LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Locking Diaper Pins? Locking Plastic Pants?

Some time ago, there was a guy selling locking diaper pins. They were a special cover for a 3" pin, that had small locks, that were keyed the same. Did anybody ever buy any of these - available maybe circa 2003-2004 from a private party - I lost the email addy when YaHell closed my account - or have you seen any anywhere?

Besides ACD or Diaper Station - does anybody know what happened to Diapers-R-Us or Al's Healthcare? - or DPF (which seems to be in transition and out of supply business for now) - does anybody know where locking plastic pants can be bought, for a reasonable price?

I don't know about a good price on locking plastic pants, but I bought all mine from Fetware.com and have been pleased with them.

I remember the diaper pins you're talking about actually. I'm 100% positive I could make them easy enough. Maybe I'll buy some materials and give it a trial run. =)

Check with Fetware. http://www.fetware.com

That sounds like something that they would be able to do.

Some time ago, there was a guy selling locking diaper pins. They were a special cover for a 3" pin, that had small locks, that were keyed the same. Did anybody ever buy any of these - available maybe circa 2003-2004 from a private party - I lost the email addy when YaHell closed my account - or have you seen any anywhere?

Besides ACD or Diaper Station - does anybody know what happened to Diapers-R-Us or Al's Healthcare? - or DPF (which seems to be in transition and out of supply business for now) - does anybody know where locking plastic pants can be bought, for a reasonable price?

For Jeff, if you can make the slotted covers for the 3" blanket pins, www.stockroom.com offers small locks, guaranteed keyed the same, if you buy two or more at one time. I envisioned some sort of a slotted aluminum cap, drilled in the middle for the lock to fit through, keeping the cover from coming off, which keeps the pin from being opened up. I'd work on this myself, but don't have the equipment and would be reluctant to approach some machine shop for a potentially limited interest product...

I might be the guy your looking for, I sold dozens of those locking diaper pins on ebay. They were a big hit at first but demand eventually dried up.

The locking mechanism is actually pretty simple. I could make a ton, but I'm having trouble finding a place to buy the extra large diaper pins. As soon as I find a good source, I'll order some and work up some ideas. :)

The locking mechanism is actually pretty simple. I could make a ton, but I'm having trouble finding a place to buy the extra large diaper pins. As soon as I find a good source, I'll order some and work up some ideas. :)

You might contact Mike at http://fetware.com/

I recently approached him about stocking 3" pins (giving him the overseas source where I'd got mine) and he was very responsive to the idea. We corresponded some more and by our last conversation it looked pretty definite that he was going to be acquiring a large quantity of them (probably already ordered).

Here's what he will be getting (the larger one in the picture):

pin3.jpg

Tell him I sent you.

Ruffles

aka: Mike

DPF has been gone a long time. Tommy is apparently too old or sick to deal with it, and it's been in a state of limbo for at least a couple of years. Fetware and Plastic-Pants.com both do locking pants.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...