LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waddle Or Slims?

lol my view is also that bulk is good, tho i prefer disposeables so i use abena x plus with 2 size 6 baby nappies, they can hold up to about 5 litres before leaking by which time they are prety heavy!

Ehhh both have there fun times and purpose...but what the heck is a bath sheet????? :huh:

lol stupid americans! a bath sheet is a large towel you use for covering your whole body after having a bath! (and yes i know im insulting a moderator :P so ban me! lol only kidding!)

Guest diapered67

I like bulky diapers... to thin is a cause for leaks... would rather waddle then be wet. Abena Xplus, Molicare, Bambino are my choice for bulky diapers... less diaper changes

lol stupid americans! a bath sheet is a large towel you use for covering your whole body after having a bath! (and yes i know im insulting a moderator :P so ban me! lol only kidding!)

We Americans call it a Towel.

I prefere the bulk since I don't wear in public anyway.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

So this doesn't have anything to do with diapers, but I saw these things on ebay called waddle panties. What is the point of those? Why not just wear a thick diaper with an insert?

Okay, I'll be the lone dissenter: I prefer thin-to-moderate thickness diapers. Maybe it's because my fascination with diapers really strengthened in the late '80s and early '90s when the baby diaper manufacturers were pushing towards super-thin diapers. The advertising back then really made an impression I guess! "New! Ultrathin! More comfortable!" I loved it.

Some of my favorite diapers now are European Tena, but not the purple-striped Maxi as you might expect--just the blue-striped Plus. Same with Attends: I prefer the 8/9, not the 10 or Special Care. Molicare Classic and Depend are both amazingly thin too.

Of course, I'm also unusual in that I prefer my diaper dry, don't wet often, and don't rely on them to absorb pee for hours and hours like some of you do. So, since comfort and softness trump absorbency and performance for me, I'll take thin over thick.

I love bulky diapers. I'm usually way too lazy for cloth, so I choose disposables. Last weekend, for the first time in months, I wore over 20 diapers at once, purely for the bulk. I think wetness seeped through to about 15 of them. The diaper was over 10 pounds when I took it off! The unused diapers I re-use as stuffers, so not wasteful.

Right now, I am in just a soaked Bambino...so thin! Still very comfy though...

I'm into super thick! If I could I would wear diapers that made me waddle all the time. Its a bit of an obsession to want to wear multiple diapers for fun and so I can wear for 12 hours plus without leaking EVER!! My wife laughs at me anytime I pull out more than one diaper at a time for her to put on me. She thinks I overuse everything. lol. I think this stemmed from buying whole cases of attends and having the ability to wear as many as I wanted.

I can't stand thin diapers. If I wanted a thin diaper I'd just wear underwear. But then again, I only wear at home, so I like a nice thick diaper (not too crazy though) I still like to sit down, or not feel like my back is arched when I'm sleeping on my stomach. :P

"Don't forget to bring a towel!"

big_towlie_jpg.jpg

But anyways, wearing bath sheets or towels seems a bit silly.

hey aint that the thing from South Park? while i wear when i can when i do actually wear regular diapers instead of pullups i love em thick but for as pullups goes i love em thin so to me it depends on what mood im in

"Don't forget to bring a towel!"

big_towlie_jpg.jpg

But anyways, wearing bath sheets or towels seems a bit silly.

hey aint that the thing from South Park? while i wear when i can when i do actually wear regular diapers instead of pullups i love em thick but for as pullups goes i love em thin so to me it depends on what mood im in

no, we don't the really large towel's are called bath sheets here also

No. Most of us just call it a towel. They may be marketed as "bath sheets", but the common name is simply "big towel".

Oh, the thicker the better indeed. If I put on a depends diaper or a very thin store brand diaper I just have to put a couple stuffers inside. Usually it's two baby diapers but sometimes it's maxi pads. There's nothing better to me then being in a bulging wet diaper that is about to explode! To have waddle from very bulky diapers is the ultimate baby experience! :D