LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thoughts

What is it with people and beer?

Also... Why do people think I'm crazy for liking my steak well-done? Maybe the beer killed the logic regions of their brains or something... I like to make sure the meat's dead...

So I watched Christine the night before last (great movie for car buffs, by the way), and ever since I've been hunting a 1958 Plymouth Fury. Then I had this random thought...

All you Furries should drive Plymouth Furys! :lol:

Those are some rare cars. How 'bout if we do like they did in the movie and just dress up some similar era cars to look like them. We've got a 57 Chevy Bel-Air.

What is it with people and beer?

I don't know. I prefer rum.

Also... Why do people think I'm crazy for liking my steak well-done? Maybe the beer killed the logic regions of their brains or something... I like to make sure the meat's dead...

I like my steak medium well to well done, depending on my mood. I don't think you're crazy...However...

When a waiter comes over to my table and asks me what I want, I say "What do you think I want, this is America! Bring me a bowl of raw red meat right now - FORGET ABOUT THAT, just bring me a LIVE COW over to the table, I'll carve off what I want, and RIDE the rest home! Dun na na nun da na nun! - Denis Leary, off of "No Cure For Cancer"

...Mr. Leary might think you're crazy.

~ moogle

i like my stake rare. "cut off it's head, wipe it's ass and put it on my plate"

also, beer is delicious.

I'm completely with Guitar on this one, the only good reason to cook a steak is to sear the outside over high heat to lock in the juices. When my mother cooked a roast beef I would pour all the juices from the carving platter into a glass, add a dash of salt and drink it. Yum.

Hugs,

Freta

i got a 5 gallon batch of red ale brewing right now actually...

:thumbsup:

Random thought: When are batteries gonna get a lot better? It's almost 2010, and my laptop and phone still only last a few hours of use. Shouldn't they last at least a whole week by now? <_<

American batteries suck, that's why.

{game show buzzer noise}

iPhone: made in China, Li-ion cells made in Japan.

MacBook: made in China, Li-ion cells made in--you guessed it--Japan.

Mine do. Maybe they're old batteries in yours.

Your laptop battery's charge lasts a week? Are you using a trs80pc1.jpg?

:thumbsup:

Random thought: When are batteries gonna get a lot better? It's almost 2010, and my laptop and phone still only last a few hours of use. Shouldn't they last at least a whole week by now? <_<

Depends on how much you use the phone. My brother's phones have all tended to run the batteries down in a couple of hours, because he's almost constantly texting. If I don't take a bunch of pictures or sit around listening to the midi files I'm using for ringtones, my phone can go for a couple of weeks between charges. I don't text, or make a lot of calls, or even get a lot of calls.

Also, why not just plug the laptop in? Laptop batteries're generally meant to be used when you're somewhere that doesn't have any electrical outlets.

In other news, I spent all but $10 of my birthday money today. I now have a restocked diaper stash, a LCD computer monitor, 2 speakers for the comp (instead of just 1), a new plushie, a couple more CDs, some more movies, and some chewy bones for my dogs. :D

Also, they did a good job with the new Friday the 13th movie. B)

Wiki once said that farmers don't really exist and that the concept of farming was created by the government to create jobs... Don't put too much trust in what it says... <_<

Why don't they make human food equivalents of chicken liver wrapped in pork skin wrapped in chicken jerky? Why do dogs get cool foodstuff like that?

Also, whose idea was it to put an aggressive dog barker thing in the cute little wolf cub plushie I got from the dollar store? :huh: Its barking makes my dogs nervous. Maybe it's designed to scare off would-be pedophiles and kidnappers? Regardless, I think it's nifty in a "my cute little wolf cub plushie wants to bite your face off" kinda way... B)

An old quote comes to mind... "If you're crazy enough, you don't need drugs..."