be more bothersome if they find a weakness to exploit such as a person's weakness of getting worked up over nothing, people cant put other people down that stay calm and act as if they dont have a single care in the world about whatever happens. who do bullies bully and why? the weak people with a low self esteem that let the bully pick on them, those that stand up for themselves and dont put themselves down wont get bullied, simple lessons learned in school can be applied to life in several situations.

Edit: mudslinging information about people, or use information to blackmail them would not serve a good purpose, because while i feel that these days some people deserve to get the tables turned on them you know what they say, what goes around comes around, it may not be as simple as what you do to them happens to you but, if for example you mistreat some1 you will not be unpunished, if laws fail to punish people for things then things can go wrong in the future.

ok first of all.. you live in london, not the deep south of the usa... even in the 'rough' parts of london they see 'strange' people....

second off... seriously you really honest to god believe the neighbors are going to suddenly start a riot because you wear diapers?

and third.. get a new fucking roomate... and when you hear someone else coming into the place with him.. cover up.

hehe, actually I'll bite my tongue on this one. My solution isn't very kind hearted

hehe, actually I'll bite my tongue on this one. My solution isn't very kind hearted

actualy id like to know i have had quite enough of my {expletive deleted} flatmate and i dont care what happens to him, and altho i dont realy have anything against my neighbour he is hardly a nice person either.

ok first of all.. you live in london, not the deep south of the usa... even in the 'rough' parts of london they see 'strange' people....

second off... seriously you really honest to god believe the neighbors are going to suddenly start a riot because you wear diapers?

and third.. get a new fucking roomate... and when you hear someone else coming into the place with him.. cover up.

i agree with the get a new room mate since he deliberately invited someone over to show you off based on your discription.

other than that, talk to the neighbor and ask him to keep it under wraps if you are worried. sounds like he is a better friend than your room mate is since you have known each other for 30 years.

Ok. It's important for you first to know what your flatmate may have told your neighbor about your diapers before he brought the neighbor over to see you. I assume that your jerk of a flatmate knows that you wear diapers for enjoyment as opposed to a medical need. That said, if your flatmate has told your neighbor that you are an AB or DL and that you like to wear diapers and act like a baby, etc., then any story you come up with about a medical condition or a need for diapers will sound made up and phony, like your trying to cover up and hide something.

Ditch the flatmate ASAP if you can. Since you don't care what happens to him, maybe you can get him so stinking drunk that he passes out. Then put diapers on him and take plenty of pictures of him in bed "sleeping" in diapers. If you have any baby outfits and baby bottles, dress him in them and stage a scene with pacifiers and baby bottles when he's passed out drunk. Take pleanty of photos and then tell him that's what happens when he does things like bringing people over to see you in diapers! Paybacks can be hell!

they said the neighbor has been around the neighborhood for 30 years and knows every1 this doesn't mean that they would be nice for all we know the neighbor could be a senile old person as the poster hasn't included many details on him/her, and details on the neighbor would probably help in deciding what to do in this situation.

ok my neighbour is about 50 he is a jamacan he has no job, he used to do some small time music stuff. he is nice enough but he spends most of his time geting high on thc (thc is the active ingreedient in canabis, he smokes the realy strong variety called skunk) much as id love to get my flat mate blind drunk, he rarely drinks more than one pint and sleeps so lightly that he sometimes gets up to shout at me for being too noisy when im typing on my pc late at night... i would have already dressed him up and taken pictures if i could do something like that...

ah i can see why you would be worried now because drugheads can be horrible i know from first hand experience because my oldest brother has always been one. im sure that if you know he's like this then others probably know also and might not be so quick to believe what he says or might not even care what he says.

ah i can see why you would be worried now because drugheads can be horrible i know from first hand experience because my oldest brother has always been one. im sure that if you know he's like this then others probably know also and might not be so quick to believe what he says or might not even care what he says.

indeed and i believe this is the main raeason that my flat mate is such an ass hole, he also smokes a lot of skunk, at least once a day.

it seems like your in one of the worse kinds of neighborhoods possible. i think of my own neighborhood as bad at times because my direct neighbors are good but across the street from my house there are some pretty messed up people that have had the cops over there a few times for being loud and violent. the neighbors 2 houses across seem to be pretty bad at times from screaming to kids fighting (this is as much as i can tell from hearing what they are doing). also there was one occasion where the neighbors 2 houses over were so bad that i swear they were screaming worse then the mentally retarded, so i got mad and yelled at them calling them retards which i shouldn't have done for 2 reasons.

