LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Hijinks

What was/is the craziest things you ever done while wearing a diaper?

I'll start out.

Once way back in my early days of diaper wearing I once entered a convience store wearing a t-shirt and a pair of old ratty looking pair of shorts over my diapers. I went into the restroom and removed my shorts, tossed them in the trash can and walked out into the convience store and back out to my car in only the diaper and t-shirt. :o

This was back when I was still able to tape 2 of the largest size of Pampers together to make up one diaper for myself.

Another time I wore a pair of light weight white shorts over a blue diaper (Depends I think) and walked around a park for a half hour showing off my diaper. :huh:

I have had an x-ray taken while wearing a diaper and the outline of the diaper was clearly vissable in the x-ray. :mellow:

I have worn a wet diaper to an physical exam, and wet the diaper while sitting in only the diaper in the exam room with the doctor present. :rolleyes:

I wore a diaper to a head shrink one time and wet and mess it during my visit. <_<

I have rode my moped out in the country while only wearing a diaper.

:o

I have driven my jeep with the doors removed while only wearing a diaper.

I have many times driven home from work wearing only a diaper. B)

I have gone swimming at a crowed beach while wearing a diaper under my swim short, and let the diaper fill up with lake water. Than walk to the changeing house with the soaking wet diaper clearly noticable. :P

Have been kicked off a different public beach for wearing only a diaper while swimming. :P

I have gone to Holloween partys dressed in only diapers and t-shirt and wet the diaper while at the party.

(took first place for orginality one time) :D

I have done numorous silly, stupid, crazy thing while wearing a diaper in the past.

What are some of the things you have done?

Guest Pizaz

Mostly I'm pretty discreet, but once I was locked out of my house when I was home for summer break during college. None of my friends were around that night, so I spent the night wandering the streets of my hometown.

About 2 am I had the courage to go to the Rite Aid to buy some Depends (I was bored). I made the mistake of telling one of the ladies that worked there that I was locked out of my house, then another lady rung me up for my diapers.

Later in the morning, about 6, I was walking to the McDonalds for it to open. There was an elevator at this shopping center (really two shopping centers connected by elevator), and as I riding down in the elevator, I let go with a No. 2. When I got to the bottom, the lady whom I had told I was locked out of my house was getting on the elevator going up. I blushed and walked past her.

Earlier that night (morning), I had changed in an elementary school bathroom (glad I wasn't caught!).

The craziest thing I've ever done was change into a diaper at a gas station bathroom during a trip home from Haskell on the weekend (the washing machines and dryers were ancient, et too much money, and tended to chew up clothing, and I needed to get more money for food/gas and 2 days of sleep and relaxation). That was about 9 years ago, when Depends were thicker and green. It was one of those gas stations where you have to get the key to open the restroom and return it. After I got in the truck, I noticed that the diaper was sticking out the back of the waistband a bit, so that got me to wondering the rest of the way home... I know... I'm not very exciting... But it was an impulse thing, and it was the craziest thing I've done with diapers, dull as it may be...

Went, frillies, diapers and all, to a Fall Diversity weekend at Eureka Springs, Arkansas.

DD-01.JPGDD-00.jpg

Albeit I was accepted with a great deal of cheer (only one discouraging remark that I can remember), and more than a few compliments on the dress, I still wonder where I ever came up with the nerve to do it. "Driving" with a double layer of petticoats was interesting, to say the least. :roflmao:

I seem to recall giving up on that attempt and turning the controls over to the wife.

I guess this would definitely have to rate as the "craziest" thing I've ever done in diapers.

***HUGS***

Ruffles

Guest sissyfiona

I always wear to the dr...

Have walked down a main shopping street in diaper and tshirt

Go to the beach in diapers

Change outofmy disposable diapers into swim diapers openly in swimming pool change rooms and back again

I went to a small medical supply store once to see if they had any waterproof pants. I was the only customer and had an Attends on under my jeans. The saleswoman asked me if she could help me and I explained I'm incontinent and use cloth products at night. I told the woman (about late 30's) that I tore my waterproof pants last night and wanted something sturdier that would last longer. They sold SALK pants and I told her that when I buy online they are either a little tight if I get one size but too big if I get the next larger size. She then did something I've never had done before in any store! She asked me if I wanted to try on each size first! She told me I could try them on in the back room so I took both pair with me. When I opened the door a little and told her I though the large was a little tight she asked if I wanted her to see what she thought. I couldn't believe it but she came into the room with me wearing the plastic pants over my Attends! She then said, "Oh. I thought you had them on over your jeans". It didn't seem to bother her that I had put them on over my disposable diaper and she pulled the waistband in back to see how snug they were. She clearly saw that I had an Attends diaper underneith. She then asked me if my cloth diapers at night were thicker than the day disposables and I said yes, a little. She then held up the extra large pants that were laying on a chair and said that they would be way too big and it's better to be snug than loose. She also said that the SALK pants were coated nylon and should hold up a lot more than vinyl pants. I got dressed and bought the large SALk pants and as I was talking with her I found out she was a registered nurse. I can only think that was the reason she was so helpful in letting me try on the waterproof pants and then coming in and giving me her opinion on the fit. If it hadn't been a small hole in the wall store I'm sure nothing like that would have ever happened! I did act perfectly normal, just like any other person so there was nothing to indicate I was anything more than a customer with incontinence looking for some help with products. Unfortunatly, that store closed a month later due to lack of business or I would have gone back to purchase more products as I need them.

