LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Many localities are encouraging people to turn their lights off for an hour tomorrow beginning at 8:30 PM.

This is meant to be a symbolic gesture.

In a nut shell, I believe this "climate change" is pure bullshit. The UN would not allow dissenting scientist to speak at their global climate change conference. The corrupt UN wants everyone to believe that global warming is a problem. I personally am not falling for the scam.

As a matter of protest, I will activate everything I have that is electrical! I will have my wife wash diapers in scalding hot water. I will tell all of my kids and grandkids to take a long shower. I will check the bulbs in all of my exterior lighting to make sure they are at peak brightness.

I would encourage everyone to do the same unless you have bought in to Algores BS!

Obama is the ultimate idiot. I would do anything to have Bush back! Obama is the equal of a soiled diaper. They both need to be changed for the same reason!

If you thing that idiot Obama's taxes aren't going to effect you think again.

Pastor Manning, of Harlem NY, has Obama's number!

Obama's policies are a recipe for disaster. His deficits make the Bush spending look like pocket change.

It is Democrats that are responsible for our financila woes! It was Democrats that stopped Republican attempts to regulate GSEs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXH5B9K2I8s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs...feature=related

At least Al Gore's BS does not stink as bad as the elephant crap that had been sitting in the White House for the past 8 years.

you'all is sorely $#%ed up on this. Its real and its coming. Get your head out of your diapered #ss and read the serious scientific information. If we don't get our collective shit together on this issue your grand kids will be living in caves.

The study that you refer to was commissioned by the corrupt United Nations. There was a desired outcome. Dissenting scientist were not permitted to address the conference. Remember this is the same bunch that botched the "oil for food" program in Iraq.

The earth has been warmer. The earth has been cooler. Climate change should not be an issue to worry about. Whichever way it goes, we need to be prepared to deal with the climate. We will need lots of coal, oil and natural gas for our future needs.

I live in Florida. The only real estate that has not declined in value is oceanfront. If the water level was really going to climb, these rich people would have a hard time getting homeowner insurance. If said property was destined to be flooded, the value would be in decline.

To show how absurd the global warming alarmist really are, Rush Limbaugh posted an Al Gore doomsday clock on his website. As of right now, according to Algore, we have 6 years and 9 months before doomsday. Algore said on January 27 2006 that we only have 10 years left. Check out the doomsday clock on http://rushlimbaugh.com

"Climate Change" is nothing more than a tool being used by the left wing nuts as a means of control and or extortion.

you'all is sorely $#%ed up on this. Its real and its coming. Get your head out of your diapered #ss and read the serious scientific information. If we don't get our collective shit together on this issue your grand kids will be living in caves.

The most serious scientific info I can find indicates that the theory of global warming is just a theory with very little actual support.

The snow also says that global warming is BS. About a decade ago, they were predicting the warmest winter ever. Turned out to be the second coldest winter in recorded Kansas history. Personally, I won't be happy until winter is no more. When the weather ceases to drop below 70F, we'll be doing good...

Guest Pizaz

The last time there was a warming change, there were no multimillion dollar homes on the coast of Florida. The sea could rise and fall at will, and no personal property would be damaged, because there was none. Mother Nature is very old, and for her, days are like nanoseconds. For us mere mortals, the impacts of a rising sea will be devastating, not to mention drought and famine.

I don't think the Lights Out event does much other than to raise awareness of the fact that this is a very real problem that is going to cause big problems in the next 100 years. Maybe they should do it every day, since it doesn't seem enough awareness is being raised.

And, why bother letting dissenting scientists speak when thousands from 163 countries agree that this is a problem?

Well Red, if you don't like the way things are going in politics, LEAVE THE COUNTRY! I don't like the way things are going either, but I have better things to do than bitch about currant events that I have no control over, Things like, planning a trip out of the country, or getting my passport, or learning new languages. I stopped voting, and paying attention to what happens on the news a long time ago, because I just don't give a shit anymore what happens to this country. :bash:

I do have a small issue with Earth Hour, although it differs somewhat from the problems mentioned already.

Earth Hour is just one hour of twenty-four, on one day of three-sixty-five. That amounts to such a small amount of time that Earth Hour exists as nothing more than a token gesture. The actual difference it makes to the environment is insignificant. Unless it's used as a symbol for more sweeping changes to the way we use electricity, it seems a little meaningless.

While I don't wish to suggest that it's a bad thing, I would say it's certainly insufficient.

Obama is the ultimate idiot. I would do anything to have Bush back! Obama is the equal of a soiled diaper. They both need to be changed for the same reason!

If you thing that idiot Obama's taxes aren't going to effect you think again.

Pastor Manning, of Harlem NY, has Obama's number!

Obama's policies are a recipe for disaster. His deficits make the Bush spending look like pocket change.

It is Democrats that are responsible for our financila woes! It was Democrats that stopped Republican attempts to regulate GSEs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXH5B9K2I8s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs...feature=related

i didn't vote for obama. not that my vote matters. the electoral college decides who is pres, not the public.

also, if i hear the term "going green" again, i think i may have to kill someone.

hybrid cars are worse for the environment since the environmental impact on the battery production is worse than exaust.

Guest Pizaz

Climate change is all about money. It is Mr Algore that owns the company that sells "carbon credits"!

I think 'carbon credits' are pointless -- and yes, even a scam. Gee, my small company that emits no greenhouse gases can get paid by a big ol' pollution hog so they can emit all they want. That does nothing to solve the problem. But at least Gore got people concerned about it. I still think it's an important issue, even if the way the world is going about solving it is wrong.

err i dont normaly do flameing but ffs all you people who think global warming is a scam get your heads out of the sand.

the earth is warming FACT. (if you realy dont believe this is the case i can provide photographic evidence to show that 90%+ of all glaciers are receeding and there is thermal data from arround the world that shows that average temperatures are riseing)

it is debateable as to weather this warming is a result of human intervention or simply a natural part of how the planet is.

ok so asume that this is not the makeing of our own carbon emmissions and whatever, why would it be in the industries best interests to see people consumeing less petrol, electricity, etc...?

the carbon credits thing is probably not a very good idea.

believe in global warming or not this planet wil eventualy run out of oil, gas and coal

and if we havent discovered an alternative by then weel be up the creek without a paddle!

i didn't vote for obama. not that my vote matters. the electoral college decides who is pres, not the public.

Actually, the public does elect the president. Hence, the reason you vote. Each state has a certain number of electors. The citizens of the US vote for the electors. Obama got 365 electoral votes out of a possible 538; McCain got 173 electoral votes. That is why Obama became POTUS.