LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Observation At Work

I work in customer service for a banking institution that processes refund distributions refund distributions for various colleges.(via an account with us or paper check) Being that we are an internet bank everything is done online which leaves room for error and questions. Now to my point.

I had a call last week and the account holder's email address was babyboycamp85@xxxx.com(leaving out rest for privacy reasons)

Now doesn't that sound a bit abdlish to you?

He was a very soft spoken gentleman too. I so wanted to make a comment that only an abdl would get but I figured since my calls are monitored that might be a bad idea. I just thought it was funny.

I think you were right in not doing it. After all to him, you were not only a complete stranger, but one that he may very well run into again in doing his banking. Imagine yourself in his shoes and how you would feel being outed by someone at your bank just on a whim. It would be pretty embarrassing I'm sure. So not saying anything was probably your best choice there.

..... So not saying anything was probably your best choice there.

I dunno about 'best' but from a professional point I agree. When I was still a closeted TG I learned about clues to 'spotting' other TG's. Politeness and common sense said that you never outed anyone or approached them directly on the subject- but how did you meet others like yourself if you couldn't mention anything about it? :huh: I settled on a system where in conversation I'd say 'keywords'- clues that another TG would notice but anyone else would not connect. I'd manage to use the initials "CD" or "TG" or words like "transition" or "laser" in conversation as I watched for a reaction B) I never got the reaction so that didn't work :lol: but it sure saved me from mistaking several genetic girls for TG's on a number of occasions :o If you wanted to it would be innocent enough to work "AB" or "DL" or something into a conversation as see if you got a response- if you didn't then no harm is done but it's possible you might find a new friend :D

The OP did make a good point about email addys though. I have a few (like most people do) and once I had two open at the same time. Something I read got me to thinking and I decided to write someone in my business life an email :mellow: I was passionate so the words flew and on my proofread I was pleased that I had done well at that speed :blush: I rolled the mouse to the 'send' button and almost clicked when I realized that I was on my "TG" email page :rolleyes: I was one click away from outing my own self and almost did it :roflmao: Maybe this one was someone doing the same thing and maybe not- but if you've got a business addy you keep seperate from life do be careful ;)

Bettypooh

also babyboy camp could imply someone with the last name camp had a baby boy in 05, and that was when they created the email account so as to share with their friends and family the good news... just because we see ab/dl implications everywhere doesn't mean other people see it.

also babyboy camp could imply someone with the last name camp had a baby boy in 05, and that was when they created the email account so as to share with their friends and family the good news... just because we see ab/dl implications everywhere doesn't mean other people see it.

I thought of that too, however his last name was not camp. I'm not assuming it is an abdl email, just thought it was interesting and possibly someone from the community

but how did you meet others like yourself if you couldn't mention anything about it? :huh: I settled on a system where in conversation I'd say 'keywords'- clues that another TG would notice but anyone else would not connect. I'd manage to use the initials "CD" or "TG" or words like "transition" or "laser" in conversation as I watched for a reaction B) I never got the reaction so that didn't work :lol: but it sure saved me from mistaking several genetic girls for TG's on a number of occasions :o

Still being better than asking are you a boy or girl? There are several hormal disseases and DSD (Intersexuality, disorder of sexual developmen) that makes women look like TG persons.

Babygirl Kvetinka

You could probably mention the email address and ask what it's about, and maybe subtley hint you have some idea about what he means. Maybe even directly, if you are careful. If people who knew about it managed to work it out and brought it up nicely with me it would be good to talk about and probably not offensive.

You could probably mention the email address and ask what it's about, and maybe subtley hint you have some idea about what he means. Maybe even directly, if you are careful. If people who knew about it managed to work it out and brought it up nicely with me it would be good to talk about and probably not offensive.

I agree however our calls are monitored, could have back fired.

I think you are conducting a serious privacy breach discussing this using *ANY* part of a real email address. Google is powerful enough tool to quickly reconstruct the rest in most cases.

You should either edit it out of the thread or make up a similar address fragment that illustrates the point without using any part of the real address.

Or, you could pull one of my creative numbers. If I want to know something, I make side mutterances under my breath while during the conversation, meaning for them to be heard. for instance, I'd say, "Okay, that is no problem sir" Then, i'd mutter under my breath but still audible enough to be heard, "I gotta order some more Bambinos as i'm almost running out." It's like making those reminders to yourself, the same as everyone else does.

If he is truly an AB/DL, he'd know what Bambinos were. This way, you'd find out, but it will not offend him, as it was not directed to him. It was merely a reminder to yourself that you happened to say a little too loud. Anyone who wants to try my suggestion is more than welcom. i'd be interested to see how well it worked. It has always worked for me on other subjects.