I always wear to the dr...

What kind of comments does the doc have? I figured doctors would see a diaper and then try to do something with drugs or surgery to "solve" the problem.

Change outofmy disposable diapers into swim diapers openly in swimming pool change rooms and back again

Ever get any comments from others at the pool?

crazziest thing I have done was going to a park that no use and striping down to my nappy and taking some photos. very scarried at first but after a minute started to become very fun.

Not that I will be doing it again, not any time soon :)

i dont realy rate it as crazy any more but im sure most people would, im a builder and i wear to work almost every day now, i usualy change it during my lunch break, the craziest time was when i had diorea my nappy was horrible by lunch! and was horrible again on my journey home on public transport, i would not have sat down even if i could find a seat as it would probably have leaked!

im fairly sure nobody at work has noticed as the smell is usualy well masked by the smell of paint thinners or worse and as for noise, you have to shout to be heard so that isnt an isue, tho on the tube im sure the smell was noticeable and i do try not to travel with a messy nappy but the diorea got the better of me and if i had not been wearing a nappy it would have been much worse!

I've snowboarded down the hill in my footies -- diapered. I've done a topless run at the same mountain -- diapered and peeking out the top of my jeans, clearly visible to my fellow lifties and supervisors.

I lived at the dorm there, and kept my diapers with me in my room. Since most everyone was cool, the people on my floor probably knew more than they should have, but no one said boo. (Hehe, actually, they only said "Hit this!") IIRC (and thanks to the excellent pot and sweet hash) I had my B in my mouth most of the time after work. . . Hehe, those were the days. . . (around this time, '07)

i dont realy rate it as crazy any more but im sure most people would, im a builder and i wear to work almost every day now, i usualy change it during my lunch break, the craziest time was when i had diorea my nappy was horrible by lunch! and was horrible again on my journey home on public transport, i would not have sat down even if i could find a seat as it would probably have leaked!

im fairly sure nobody at work has noticed as the smell is usualy well masked by the smell of paint thinners or worse and as for noise, you have to shout to be heard so that isnt an isue, tho on the tube im sure the smell was noticeable and i do try not to travel with a messy nappy but the diorea got the better of me and if i had not been wearing a nappy it would have been much worse!

:o Sounds unpleasant. Hope it wasn't too much!

At least it's only the one-off situation. Some people consistently smell as bad every time, every day. I could name names, and plenty.

I once wore to a history class that had a particularly boring professor. I'd fallen asleep twice in his class, so I figured the paranoia of being caught would keep me up and alert. In the end it worked, but was probably more trouble than it was worth since we didn't cover anything important that day.

I know, big risk taker here <_< .

oh there is so many...

*one time i went to a basketball game a few years back and had too much soda to drink, and i flooded my diaper, there was a pool of pee under me and when i left I'm sure everyone could see

*many times i've driven with nothing but a t-shirt and diaper on

*when no one is home i love to go outside with just a t-shirt and a thick disposable on carrying my teddy bear

*one time about a year ago i went into wal-greens and bought a pack of depends, a paci,a bottle and a chocolate milk and when she was ringing all the things up, she was giving me the weirdest looks.

*and also, (probably the craziest) was when me and a friend got causght spray painting a wall by a cop, my car was in plain sight and he asked to search the car, my friend has no idea of my fetish so i start freaking out! All the sudden the cop pops the trunk and starts looking around and finds my stash! diapers,t-shirts paci's everything! to my suprise he closed the trunk and told us to just leave after we filled out tresspass warrants, that was by far the craziest.

*many times i've driven with nothing but a t-shirt and diaper on

i do that during the summer ^^

sometimes i get the snail-mail just in a diaper, have to go past 2-3 houses to get to it, usual do it at 2 am or later tho :P

The craziest thing I've ever done was wear way too many diapers at one time under a pair of jogging pants to my local library and walk around for about a half hour and it was super loud diapers and got plenty of looks. I'm sure people knew. Also ran from my car to my apt one time in just a diaper about 3am. But I'm never brave enough to wear just diapers outside. I wear diapers all the time under my clothes.

A lot of this stuff I don't consider too crazy, but what are you gonna do?

* Have done the whole driving thing in just a shirt and diapers (both cloth and plastic pants, and disposables with or without plastic pants).

* While doing the above, I have stopped in the parking lane of streets in a big city, gotten out of my car, and adjusted my cloth diapers and plastic pants (okay, yeah, it was like 6:00 am or so...)

* Have walked through a park in just diapers, plastic pants and a shirt (early in the morning again).

* Have changed my diapers and plastic pants in the locker room of a public gym with other guys around (and no, nobody said a word about it).

* Have gone out on my boat wearing just diapers, plastic pants and a life jacket (when you're sitting at the tiller, nobody can see what you have on for bottoms).

* One day, while out on my boat, I pulled up to a sandbar and got out and played in the water in just a disposable diaper and plastic pants. I was wearing a giant pair of bright yellow, adult-sized, blow-up armbands, a hot-pink swim ring and I was straddling a big inflatable dragon ride-on when a party boat came by with lots of people. They waved and whistled and I waved back as I bounced up and down on my dragon floaty. Talk about excitement! I came in my diaper in like ten seconds flat. (Okay, maybe THAT one was pretty crazy!)

--Floaty