1. retards act better then them so it's like a compliment instead of an insult.

2. i think one of them egged my mom's car then.

there was also 1 instance where they ran through my yard which is bad because things being different where i live from other states all it would take for some1 to get sued would be some1 falling down and getting hurt. im not saying that they could sue but its always better to be safe in situations, i also dont really know how too many things go here as ive live most of my life in another state and different states have different codes and laws.

Sarah's on target as usual :) I do believe I recommended losing the roommate some time ago- or was it someone else I said that to? I've had several roomies in the past and was very careful to choose only those who could keep a secret and did B) If I ever heard them blab anything on anybody they went off the potential roomie list permanantly :P I learned long ago that people who talk(a simple trust) can't be depended on to be trustworthy for anything bigger either :angry: One roomie even discovered my crossdressing long before anyone else knew about it, and for years nobody else knew a thing(and I checked after coming out as TG to see if he'd ever blabbed- he hadn't :D ) But he couldn't handle the risk of his less-tolerant friends dropping in and finding me out so it ended shortly after that discovery anyway :( I've lived alone ever since, and even when my best friend was on the verge of homelessness I refused to take him in as a roomie(though I would have put him on the sofa for a couple weeks if I had to and he knew that). Instead I saved up money then set him up in another place where he could afford to live so neither of us had to alter our lifestlyes and I could diaper as I pleased when I pleased ;)

If you don't like your roomie, boot him out or move out yourself. In fact the latter would probably work better for you but the next time either hide your DL better or stop hiding it so that everyone knows from the start, then if you have any problems they will come when you're expecting them :ninja: Plus anyone 'new' to your relocated life that was appalled by ABDL's would hear about it and stay away from the start :lol:

Do let us know how things go, and I hope the news from you is all good.

Bettypooh

it seems like your in one of the worse kinds of neighborhoods possible. i think of my own neighborhood as bad at times because my direct neighbors are good but across the street from my house there are some pretty messed up people that have had the cops over there a few times for being loud and violent. the neighbors 2 houses across seem to be pretty bad at times from screaming to kids fighting (this is as much as i can tell from hearing what they are doing). also there was one occasion where the neighbors 2 houses over were so bad that i swear they were screaming worse then the mentally retarded, so i got mad and yelled at them calling them retards which i shouldn't have done for 2 reasons.

1. retards act better then them so it's like a compliment instead of an insult.

2. i think one of them egged my mom's car then.

there was also 1 instance where they ran through my yard which is bad because things being different where i live from other states all it would take for some1 to get sued would be some1 falling down and getting hurt. im not saying that they could sue but its always better to be safe in situations, i also dont really know how too many things go here as ive live most of my life in another state and different states have different codes and laws.

I live in a not-so-good neighborhood in a not-so-tolerant town :( That's been the norm for much of my life so I've learned to handle it ;) I either scare them away from the beginning :ninja: or learn who is who and make sure to leave the ones alone I don't want to have to get even with and they leave me alone in return :P The 'busybodys' get a load of the most insane things I can thing of and speak about until they too leave me alone :lol: I like watching their faces when I tell then that Daschund is tougher than Terrier but a fat old Bulldog really does taste better than chicken and then I invite them to dinner sometime... :roflmao: Either you gain their respect, you make them fear you, or you make yourself so disgusting they don't want to get anywhere near you- then you don't have trouble with neighbors unless you invite it!

Bettypooh