LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private Diapers

I was thinking this morning about adults wearing diaper and a question occurred to me. Who wears diapers just for themselves? Meaning, who wears completely privately taking pains to conceal from everyone and who doesn’t want to get caught or found out? Does anyone wear diapers and is completely private about it? (Wearing 24/7 that is.)

Over the last 2+ years, my attitude towards wearing diapers has changed a lot. In the beginning, I sort of wanted people to know or find out I was wearing diapers. It made it a bit exciting. But now it’s the complete opposite. I don’t want people to know or even suspect. I’ve toned down the “diaper-bag” and I take care not to show that I’m wearing. I doubt anyone would be able to tell that I was wearing.

Even the way I store my diaper has changed. In the beginning, they were on open shelved in my closet (walk-in) and bags of disposables would be visible on the shelf. Even my wife has noticed that diapers no longer take center stage. She said that if she didn’t know I always wore, she would have no idea that I did. I was rather surprised. I didn’t notice this change.

After thinking about it a bit I’ve realized that I don’t want people to know I’m wearing and using. I like that idea a lot.

Just a bit of self reflection on my part.

Who wears diapers just for themselves? Meaning, who wears completely privately taking pains to conceal from everyone and who doesn’t want to get caught or found out? Does anyone wear diapers and is completely private about it? (Wearing 24/7 that is.)

I've been wearing diapers off and on as the need appears. This past week, I've been wearing them 24/7. Neither of my wife or the two kids knows. My whole diaper stash is in the closet on a shelf behind my shirts. Very convenient to grab a new one from. The closet is also used by other members of the family occasionally.

I'm fine with the situation. Sure, it would be nice to have a spouse/gf to play mommy or diaper friend. But I've always been a solitary person - so it's safe for me this way for now.

idont wear diapers 24/7... but i thought i would respond.

Aside from my boyfriend, who is an active participant in my ab play as my daddy, no one knows.

We are very private about this, and have no desire to ever tell anyone, hint to anyone, or engage others in out play.

I have worn diapers in public umm maybe three times in three years... and it was always a very discrete private affair where only the two of us knew and i took great pains to make sure it was as unnoticable as possible (as in, a onesie, tights and a pair of underwear over the diaper to keep it as less bulky as possible and to reduce any crinkling sounds, plus the skirt i wore was made to be poofy to cover the bulge, and had its own slip built in that was a bit noisy on its own due to the material it was made out of, to cover the sound.

Fortunately (and somewhat unfortunately [but fortunately, for this topic's sake]), I live alone, except for my dogs. And they could care less about my diapers. They're happy with food, water, shelter, and affection. I usually can't get away with wearing 24/7, as that would cause rifts with the family, since I work for my dad (about 12 hours of the day) and my whole family is rabidly anti-diaper.

The only time I ever wear in public is when I got to get more diapers. It's not like I'm goinna really be able to hide that I'm wearing them when I'm buying several packs of them, now am I? I don't exactly advertise it, either, though. I have some shirts that're a size or 3 too big and wear those with a pair of loose jeans. My work boots probly make more noise than my diaper, anyway.

I've never worn 24/7 for more than 3-4 days, so I guess its not a true 24-7'er. I am always very discreet about them. Even though I live alone and am single I dont want to keep them out where they could be seen if someone comes over. Even if I have someone over I'm nervous as hell they'll somehow stumble upon them. I definitely would not want anyone to know I was into diaper unless that person was into them as well. Even then I think I'd be embarrassed to be knowingly wearing a diaper in front of them.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't wear 24/7 in fact I don't wear very often

My wife does know about it and she has no problem with me wearing - even around her, but I choose not to wear when my wife and daughter are around. I know this is my thing, and it's not fair to force my family to be part of it. Additionally, my daughter is quite young, but I realise that when she gets to school age things being 'normal' are quite important, I don't want to be responsible for her being ostracised. So my wearing remains my special thing. Such is life.

i have worn 24/7 in the past but im not at the moment, i dont go to any special lengths to hide it, my room is a mess and my cases of nappies are just on the floor along with my tools and some clothes i should get round to woshing... but despite the fact i dont go out of my way to hide them i dont think anyone other than my flatmate knows (and my neighbour but only cause my flatmate told him) my family mostly know but again only cause i told them.

i wear when i can and as often as i can and as long as i have then i mean ive only told two people an ex co worker that i use to work witch and actually with him being bi he would try this if we ever had the chance and my ex girlfriend whom knows i wear cause she was my "mommy"