LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ages 2009 - Part Two

DailyDi

Ages 2009 - Part Two  

272 members have voted

1. 1. At what age did you first think about wearing diapers again?

• 4-6
    • 7-9
    • 10-11
    • 12-13
    • 14-15
    • 16-17
    • 18-21
    • 22-29
    • Older
  2. 2. At what age did you actually wear one?

• 4-6
    • 7-9
    • 10-11
    • 12-13
    • 14-15
    • 16-17
    • 18-21
    • 22-29
    • Older

This question was tougher for me than it seems

By the time I was 6 I knew I had a bladder control problem and that diapers would help me until I could manage control of my bladder better- but I didn't think I'd be allowed that option :angry: It was a few years later that I actually asked for this kind of help and found out that I was right- no diapers of any kind were going to be allowed :crybaby: and I was going to have to live with the hell that society so happily handed me because of something I had no control over :bash:

I was 15(i think)when I began experimenting with home-made diapers to keep my bed dry though it was much later before I came to realize that I wanted to be diapered even though the need for it had essentially passed :rolleyes: The shame of that feeling took even longer to deal with and I was halfway through life before I came to realize the truth: I love diapers, especially wet cloth ones :wub: There's no explaining it- just as there's no explaining why you prefer one flavor of ice cream over another :P There's nothing wrong with it as long as it isn't hurting someone else ;) And once you get over denying who you are and what you like to yourself, you'll become a much better person able to love yourself and everyone else better too :D I still have to conceal this part of myself because of how the world views it :( but I can handle that now that I understand it better in myself- I only wish it would have happened sooner :D

Bettypooh

DD's statistics database will be the glorious one.

lol

Absolutely... I hope everyone here replies to this poll.

I've seen these ABDL poll-questions lots of times, here and elsewhere, and I've always replied... and always enjoy seeing the results!

Unlike the (somewhat-tiresome) 439th reiteration of "OMG I like wearing diapers, is there something wrong with me??" or "what do I tell my spouse/gf/bf/parents" or "why aren't there more FEMALES here"... questions that aren't individual at all to long-timers, who've seen them asked a million times over... the results of these ABDL polls are constantly evolving, giving up-to-date snapshots of the community at large.

Being in a community like DD is a pretty amazing resource for an ole DL dog like me, and it's great... but seeing the results from this poll is like stepping back and getting a wide-angle view of the ABDL scene in whole.

Step up, and vote!

wv

At what age did you actually wear one?

At 4.5 years old it was my parents decision. I was a bedwetter.

At six, I wanted them but would rather die than admit it.

DD. Could we use another category here?

I agree with the others here...but then again, those of us who enjoy these polls are the ones who come here and add our 2 cents.

So far I'm struck with the wide range of answers. I knew I'd be farrrr off to one end of the spectrum as I was at least 50 when I started thinking this was strange, but still an interesting idea...now try to get me out of diapers!!!

The second question was hard to answer. As a youth 9-10 I made some makeshift diapers, but I never really had "real" diapers until about 10 years ago (mid-40's).

CDL

i was about 4 1/2 when i started thinking about diapers. My parents just had another baby and that made it so i wan't the baby anymore. I stole a few of his diapers when i was around 6 and tried then one. After that i was always drawn towards diapers but felt repulsed and guilty about it. Because of that i have always fantisized about being forced into diapers. About a year and half ago my dream came true when my husband came up with idea as a punishiment.

• 4 weeks later...

For me, the fascination hit right around puberty. I used to pilfer baby diapers and Pull-Ups from my younger cousins, and when they grew out of them, I began using towels as makeshift diapers. Of course, then I went into the binge/purge cycle for the rest of my adolescent years, and the rest is history.

answer to both questions was 21.

I found a website while doing research for a completely unrelated psychology paper.

6 months later had my own place and went out and bought some diapers.

I remember being fascinated by diapers between 5-7 mostly with girls wearing them. Pretty sure I wanted too. It might have been earlier. I was probably 11 or 12 when I first bought some. I wore on a very limited basis until my mid 20's. I still don't wear a lot but always have them available in my house.