LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Have A Mommy Or Daddy?

I was wondering if anyone had a mommy or daddy? You know, someone who takes care of them

Personally, I have a mommy. Her name is Kelly, but I just call her mommy. She'll buy all my stuff, then change me, feed me, dress me, play with me and give me naps. Sometimes she'll even walk me around with my stroller

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I have a mommy, my wife, she has been my mommy for 46 yrs of marrage. She diapers me, and changes me, bottles, bathes and feeds me baby food from the jar. When the kids were babies, we had 6, when she was breast feeding them, if she had extra breast milk, they did not completly empty her breast, she would let me finish. She nursed the last baby until she was about 4 yrs old, and then me every am and pm for about yr after that before her milk dried up. She likes for me to help with the housework in just a diaper and t shirt. I can not ask to be changed, she just checks my diaper to see if I am wet, no messing, after 6 kids, she says she has changed all the messy diapers she need to.

I have a mommy/wife. she is the world to me, with out her i would be alone, and unhappy. we just got moved into our new home, and now i can start to expand my AB side,

we already got me a new changing table, and working on a crib. my mommy right now makes sure im in bed at the right times and up for work.. she baths me like a real baby.

ever since we found out she cant have a real child her self. i started to play the role as her baby and been enjoying every moment with, i guess as since my real mother treated me bad growing up, i can enjoy my wife/ mommy more. as i never had a mother that treated me so good.

No mommy hewres for mes. Bud dats otay tuz one day I mite dets one sumday. I knows deres sumone out dere for me. Wite now is good cuz dens I no gets in da torner for dettin in twoubles! ^.^

I wish I had a mommy, and up until recently I wished I had a friend who also liked diapers, just minutes ago I was eating with one of my best friends, and I was actually about to come out to her that I was a DL, but right when I was going to say something she said how her ex boyfriend let her wear diapers. So I asked her if she liked wearing them and she said yes, then I told her I liked them as well. Its amazing that I have someone to wear with now!

• 1 year later...

No mommy here it's hard enough being a dl/ab ,than being one who wants to dress as a little girl!lol .The only people who have tried to pm me are creepy guys who iv'e never seen in the posts or in chat LOL .Also have an x wife and gf who wanted nothing to with any of this stuff !Boo Hoo for me i guess :thumbsup:

My loving husband Don Davis has taken on the role of my "Daddy Don" since we met in 1991.

In the photo you can see Daddy Don reading to me.

post-16053-12732592106903_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12732592106903_thumb.jpg

I have the best daddy ever, my husband. I am so grateful to have found someone that will let me be the 2 year old little girl. I am however also mommy to him when he needs it. He is more DL than AB but he does like his mommy time.