LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thoughts

• 10 years later...

It's a wonder to think of the different factions that will arise when we get to Mars.

OooOOoo... Mars vs Earth ?

Questions of would you want to jump 3 times as high? Or would you want to help build your very own house on another planet?

Or for some of course should you wear Earth-brand diapers or Mars-brand diapers?

On 4/3/2010 at 9:46 PM, Yvhuce said:

Sometimes I have to wonder just what my dogs're barking at out there...

If they're like my neighbors' dogs, they'll bark if a bug moves....

17 hours ago, PlainJay said:

It's a wonder to think of the different factions that will arise when we get to Mars.

OooOOoo... Mars vs Earth ?

Questions of would you want to jump 3 times as high? Or would you want to help build your very own house on another planet?

Or for some of course should you wear Earth-brand diapers or Mars-brand diapers?

That's a good question, which diapers should we wear?, Earth or Mars?!??? MIND BLOWN*?

On 12/15/2020 at 11:23 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's a good question, which diapers should we wear?, Earth or Mars?!??? MIND BLOWN*?

I’d be curious of whether wearing diapers on Mars would be a bit more acceptable due to the fact that they may still be needed under a spacesuit. I can only imagine what that would look like in a suit similar to The Martian. (Or how bad I would look in one of those suits. I’ll stick with the O’Neillian style suit, thank you.)

There are things in this world that I wish would hurry up. Some of those things involve money. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thoughts huh? My mind tend to be very filled with thoughts.

"Why is mom forgeting so many obvious things""Should I change the transmission oil before or after I weedeat the weeds?""Will there be jobs advailable when unemployment runs out""please car no more issues, let me fix you up""wonder how much it will cost to refreash the rubber roof""need to finish clearing out the shed""why does mom want to go on so many road trips does she realize that puts heavy mileage on the car""cat so weird at least hes happy" ect ect ect

• Haha 1