LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Wow Heads Here?

Shamwow? Love 'em!

I have a full rack of toons on Frostwolf (80 heals, 78 tank, 70 heals, warlock, hunter) and a 70 hunter on the DL guild server. Plus a feew random "my server is down" toons.

Shamwow? Love 'em!

I have a full rack of toons on Frostwolf (80 heals, 78 tank, 70 heals, warlock, hunter) and a 70 hunter on the DL guild server. Plus a feew random "my server is down" toons.

I don't play WoW because of the pay-to-play nature of the game.

I play Guild Wars and many of the other free-to-play MMO's.

I could use a new guild in GW if anyone has one.

Shamwow? Love 'em!

I have toons on Greymane, Dalaran, and Moon Guard. I have a 71 NE Druid on Greymane. 73 Tauren Death Knight on Greymane and a 58 DK on Moongaurd. I never really worked much on my other clases that much since the DK came out though. I always wanted to make a healer if i have gottin into a guild that would help out with leveling it.

I don't play WoW because of the pay-to-play nature of the game.

I play Guild Wars and many of the other free-to-play MMO's.

I could use a new guild in GW if anyone has one.

im willing to try guild wars when i get back home. I never played it before. but..i know one thing that kinda bumbs me out. Its the fact that you can only go to level 20

im willing to try guild wars when i get back home. I never played it before. but..i know one thing that kinda bumbs me out. Its the fact that you can only go to level 20

Yes, the limit is level 20, but it takes time to get there and there's lots of cool skills/items to collect along the way.

I have the original game, and the expansion Eye of the North. I want to get my hands on the other two campaigns (Factions and Nightfall) because there are a lot of areas/missions you can't do without them, and there are extra character classes available in them.

wow is sooooooo over rated! all you wow players are as bad as crack adicts, thus i call it warcrack, once you start there is no stoping! and it wil destroy your social life with those that dont play. i have already lost 2 friends to warcrack, it is a horrible addiction.

many others seem to think the game is bad, but to me drinking is a lot worst then playing the game of wow

and yes i playh and yes i have more then one account as i am mostly a day play so it is a lot easyer to dual box then try to fing a group

have 4 level 80 and a group of other mixed levels but most of the time i am running up mu little rogue named nightwe to go along with my mage daywe

yes play basicy on misha

i got 4 accounts, 9 lvl 80s, 3-4 70+

3 of the 80s in epic gear (naxx, not ulduar)

i stopped playing with release of ulduar cause i cant "afford" to play it anymore, takes to much time

atm i just play some Lineage 2 and PS, still have 3 accounts active so its not a money issue, just time

many others seem to think the game is bad, but to me drinking is a lot worst then playing the game of wow

and yes i playh and yes i have more then one account as i am mostly a day play so it is a lot easyer to dual box then try to fing a group

have 4 level 80 and a group of other mixed levels but most of the time i am running up mu little rogue named nightwe to go along with my mage daywe

yes play basicy on misha

i got 4 accounts, 9 lvl 80s, 3-4 70+

3 of the 80s in epic gear (naxx, not ulduar)

i stopped playing with release of ulduar cause i cant "afford" to play it anymore, takes to much time

atm i just play some Lineage 2 and PS, still have 3 accounts active so its not a money issue, just time

oh my god! do you even realise how sad that is? how many hours have you wasted playing this stupid addictive game?

just because affording the crack is not an isue for a crack adict does not make it any less of an issue.

i pity people like you i really do.

also im not going to post on this thread again cause i just cant stand to see you people doing this to yourselves but really you should get some help!

then i have to ask, what do YOU use ur money on then?

and some ppl got to much time so have to do something..

I spend my time (without spending my money) by playing the free-to-play MMO's like Guild Wars, Maple Story, Dungeon Runners, etc.

$15 a month for unlimited entertainment and friendship through your guild and raids = good deal. Cheaper than one trip to the movies

It still doesn't fit into my monthly budget.

My current income source is unemployment benefits.