LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too Lazy To Change

Anyone ever get so preoccupied what you are doing, you don't want to stop to change so you end up staying in your smelly diaper?

I am sitting here in a smelly diaper and I don't want to stop what I am doing to change it. I am also like this about other things such as for eating, going to bed, showering, having to do things that need to be done. I am just lazy and surprisingly I am still thin. I have to basically force myself to do things.

I guess if you're too lazy to eat the lack of exercise is balanced out. :D You could probably make a few bucks by writing the "lazy diet" book. Let's face it everyone wants it without having to work for it.

Hugs,

Freta

I often find myself too lazy to change too and then end up paying for it later. Had a couple of leaks while out and about because of my laziness, some pretty bad rashes and sometimes an embarrassing odor from time to time.

I've gotten better at it for the sake of my poor skin but ya know..... There used to be a time when we wouldn't have to worry about it. One minute we needed a change, the next we were all dry. My how that was nice! Growing up is such a pain sometimes!

~Brian

Anyone ever get so preoccupied what you are doing, you don't want to stop to change so you end up staying in your smelly diaper?

I am sitting here in a smelly diaper and I don't want to stop what I am doing to change it. I am also like this about other things such as for eating, going to bed, showering, having to do things that need to be done....

Showering...? Yes it's nice to shower with a diaper, and enjoy that ULTRA-soaked droopy-diaper feeling for a bit... but after you towel off, I hope you're pulling a nice soft dry pair of plastic pants over your drenched diapers, before you go sit down on your couch!! :D

wv

The instant I knew it I wanted to change. Walking around with a loaded one on doesn't make for a good relationship with co-workers!

I am sitting here in a smelly diaper and I don't want to stop what I am doing to change it. I am also like this about other things such as for eating, going to bed, showering, having to do things that need to be done. I am just lazy and surprisingly I am still thin. I have to basically force myself to do things.

I don't mess my diapers, unless I'm really sick. And then, I change right then and there and shower. Not something I can stomach much of... I do, occasionally find myself wrapped up in a good game or deep in a writing groove (I can completely loose track of time and most everything else when I'm in a good writing groove) and end up with a soaked diaper.

Guest NaughtyAshes

Haha yeah. I do this all the time. If I'm doing chores at the time, I often end up stinking up the whole house.

I do this all of the time. Which is probably the reason that I don't wear cloth diapers. I'm too lazy. It is also probably one of the reasons I wear multiple thick disposable diapers. I don't often have the energy for changing, so when I do, I want the diapers to last for a while. I usually stay in them no matter how messy or soaked they are.

I agree with Timmy. I love the feeling of being all warm and wet inside my tight plastic panties. I wear hand-made, hourglass-shaped, thick cloth nappies made from super-absorbent, double-sided terry-towelling. Each nappy is two layers thick, with an extra two oval layers of soaker pads sewn into the wide crotch. I wear two nappies at a time, with a large toddler's disposable diaper in between the layers, to act as an extra soaker pad. The bulk between my legs is wonderful, and I love having to waddle about like a heavily-diapered toddler. Each complete diaper is good for four or five heavy wettings, but sometimes I become so engrossed in my writing. I forget how often I piddled.... and the next thing you know, I find a wet spot on my computer chair. But if I'm feeling naughty, I'll simply put a towel underneath my soggy bottom, so I can enjoy the squishy wet warmth for a few more minutes.

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

After 36 hours (and five diapers layered atop one another), it's hard to be preoccupied. Trust me. I did a liveblog of 48 hours straight in an old thread...

Was fun, I'll probably give it another go in a weekend or two. This time I have multiple cloth diapers... last time I used one with Attends layered beyond it.

Safety note: If you're not careful, any prolonged period of several hours in a diaper... will result in diaper rash. Be sure to at least slip the diaper off every 15 - 30 minutes after it becomes saturated, even if you layer on additional ones.

The longest I have ever went without changeing my diaper is a week, I just kept adding another layer until I could no longer waddle, than removed all but the first diaper and started layering fresh diapers on again as needed.

Yes, I did end up with a very nasty diaper rash, and NO! I would not recomend doing it to anyone.

The longest I have ever went without changeing my diaper is a week, I just kept adding another layer until I could no longer waddle, than removed all but the first diaper and started layering fresh diapers on again as needed.

Yes, I did end up with a very nasty diaper rash, and NO! I would not recomend doing it to anyone.

I hear you, though it does make me wince that I chickened out before someone else.

Still, I wonder if it could be successful in avoiding rashes with the proper brakes, powdering, etc.

I found the hardest part to be sleeping... I practically didn't sleep the night. Part of me was afraid I was going to leak all over the bed, but the irritation and smell were the largest factors. I enjoyed it, but it certainly didn't make for a restful night.

Oh well, as they say, try... try again. Probably the hardest part in experimenting for that long would be time off work. You can't hide a day-old diaper.

