LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Kind Of Childish Games For Computer Did You Play Or Still Play?

Hello Everyone. I was wondering what kinds of childish games people played or still play on the PC?

I still play Mario, TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles and those are just for starters. They can be anything from ROMs for other Entertainment systems to actual PC games. I am just curious, does anyone else play childish games or is it just me. (O and what you played or still play)

I used to love, The Lion King and Aladdin on the megadrive. Last year me and my bf bought a megadrive for old times sake haha, we played it a while and my bf got quite far on Aladdin but then was annoyed coz hed had enough but he forgot you couldn't save your game in those days! Lol.

Ya thats what sux back then on the original systems. (Master Drive also is Genesis if i remember correctly).. I had aladdin and lion King as well. Ya know if you still own those games physically you are allowed to DL from the interent. If you get an emu thn you can save the games. I backed up all my old games thats how i know.

NEways i also end up playing PowerRangers because of my niece so I have that PowerRangers SuperLegends for PC. I also played the SuperNintendo Versions (sidescrollers) they aint that bad.. (just gotta ignore the name). I also play Megaman (all versions), Spiderman,Hulk for SegaGenesis), I did also play a MickyMouse Game too but forgot the subtitle for it. It was for NES. But at least with taht one there was passwords. But a pain to write them all down everysingle time.

I haven't played it inyears, when i nannied the 6 year old boys had it... pokemon snap.. where your character just rides around in a car and you try and take pictures of different pokemon characters.. i loved that game.

We had this nifty old Texas Instruments keyboard thingy that plugged into the TV. One of the games we had for it was called Blasto and involved a black and a white T-shaped tank in a mine field. The goal was to score as many points as possible in the time limit. The mines would blow up in chains if they were next to eachother (sometimes blowing up all of them from one tank shot). There was also a mode with walls, instead of the minefield, but that wasn't as much fun. The other game we had was an "arcade" with an arkanoid/pinball hybrid game (it was like a pinball game, but with the arkanoid "paddle" instead of flippers), a game of "spiders" (like a very slow moving verson of the Tron bikes), and a hunting game (random critters show up moving in random patterns for random lengths of time at diffrent speeds [hitting the bird is nearly impossible]).

pokemon rules! im tempted to get the new ds lite simply for pokemon!

Yeah, the new games are alright. The old ones are the best and the ones are not as great. I don't like the fact that there are only 2 fire types availible, and one of them is starter.

Pong; Donkey Kong; Mario Bro's; Burger Time; Super Mario Bro's 1, 2 & 3; Barney's Hide and Seek; Trogz; Math Blaster; Donald's Playground; Mario's Game Gallery.

Yeah...I have a large collection of games, what can I say? :D

Im a retro gamer at heart. I still love playing NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Gameboy/Color. I also like newer systems. I have Dreamcast, DS, Wii, and I can emulate Playstation and Nintendo 64. Oh, and Neo Geo has some great games, too.

As for childish games, I still like to play Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers for NES, Alladin for Genesis, and Lion King for SNES. Of course Mario and Sonic still rule, but theyre games that adults play too. I remember my dad being hooked on Super Mario Bros when I was 5. However, I no longer find Sesame Street's ABCs and 123s to be enjoyable. But some of the Hello Kitty and Kero Kero Keroppi games are still fun.

I have a gameboy color with several different pokemon games, Red, blue, silver, and had Yellow but can't find it right now. Also I have played Legend of Zelda: links awakening on it. I have had the Atari, nes, and Snes game systems. I think Mario Brothers was my favorite game to play. I was in my twenties when the first game systems came on the market.

I play the sims 2 on the computer. I like running their little lives for them.

Oregon Trail.

That was THE game in 3rd grade.

-Sophie

Lucky... We didn't even learn that computers really existed until the 5th grade... Before that, most of us thought they were just movie props...

leafy kille Posted Yesterday, 11:39 AM

omg how can you call sudoku a computer game?computer games need explosions!

Or at least some form of violence. At lest Oregon Trail let you hunt for food... And even Arkanoid has violence against blocks...

Now, I mostly stick to Neverwinter Nights. Though not exactly a childish game, you can go in and put everyone in diapers...

Ya i have also played all the old pokemon games for GB. It would have been nice if they also did them in supernintendo and other entertainment systems in that era but anyways, i found them fun.

My last console was a ps2. My current handheld is a NDS. But i still end up playing lots of old dos games recently. BTW for the ppl who wish to play the old dos games with proper sound and stuff. try finding DOSBOX. its a special dos emulator. It does play Doom/Duke3d and other stuff dos related. Even tho its not perfect, it is alot better than using the MSDOS command program that is currently with windows (unless you are playing Qbasic Games).

Oh and im still playing the very first GrandTheftAuto game (top view) that was my favorite one. Dont really care for the newer ones. Sure they are now 3d, but.... well to each their own.

Sudoku is a new gaming craze. It is both in newspapers and handheld games, and internet. There is a GBA game called Superman - the fortress of solitude. Which is actually sudoku but instead of numbers u get kryptonian crystals. But im not sure if that is acually classified as a traditional game or a puzzle game. Every person has their own point of view.

One of my favorite snes games is Secret of Mana (dont remember if i mentioned it b4). i also play soulblazer for snex as well.

Anyways, Happy Gaming!