LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Springfield, Anyone?

Bee

I just moved here last month, and was wondering if there's anyone in the area. Having come from San Jose, there are a lot fewer people around than I'm used to--thank God!--but it means I'm sure I'll be looking harder for connections in the kink community.

I just moved here last month, and was wondering if there's anyone in the area. Having come from San Jose, there are a lot fewer people around than I'm used to--thank God!--but it means I'm sure I'll be looking harder for connections in the kink community.

welcome from Jefferson City, I'm about 3 hrs north of you.

I am from Saint Louis which i know is a lil ways away but still want to connect with you and be ur friend in the community.

baby Paddy

I am from Saint Louis which i know is a lil ways away but still want to connect with you and be ur friend in the community.

baby Paddy

GAH! You are about the fifth GUY I have seen from stl. Where are the GIRLS at?! lol.

Anyway, Bee there are a couple I know of that are in springfield too, so don't worry you are not alone.

Missouri is the "show me your diaper state" :P

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Say, I live over by Bass Pro and spend a lot of time down at the lakes.

• 1 month later...

I am in Springfield, and looking for some guy friends to hang out with.

I have only lived here for a short while and don't have many friends here

and would like to find some other diaper guys to hang out with sociably.

I am a happily engaged man. So I just want some friends to hang out with,

play xbox or magic the gathering with or something. Just needing some male

friends to spend free time with.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Not sure how long you have been in Springfield but wish say welcome to the area. I am about 20min north of town now.

Was on the west side for about 20yrs. Lots to do and see in the area even in winter. I am still learning about computers

and lost half the time on finding my way around this site LOL.

Not sure how long you have been in Springfield but wish say welcome to the area. I am about 20min north of town now.

Was on the west side for about 20yrs. Lots to do and see in the area even in winter. I am still learning about computers

and lost half the time on finding my way around this site LOL.

I have been here 2.5 years and will be here for about another year and a half...

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...