If you change your diaper the moment after you wet it or mess it, then why even wear diapers? Just use the toilet if your going to do that! There can be many reasons for delaying a change of diapers. Yes, most of us wear diapers for many different reasons but I think we can all relate to the convienience of diapers whatever our main reasons for wearing them are. Now, as far as convienience goes, isn't it nice to not have to stop what your doing when you have to go? If your in the middle of a movie, why miss any of it? If your at the mall in a store and have to go, why run all the way to the other end of the mall to find a restroom? Now, that said, even in a store if you've used your diapers, whats the rush of dashing off right away to the restroom to change? The deed is done, thats what diapers are for. Just take your time and change when it's convienient for you to do so.

That also includes being lazy to a point. I don't advocate wearing the same wet and dirty diaper for 12 hours or longer without changing, however the same rules can apply for changing a day diaper as a night diaper. How many people actually get up once or twice in the middle of the night to change their wet diaper? Right! You wait until you get up in the morning and shower and dress when it's convienient. Therefore, why immediatly stop what your doing and rush to change your day diaper the moment you use it? Wait until your TV show is over, or wait until you get the roast in the oven or the living room vacumed or the lawn mowed or the car washed. There is nothing wrong with that at all! If you like to just lounge around in your wet or messy diaper for a while before changing, great!

I am sure people who don't wear just hold it for the same reasons you just listed. That's what I used to do.

If you change your diaper the moment after you wet it or mess it, then why even wear diapers? Just use the toilet if your going to do that! There can be many reasons for delaying a change of diapers. Yes, most of us wear diapers for many different reasons but I think we can all relate to the convienience of diapers whatever our main reasons for wearing them are. Now, as far as convienience goes, isn't it nice to not have to stop what your doing when you have to go? If your in the middle of a movie, why miss any of it? If your at the mall in a store and have to go, why run all the way to the other end of the mall to find a restroom? Now, that said, even in a store if you've used your diapers, whats the rush of dashing off right away to the restroom to change? The deed is done, thats what diapers are for. Just take your time and change when it's convienient for you to do so.

That also includes being lazy to a point. I don't advocate wearing the same wet and dirty diaper for 12 hours or longer without changing, however the same rules can apply for changing a day diaper as a night diaper. How many people actually get up once or twice in the middle of the night to change their wet diaper? Right! You wait until you get up in the morning and shower and dress when it's convienient. Therefore, why immediatly stop what your doing and rush to change your day diaper the moment you use it? Wait until your TV show is over, or wait until you get the roast in the oven or the living room vacumed or the lawn mowed or the car washed. There is nothing wrong with that at all! If you like to just lounge around in your wet or messy diaper for a while before changing, great!

Some of us don't like the way a wet and/or messy diaper feels. As such, we change asap because what was comfy and good has become not comfy and not good.

UGH! I /HATE/ it when I have to change and I'm too 'lazy' to change... and I know that if I wet just a little more... water, water everywhere! Hopefully before too long I can get one of those self-changing Japanese space diapers :)

Some of us don't like the way a wet and/or messy diaper feels. As such, we change asap because what was comfy and good has become not comfy and not good.

That is all true and I'm sure that many people feel that way. I wrote my earlier comments based on the OP which talked about being lazy and pre-occupied with other things so she just stayed in her wet and dirty diaper. The key words are "you don't want to stop to change" (see below OP). I am also one who dosn't like to stay in a messy diaper after I've messed in it (which is only a few times a year anyway). There are some times, though, when I've been in a wet diaper and just wait for a convienient time to change, such as out in my boat fishing. Not a good idea in an open boat with other fishing boats around to strip off your wet diaper and put on a dry one with people around watching. Likewise, out door events like concerts and such where the porta potty lines are always long and besides, it's very uncomfortable to try and change a diaper in a porta potty. Basically what I'm saying is if you don't care for the feeling of a wet or messy diaper, by all means change asap, however if it's not a bother, then why not wait for a convienient time and place to change yourself? after all, your diaper is already wet and/or messy. Waiting an hour longer to change when things are more convienient for you isn't really going to hurt anything.

ORIGINAL POST

"Anyone ever get so preoccupied what you are doing, you don't want to stop to change so you end up staying in your smelly diaper? I am sitting here in a smelly diaper and I don't want to stop what I am doing to change it. I am also like this about other things such as for eating, going to bed, showering, having to do things that need to be done. I am just lazy and surprisingly I am still thin. I have to basically force myself to do things."

oowwww yes i am on holiday at the moment(2weeks) and as a treat i finaly got a wii :D:D playing zelda i have had some real stinky nappies just play a bit longer then i will change(when it starts to get sore)then play a bit longer.

and being on holiday i have found i am just to lazy to run to the potty when my morning coffee starts to work :lol: