LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Arrested While Wearing Diapers.

yup. Been arrested here in the states for weapons charges in sept of 07. Not a fun scenario, and I didn't have my diaperbag. When I was taken into custody and driven to the jail facility, they made me undress (didn't do the whole 'show me your asshole' business, thank god!) and the guy was like, "a diaper? seen it before. . " I threw it away cuz I was already wet. Later in the cell, I wet their suit and they gave me another one like it happens all the time. Thankfully all the guys in my cell were about my age, and by the time the guard came around to check, he noticed I was soaked down the legs and called someone to bring me a new jumpsuit -- two sizes too small, I might add.

Glad to hear you were treated with some small amount of dignity. In fact, you should count yourself lucky they thought you were retarded -- otherwise, you might have faced charges and whatnot. . .

I keep asking someone on here to have a specific legal section with links to certified articles on what to do if you're arrested while wearing a diaper, and your rights therein. While most of us stay out of trouble, it sure seems like trouble can find anyone whether they're looking for it or not. It's just a good idea to know what to do when you're arrested, or when a friend is arrested, so that you can get things back to normal as soon as possible!

While we're here -- are there any other attorneys on the board? I know of one, but she only does corporate law, scant dealings of personal legal matters. . .

Just a note on one detail - isn't that a lot of money to spend on Indian takeaway? I can't imagine spending $32 on takeaway, let alone 32 pounds...

Never been to England then? £32 just buys you two mild curries and plain rice, two garlic nans and poppadoms. Ripp off or what? Although we get paid more here then the states. We have no tent cities.

Man oh man oh man! I sure don't know why you decided to swipe the takaway food in the first place. That's just asking for trouble! Kind of like here in the states where some people order pizza for delivery and then beat up the driver and steal his money. They always get caught. And this was in the house where you are living? You think maybe they might know where you live and find you that way? Your grey matter must have been on vacation that night. Anyway, I can see you taking your diaper (nappy) bag with you when you were arrested since it was obvious to the police that you were wearing a diaper. I guess at that point it probably was better to play along with incontinence than fess up that you really aren't incontinent. After all, you have been wearing nappies for over 10 days per your admission. What really bothers me, other than swiping your takeaway food, is how you responded when everyone started patronizing you and thinking you were retarded. The very first thing I would have done when asked if I can read or write would have been to say, "Of course I can! I'm a collage graduate and just as smart as you are! Just because someone is incontinent, has to wear diapers and maybe has had too much to drink dosn't mean they are retarded or mentally handicapt!" Playing along with those people in that respect just isn't cool and is insulting to people with actual incontinence. Roll playing as an AB with friends is one thing, doing the same thing when you are in trouble with the law just isn't a very good idea (but then, neither is robbing the food delivery person).

Although we get paid more here then the states. We have no tent cities.

Well just to be clear thats a very generalized statement. I am an American living in England and I was actually paid more and had much more disposable income doing the same job back in the states. I would imagine some people are paid more here to do the same job than in the states just the same. And I do know there is plenty of poverty here, I see it every day.

To the original poster. I used to be a delivery driver, your friend is an ass for not paying and if you knew he didn't pay and didn't give him a hard time about it or if you were able pay yourself your an ass. And the whole going on with being mentally disabled was really bad. To be honest I think I would be making a complaint that just because I was incontinent I was treated as mentally disabled.

Of course there is always the good chance the story was made up. It is the net and all LOL.

Well, I'm not sure what happened here as the OP deleted his post, but I was arrested a couple years ago while diapered.

For me, I was sitting around the house in a cloth diaper and plastic pants and got hungry. So, I hopped in my van and headed for the McDonald's drive-thru. No pants... my mistake. The van is pretty high, so I knew nobody in the drive-thru would see anything. What I didn't count on was having a brake light out and getting pulled over. What should have been either a warning or a fix-it ticket turned into an arrest when the cop saw what I was wearing and insisted it was indecent exposure. He pulled me out of the van and had me stand behind the van where passing traffic could clearly see me while he searched my van.

After that, he put me in handcuffs and took me to jail. They left me handcuffed, sitting on a bench in front of all the cops and other people being processed for over two hours while they waited for a shrink to show up and evaluate me. I talked to the shrink and explained everything as truthfully as possible. Being more open minded than the cops, he said at worst I exhibited bad judgment, but hadn't broken any laws - including indecent exposure. They gave me a pair of sweat pants from lost and found and released me to find a way home at 3am.

Needless to say, I haven't done that again. And my point is that cops pull a lot of shit. Just because someone was arrested doesn't mean they broke the law. In fact, I saw a study last year that showed as much as 20% of the inmates in US prisons aren't guilty of the crime they are incarcerated for...

.... as much as 20% of the inmates in US prisons aren't guilty of the crime they are incarcerated for...

Scary, huh!?

Some years back I was the driver of an armored truck. My partner was a retired New York state detective with over 20 years experience. One time we were talking about this same thing. I had expressed my opinion that it was somewhere from 3 to 5 percent and he answered with "more like 20."

Yikes! :o

Makes one NOT want to be in the wrong place at the wrong time!

Ruffles

Well, I'm not sure what happened here as the OP deleted his post, but I was arrested a couple years ago while diapered.

