LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So What Do You Do For Your Job

Guest Baby_brad

I work for a traveling Carnival, I have the oddest job of y'all.. and the worst. not just dirty, but long, tiring, dangerous (although the roughneck is probably about as dangerous, if not a tiny bit more). Your housing sucks badly, no AC in the summer... Crappy pay!

I work at a psychiatric hospital for adolescents. I help with therapy, groups and other such things.

okay I'll bite, isn't that the pot calling the kettle? :lol:

I've done behavioral health at an insurance company, the patients were easier to deal with than the doctors were. Talk about egotistical.

• 1 year later...

Well i had about 50 jobs, none of them in the last 10 years.

The one i liked most was running a coffeeshop a very dutch coffeeshop.

Opening, closing, filling the little baggys, tasting the new weed/hash and even rolling the joints.

It was the most relaxed job i ever had and a unique experience.

There is no other job where your boss would tell you to test the new batch of hash by smoking some!

right now working at cedar point (amusement park) and hopefuly soon working at whirlpool

Working at an amusement park would be my dream job.

Lost my accounting desk job back in January of 09, spent 16 months on unemployment, and now work as a cashier for a gas station chain (for minimum wage).

Guest little_jonny

Working at an amusement park would be my dream job.

if you do decide to, make sure its some place you like and know well. if you work at cedar point and are out of state/country they offer housing but gotta pay for it. they have busses for employees that take workers to work and back to housing, also takes them to the mall, wal-mart, meijers. there are also discounts around town employees get. cedar point also has events for workers when the park closes, trips to washington d.c. and new york. have ride nights, and other good things.

Guest little_jonny

I'm thinking about going to Cedar Point how is it?

its great, if you go now you will have fun casue its halloweekends and there is a lot to do and what they say "another reason to scream in the park." theres haunted houses, parade for the wole family, some halloween shows, haunted walk throughs at night. and its not as busy as it is in the summer. only busy day during halloweekend is saturday