LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Again, for the last time as a simple request is all I ask. Please delete this account and you wont hear from me again

You really don't get it, do you?

It's like the Hotel California... You can check in anytime you want, but you can never leave!

We have your I.P.address.. We know where you live. We are sending a team there right now.

Won't your mother be surprised when she opens the door and meets our team. They will tell

her that they are there to diaper you. They will update her on all your diaper desires.

Then they will tell your neighbors, then your friends.

Wow... that will be fun!

Its clear this guy just wants attention. He has come back here several times, demanding that his account be deleted. Its quite clear he has no desire to quit this lifestyle or else he would just stop coming here. So my advice to every one is to just ignore him.

imagesdont-feed-troll-small.jpg

You really don't get it, do you?

It's like the Hotel California... You can check in anytime you want, but you can never leave!

We have your I.P.address.. We know where you live. We are sending a team there right now.

Won't your mother be surprised when she opens the door and meets our team. They will tell

her that they are there to diaper you. They will update her on all your diaper desires.

Then they will tell your neighbors, then your friends.

Wow... that will be fun!

the line in the song is acutally you can check out anytime you want but you can never leave

You wont have any contact from here if you just go away. I've signed up to forums and never heard back from them.

Disable all notifications log out clear history forget about it!! Or you clearly do not want to forget about it which is why you keep coming back.

Stop being childish. (No pun intended :P )

Seriously, if you want attention go elsewhere, stop spamming.

To other posters: Is there actually any way to delete an account? If not by yourself can DD do it as admin? Like ban or something.

If possible just get rid of him and block the IP if you can...least he won't come back...as he really "doesn't want to" .

if you ask me, I say we all just chime in and make this guy feel terrible. You know, if he votes himself off the island, he's sure to never have these desires, or come back -- isn't that what he wants anyway? Or does the afterlife have internet access, too?

Anyway, dude, you're a super-douche. You're a loser, and not just because you can't admit to yourself that what you want is OK. So for that, fuck you. For slapping God across the face on His son's weekend -- Fuck you. You're never gonna find a woman, you're never gonna have a 'normal' life -- you'll always be trapped in the hell that you've chosen.

Go kill yourself, now.

if you ask me, I say we all just chime in and make this guy feel terrible. You know, if he votes himself off the island, he's sure to never have these desires, or come back -- isn't that what he wants anyway? Or does the afterlife have internet access, too?

Anyway, dude, you're a super-douche. You're a loser, and not just because you can't admit to yourself that what you want is OK. So for that, fuck you. For slapping God across the face on His son's weekend -- Fuck you. You're never gonna find a woman, you're never gonna have a 'normal' life -- you'll always be trapped in the hell that you've chosen.

Go kill yourself, now.

WOW!!! And I thought I was hard on him!

Great screen-name there by the way; you call yourself Diapered4life247, you created your account 2 days ago, and now you don`t want to play with us anymore? You are probably dying for some attention in any way, shape or form, but if one entertains the possibility that you honestly want to leave, you should definitely learn to think before you act. Too late to have second thoughts, no way back now, ha, ha! You are permanently stuck in ABDL-forum hell, like it or not. Cheers! :beer:

I'm sorry to see the cruel streak is still dominant in many of you. Diapered4life247 may very well need attention and know of no better way of getting it! Instead, why don't you send him a message encouraging him? Loved the hotel California quotes. I wish we could all play nice and get along, but babies are truly selfish human beings. Give that some thought, please.

I'm sorry to see the cruel streak is still dominant in many of you. Diapered4life247 may very well need attention and know of no better way of getting it! Instead, why don't you send him a message encouraging him? Loved the hotel California quotes. I wish we could all play nice and get along, but babies are truly selfish human beings. Give that some thought, please.

:huh:

At this point the original poster is making a mockery of himself. Dude just stop going to the site if it is an issue for you, it's that simple. Yopu didn't actually use a real name or your main email address with this acct did you?

Everybody else, leave him alone or better yet ignore the threads and they'll go away.

Why? It's so much more fun and entertaining to add to his virtual suffering. . .

Pete, I'm rude as shit when I get a chance to actually type it out. Believe it or not, I'm very polite and classy IRL. Although, there are times when it slips out, and when it does, I make the most of it. It's too bad guys like Rude Jude and Em don't have a career anymore -- there's hardly anything you can say to shock people these days -- we've heard/seen/done it all! But if there were a radio show somewhere, like a helpline, or just to shoot the shit, I always thought I'd be perfect for the job. .

Oh, and turtlepedo - suck an egg and eat a peach.

You all are rude

What have I done exactly ?

I didn't make this thread for attention

I came here out of curiosity to see what was up. I just dont really care for the site, is that such a crime ? All I want is a simple request and that is for what ever staff has the power to delete accounts, to delete it. I have nothing against none of you, I just don't want to have and recollection of joining here, if I'm sorry for all of the spam, just can you please delete the account please