LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Need More Than A Fetish

oh yeah i just meant like if everyonce in a while, diaper sex can be awesome.. as in, if you meet up with someone with the same fetish as you, you could have some great sex... but thats it in regards to a relationship if the fetish is all you have in common.

i would be so bored if i wore diapers all the time, or if the only sex we had involved diapers and stuff... gotta have variety in all things

I've finally come to terms with not needing to be in a relationship with anyone. In my entire lifetime I only lived alone for about 6 months between my first and second marriages and that was at age 35. I haven't even lived alone for most of the time since my Husbands passing. I'm finally happy being by myself and have no plans to change that although I recognize that could change.

Hugs,

Freta

Agreed. At this point, the odds of meeting someone who like diapers AND who will have a realationaship and/or have sex is pretty slim in my opinion. I would settle for the woman and not the diapers. Although, it would be nice to incorporate both--to a point

I wanted to write a blog about that. I see so much obsession over something that should only be part of who you are. I didn't write the blog as this part of who i am i chose to keep hidden. That and I got bored one aragraph in. :rolleyes:

thats alright i only got two replies in and was already bored with the topic! lol

oh yeah i just meant like if everyonce in a while, diaper sex can be awesome.. as in, if you meet up with someone with the same fetish as you, you could have some great sex...

Yup!!! I did just that several years ago. Long before I was married mind you lol. But met up with a guy from the old DPF ads and had an awesome diapered one nighter. You know the usual...sex, diapers, drugs, oh wait we forgot the rock n roll. Oh well still a great time!!!!

I have been completely blessed this past year. I have a girlfriend who knows about my DL fetish, is 100% fine with it, lets me wear and will wear when I feel like sharing my stash of diapers. :D But back to the point, you are all right. The fetish shouldn't control your life and doesn't make up you completely. You have to step out and enjoy the other thrills and things of life. I enjoy my fetish when I can, and it's certainly not every week, let alone every day. I don't let it take over my life all the time and if I was single and didn't have the wonderful woman I have right now, I would certainly take the relationship with a woman who wasn't into diapers. I guess its rare to find women who accept your fetish these days? I haven't had much dating experience.

-Ben

-_-

I'm very aware that I have serious problems when it comes to the possibility of dating. My girlfriends record is not good - in fact it is blank. I have never had a girlfriend, although I have had one or two decent oppurtunities if I had been a little more agressive (although honestly both would have ended in failure - neither are in the country any longer and at least one of the two was just doomed to fail - not that hormones care for practicality).

My close circle of trusted friends is enough, though, ultimately. I make what I can of every day and that's always enough.

What troubles me is that I am way too suspicious of the vast majority of girls - even girls I get along with reasonably well. I know that if a relationship is going to be more trouble than its worth that it isn't really worth pursuing, with so many other great things to be doing. The end result is I don't date and just work-study-relax a little more. Actually that cycle is extremely effective now that I'm adjusting to life without a girlfriend. For what it's worth though, relatively few people I know are pursuing relationships right now - I am definitely not alone here.

-_-

I'm very aware that I have serious problems when it comes to the possibility of dating. My girlfriends record is not good - in fact it is blank. I have never had a girlfriend, although I have had one or two decent oppurtunities if I had been a little more agressive (although honestly both would have ended in failure - neither are in the country any longer and at least one of the two was just doomed to fail - not that hormones care for practicality).

My close circle of trusted friends is enough, though, ultimately. I make what I can of every day and that's always enough.

What troubles me is that I am way too suspicious of the vast majority of girls - even girls I get along with reasonably well. I know that if a relationship is going to be more trouble than its worth that it isn't really worth pursuing, with so many other great things to be doing. The end result is I don't date and just work-study-relax a little more. Actually that cycle is extremely effective now that I'm adjusting to life without a girlfriend. For what it's worth though, relatively few people I know are pursuing relationships right now - I am definitely not alone here.

It usually doesn't happen when you trying, just go live life, you will meet a girl. The downside of our little secret is that it tends to keep us at home, away from the rest of the world. Simply a matter of moderation. Don't over analyze, just be honest and enjoy. I'm not one for deception, but I would not bring diapers on the third date either.

The possibilities of finding a partner who will enjoy the same fetish as yours is quite low. Esspecially when it comes to diapers.

Finding someone who is OK with you wearing diapers, or acting like a Baby may not want to join you on that subject, let alone find it sexually appealing.

