LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"i Use To Change Your Diapers"

I am a service brat. My family spent a lot of time being out of our home-town with different assignments so holiday visits brought a lot of reminsising. Invariably, some Aunt or close neighbor would comment "I used to Change your diapers." Before I was aware of my attraction to diapers this did not bother me, but when I became aware at about 7 it really freaked me out. I wasn't afraid that anyone knew but I just got so embarrassed at the comment.

So is "I use to change your diapers." in the same league with "I remember when you were only knee high to a grasshopper" or elephant or whatever?

Anondl

I've definitely become self-conscious when people make that statement (usually my mom). On the outside, I don't react, but mentally, I either think, "Oh those simpler days..." or "If you only knew that I'm still wearing them..."

Guest YkDave

I always get a kick out of it when a friend of my parents would say '"last time i seen you, you were in diapers"

Wonder what they would do if i said "still in them" :D

I had a great niece, who when I saw her after many..many years after returning injured from the gulf war, said the same thing to me. "I used to change your diapers". I looked up to her from my wheelchair and said...like to give it a go now??? She looked at me puzzled for a second..then a slight smile...paused and said, anytime hun..anytime! tussled my hair, gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked off to the family crowd in another room.

I had a great niece, who when I saw her after many..many years after returning injured from the gulf war, said the same thing to me. "I used to change your diapers". I looked up to her from my wheelchair and said...like to give it a go now??? She looked at me puzzled for a second..then a slight smile...paused and said, anytime hun..anytime! tussled my hair, gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked off to the family crowd in another room.

LOL! Good answer but I'm sorry for your injuries. I've often thought a good answer would be, "want to relive a fond memory?"

YkDave Posted Today, 01:30 AM

I always get a kick out of it when a friend of my parents would say '"last time i seen you, you were in diapers"

Wonder what they would do if i said "still in them"

You could say to them, "Gee, I don't remember running into you yesterday - Where did you see me?"

At this late date, most everybody who could say that phrase to me has passed on (except my Mom, blessed be)... but even so, I can't recall any time when somebody has said it to me. Too bad... I'd certainly get a little thrill out of it (see the "hear the word 'diaper"" thread)... altho I'm not sure I'd be so bold to comeback with the wonderful replies that y'all have come up with :D

In summer 1976, I was out here in Mass on vacation with my family (from Indiana), visiting relatives-- usually a time of big family get-togethers (my family is originally from here... I've come Home). One night my 2-year-old little cousin Amanda was running around in nothing but a vintage mid-70's Pamper-- and hooboy, had she loaded it up. I remember being fascinated by the sight-- discreetly staring at the brown-yellow mess mottled against the shiny white plastic covering her butt. Finally one of my older cousins went and told her mom, and she was carried away for a change, laughing and giggling.

Flash-forward 20 years-- I'd moved back here, it was another family reunion, and Amanda was up visiting from out of state. I hadn't seen her since that day. I actually got to say the "I haven't seen you since you were in diapers" line, to her (without going into any of the details, natch).

Her expression was NOT impressed, kinda embarrassed... Ha, I felt kinda old and was now spouting cliches LOL

wv

It's more fun when you run into an old babysitter, since they're often closer to yer age. If I know they're single I might try the "Yeah. We should try that again sometime." line. ;)

Haha, I was in Junior High, walking down the street with one of the really popular girls. . . We walked by this fence, and there was this dog that was going nuts, and being a typical teenage boy, I had to go up and fuck with it. Well, this white pontiac pulls up behind me, this lady gets out and yells, "Hey! Leave my dog alone!" I turn around, and I recco who she is: The daycare I went to, her mom owned and ran. So of course, this woman has indeed changed my diapers. (cloth, at that, in the late 80s!) And she had to go there. . . "I know who you are. I used to change your diapers!"

The girl I was with, actually wasn't phased, but I know now (and didn't then) it's because she's braindead. Tell me again why we all had to have the popular girl. . .?

This whole statement has me confused.

Your great niece used to change YOUR diapers?

How is it your great niece is older that you?

"who when I saw her after many..many years after returning injured from the gulf war,"

Who is it that returned form the gulf war?

Many-many years after ? gulf war was not all that long ago was it?

Lost and confused in Wis.

Oppps... I should have said Great Aunt...but not even sure that was correct. Being a true Hillbilly, we use terms that really aren't factual, some people in our "family" aren't really family :huh: I forgot to put a period. It should have read=

I had a great Aunt, who when I saw her after many..many years. After returning injured from the gulf war.....

It was me that returned, sorry for the confusion! :) 18 years to me is pretty long, the Gulf War (desert storm) was to which I was referring in case I lost ya on that as well. But seeing as you and me are the same age...I'm pretty sure ya got that. ;)

I remember an email message I recieved on my myspace a lil while back from somebody I haven't seen I was probably a toddler.

"My name is Missy and I remember you as a child... a small little blondie in a diaper running around Nekoma. I don't expect you would remember me at all.

I am a nurse as well and I worked at Cottage hospital for years. I can't remember if you were taken there or St. Mary's before you were flown out, but I remember the fire and all of the sadness at the time."

Is a direct quote from that email. It made me smile when I read that, and plus I like hearing stuff like that cuz it reminds me I once was a kid who had hands and feet and wasnt in a wheelchair.

I actually do get annoyed at that line,but I like to have a bit of fun with it by saying, "Well, someone still changes them. would you like to change my next one? It jus might bring back some memories."

I've worn diapers all my life. I've grown up with multiple illnesses/defects, and I now suffer from MS. My husband is the one who changes them now. So, I love that I can use that come back.