For me, I was sitting around the house in a cloth diaper and plastic pants and got hungry. So, I hopped in my van and headed for the McDonald's drive-thru. No pants... my mistake. The van is pretty high, so I knew nobody in the drive-thru would see anything. What I didn't count on was having a brake light out and getting pulled over. What should have been either a warning or a fix-it ticket turned into an arrest when the cop saw what I was wearing and insisted it was indecent exposure. He pulled me out of the van and had me stand behind the van where passing traffic could clearly see me while he searched my van.

After that, he put me in handcuffs and took me to jail. They left me handcuffed, sitting on a bench in front of all the cops and other people being processed for over two hours while they waited for a shrink to show up and evaluate me. I talked to the shrink and explained everything as truthfully as possible. Being more open minded than the cops, he said at worst I exhibited bad judgment, but hadn't broken any laws - including indecent exposure. They gave me a pair of sweat pants from lost and found and released me to find a way home at 3am.

Needless to say, I haven't done that again. And my point is that cops pull a lot of shit. Just because someone was arrested doesn't mean they broke the law. In fact, I saw a study last year that showed as much as 20% of the inmates in US prisons aren't guilty of the crime they are incarcerated for...

this is another reason why i hate cops. i have NO respect for them or their job. fucking assholes the lot of them.

Scary, huh!?

Some years back I was the driver of an armored truck. My partner was a retired New York state detective with over 20 years experience. One time we were talking about this same thing. I had expressed my opinion that it was somewhere from 3 to 5 percent and he answered with "more like 20."

Yikes! :o

Makes one NOT want to be in the wrong place at the wrong time!

Ruffles

Yeah, it's a scary thought. I spent five days in jail once and lost my job for not showing up for something I didn't do. Turned out someone had simply used my name after robbing a bike shop. When they didn't show up for court, they put out a warrant for my arrest. I got pulled over for speeding on Thursday night and sat in jail all weekend until arraignment on Monday morning. Then the judge insisted I showed no remorse and was going to make me sit in jail until my trial. Luckily, it occurred to me that when you're arrested they take a mugshot and asked them to get the mugshot of the person who was arrested for the robbery. The judge yelled at me for 'wasting his time' while we waited for it. When it showed up, he insisted it was me even though I'm a fat white guy with short hair and the photos was a skinny mexican guy with a huge scar on his face. The court reported insisted it wasn't me, so I got to go home. Neeedless to say... I'm bitter about the system.

Also, I remember a guy in Texas that spent 8 years on death row for a crime he didn't commit. Turns out the two guys whose testimony led to his guilty verdict had committed the crime. The worst part was the prosecutor KNEW he was innocent during the trial, because he had paperwork proving the guy was in jail for driving without a license when the crime was committed. But, the prosecutor didn't want to lose the case and ruin his win streak, so he didn't mention it and let an innocent man go to death row. Prosecutors hiding evidence is the number one reason for bad convictions.

this is another reason why i hate cops. i have NO respect for them or their job. fucking assholes the lot of them.

wow i really hope you are kidding... Just because you may have had an officer or two who took out there bad day on you doesnt mean they are all bad..... If we didnt have Police Officers how do you think our society would function.... I know for a fact that they keep me in line beucause i have a rather heavy lead foot.... Plus the fact they keep you from getting killed on a daily basis i hope you have more common sense than you are exhibitting in that post...

wow i really hope you are kidding... Just because you may have had an officer or two who took out there bad day on you doesnt mean they are all bad..... If we didnt have Police Officers how do you think our society would function.... I know for a fact that they keep me in line beucause i have a rather heavy lead foot.... Plus the fact they keep you from getting killed on a daily basis i hope you have more common sense than you are exhibitting in that post...

I thought the post was quite sensible :huh: I've been wrongfully convicted myself because it was easier for the cop to listen to two obviously colluding witnesses than it was for him to look at and think about physical evidence which plainly proved my innocence- and I know dozens with this same story :o Like me they ended up settling for a plea bargain on a small charge than risk a conviction for a higher charge that would cost them a bundle even if they proved their innocence in the end. And on top of that, they now train Police Officers to not worry too much about people's innocence- just make the arrest and if the system doesn't continue the process then no harm done because no solicitor is going to prosecute a cop for that, and cops are almost immune from prodecution individually unless they do something extremely stupid in front of someone videoing the scene :( No harm done except , that it, for the large number of innocent people that aren't prosecuted who have to pay because their vehicle was impounded, lose their job because they couldn't get a bail hearing in time, have things stolen from them in the process, and like myself even suffer conviction and a record- and ONLY because cops don't give a da@# about anyone other than their own kind anymore :bash: They do nothing to protect you- people are raped, robbed, murdered etc all the time while a cop was in the area. I'm sure we've all seen cops look at someone doing something illegal that needed to be addressed and do nothing about it :angry: Yes, the post is quite honest and sensible to me because I see this kind of thing happening everyday.

Plain and simple, I'll give them what they give me and every other non-govermentally employed citizen- no respect or concern whatsoever about anything :P When they trample innocent people's rights the people no longer owe them their respect and should let them suffer until they learn to get their act together.

Bettypooh

Excuse me, young man!

The men and women we entrust with our public safety have been educated, trained, and meticulously evaluated in order to establish their fitness for the tasks they will face.

While many of us also have the power to take out "a bad day" on someone else, we don't have the power to initiate the process of destroying someone's life. For those of us who aren't cops, our mistakes can usually be fixed in 24 hours or less, and they rarely, if at all, deprive someone of their freedom.

Cops keep YOU in line? That's funny.