The girl I'm with is a rare one. She's about as normal minded as you can get, and when it comes to fetishes or strange querks, she has none.

well, she only has one strange oddity.

When she was younger she used to have nose bleeds all the time, so her mom gave her a clothe diaper to use to keep between her head and the pillow to keep from staining the pillow covers.

As a result, she still cant sleep without a cloth diaper next to her face.

other than that, shes not into anything different.

So when I opened up to her that I was a DL, she was confused and automatically thought the obvious. There was something wrong with me or I was this or that.

Almost destroyed our relationship after dating for 3 and half years, and just started living together.

Granted I made the mistake of waiting for so long before saying anything, but because of the type of personality she had, and her worldly views, not to mention the way she was raised, I was scared to death to say anything related to such a thing.

Before I finally told her of being a DL, she had never heard of such a thing, so she did alil looking, and made the mistake of asking about it in another forum that was non-AB/DL... Kind of a Lifestyle Q&A forum.

Well, the responses she got from that site made me out to be a pedo, mentally unfit, etc.... but luckly, she overlooked their comments, and decided to ask me a few questions.

The day she opened up and started asking me questions to get to know my side of the story went pretty good. Later on that day, she allowed me to buy my first pack of diapers.

At first she had a few ground rules. She didnt want to see it, didnt want to hear it, didnt want me talking about it, and most importantly, if I was to wear a diaper I better wear pants over top of them. Pretty much, hid it from her as if I never had em.

Then she started letting me sleep with one on while I was in bed with her.

Now after a year and a half, I can wear them all day long every day, as long as I keep em at home, and I'm not exposing them, Im assuming anyways.

I dont piss in them very often, and never around her. I cant stand to wear them with nothing on over top of em, and I'll never be able to work up the willpower to want to wear them in public.

As far as her joining in on my DL side? not happening. She wants to keep it to just a thing of mine, only.

I'm lucky enough that she has gone this far in supporting my DL side.

• 2 weeks later...

The girl I'm with is a rare one. She's about as normal minded as you can get, and when it comes to fetishes or strange querks, she has none.

well, she only has one strange oddity.

When she was younger she used to have nose bleeds all the time, so her mom gave her a clothe diaper to use to keep between her head and the pillow to keep from staining the pillow covers.

As a result, she still cant sleep without a cloth diaper next to her face.

other than that, shes not into anything different.

That's odd. It's good enough that she tolerates it without engaging, but you might have expected at least a little transperancy. Congratulations, of course.

As for my problems, well, I'm just going to have to wait and see. You never know what might happen, especially with me. My life has already taken some surprising and jerky twists and turns.

I'll keep my fetish.

A fetish won't criticize you, and I've never known anyone that had to pay alimony or lose your house or kids to a fetish. Also, your fetish (provided you keep it private) won't have you arrested. (I've never asked a diaper "was it good for you, too?")

Neither can any of the women I've known. I know, I know--I've "never met the right one." Could happen, I suppose, but I'm not looking and not holding my breath.

yes but a fetish can never say I love you.

okay that was my cheesy sentimental quote of the day.

Exactly. A fetish isn't much consolation when you can't even find a significant other... After a while, it just becomes a placeholder and more of a hobby or habit...

I'm somewhere in between lucky and unlucky on this one.

I told my girlfriend (of 4 and a half years now, who has lived with me for the past 4) about 2 years ago about my diaper fetish, One night, we got hammered together and started talking about weird kinks and stuff. I told her, but only after I made her promies to at least not freak out about my fetish. She agreed, and took it well. She actually kinda chuckled a little at the thought, but I'm really comfortable with who I am and she is completely accepting of that. We have an awesome relationship. BTW she does love her line of work (aside from the obvious...)

The unlucky part for me is that she happens to work with an agency that takes care of and houses developmentally disabled people, many of whom must wear diapers and be changed by the staff. So, because she has to do this stuff for work, she really doesn't like it when I do it when she's around. Her job requires her to manage houses for 2-3 days at a time, so it's pretty common for me to wear diapers for a good 3 day stretch, usually once a week, weekly. (That's usually when I freqent this site, he he he) So she just ignores my now huge stash of diapers. Yay for individual closets!

So yes, I do have someone that really, really loves me, but bummer, 'cause I'll respect her wishes to get away from the crap (lol) she has to deal with on occasion at work. Life is give and take, you'll find a balance somewhere :-) Just be yourself.

The Dude abides.