LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Little Side?

BabyTara

So what kind of a little are you? Are you an easy going "whatever" kind of little? How about an affectionate, loving little? Are you the bully of the playground?

I don't really have an age, I fluctuate within the toddler age bracket.

I am a brat. I want all of Daddie's attention. (I love to snuggle, especially.) And I want stuff. Everything is mine, mine, miiiiiine! :angel_not::whistling:

Your turn!

My littles name is still Mandi. When I'm regressed, I'm a 4 year old bratty toddler. I have blonde, curly hair, and bright green eyes. (What I looked like when I was younger, actually.) I love to do simple things, like bake cookies (with daddys help of course!) and play at the park. I love barbies, dollies, My Little Pony, Care Bears, and anything that is pink. I'm strong-willed, and I always wanna have my way, even if it gets me into trouble sometimes. I wet the bed, and I still have day-time accidents, and that's where the diapers come in. (Even though during the day I only need, and prefer, pullups) I am also a bit forgetful and clumsy, and so sippy cups come in handy, and I always need to be reminded of things. One of my favorite things to do is snuggle up in bed, and cuddle and watch a movie.

• Like 1

Hmm... I'll add more.

My favorite color is purple. I have 2 purple blankies. I have to sleep with one of them. I use the other one when it's really cold, otherwise it's at the foot of by bed, or kicked on to the floor. I have a teddy bear. I love my bear. If you touch my bear, you're sorry. I sleep with him wrapped tightly in my arms every night.

I have a Baby Alive Wets and Wiggles doll. I like to feed her and change her diapees. I have a whole case and a half of actual newborn diapers for her, so I can feed and change her lots and lots.

I have a Gerber color change sippy cup that I love. It's hot pink, but turns purple when it's cold, and has a purple lid. I usually don't use a binky (it's a purple MAM- I think it's a 12+ mos) unless I'm feeling especially little, although, I sometimes suck/chew on my fingertips (Not bite my nails) when I'm both little, and grown up.

My voice gets quiet and I don't speak much. I tend to just nod or shake my head if at all possible.

My little side is kinda shy these days after being hurt by a lot of people online over the past nine years. But I would love to be treated as a 2-year-old who is potty-training, but not ready to be out of diapers. Still on the bottle, blankie, etc. But like I said, I kinda gave it all up after being hurt a lot over the past nine years of my life.

That's why I go for the daddy role more these days because I can deal with hurt better when baby girls disappear.

BabyChris121675

my little side is 3 1/2 and not potty trained i can go poo poo in the potty but not pee. I'm always looking for attention doing whatever it takes. and wears footies all the time carrying a teddy or blanky and sucking his thumb

• 1 month later...

hmmm well when I'm in a babyish mind set 2-3 and still in diapers of course. Wants all of mommy’s attention well if I had a mommy. I'm very cuddly and shy. I love my paci and my plushy kitty she’s black . I prefer to wear baggy cloths b/c I still don’t like to show off my diaper. My favorite color is still black. When I'm in a babyish mind set I'm much more emotional. I constantly need to be held. And I love shinny things O.O.

• 1 month later...

0-5, I regress fast and usually to as young an age as I can possibly be while still communicating what I want. My little side is a sweetheart, which is somewhat a complete switch from my adult side. I become a little sweetheart with two main modes: sleepy and happy. Pouting quickly turns to pleasure and "I love you." I'm also curious, asking what big words grown-ups use mean and when we can do fun things.

Usually I regress somewhere in the neighborhood of 4-6 years of age. My little side is much like my adult persona - intelligent beyond her age, inquisitive, and has an odd fascination with fire and darkness.

I am a six year old who likes loves to wear diapers (specifically the old Luv's plastic diapers with barney!) I am treated like a baby for the most part though I do get to do some "big" kid activities like ride my bike (with training wheels of course) and I get to eat some bigger kid food.

...Ahh fantasies, sometimes if only we could have a taste (I guess just dreaming will have to suffice for now!)

• 3 weeks later...

Me is rather new to coming out but since my wife lets me I'm out alot around the house! My actual age is 46 going on 47 but my emotional little age is about FIVE. I was forced out of diapers too soon at about two but finally I get to wear diapers alot. Me much more happy now and relaxed. Moderately shy but not for long. I LOVE to have ABDL playmates! Cannot get enough of this ever. I'm doing something about it tho, making lots of friends in the past seven years and I much prefer them to most vanilla adults.

I have to learn to cry again so I bottle it up and act all mature but the truth is I am dearly wanting to be babied again. I'm also a sissy boy and love to use my senses more so like a girl does. I only wear panties now. I like bras and nice underthings and stuff. I'm in the closet mostly but my wife knows. I love girly stuff and I actually like the company of females even more than males, although If your an ABDL then I like you anyway. If I had been able to pick my gender I would have lived life in a traditional female role but still liking girls. Perhaps in the next century it will be normal. If I had been able to pick my sex I would have been a female. I understand a little of the frustration that transgenders and TS people experience and I have much compassion for them. That is why I like most all friendly ABDLs and that is why I'm always trying to just be friend somehow to them.

I'm basically a DL CD Sissy with a (rapidly) evolving AB side and I'm quite happy about it:)

i am 18months old and i regress most days. I am lucky enough to have a mummy who loves to look after me, i have worn a nappy every night for the last three years and most days too. I love my thick terry nappies when at home and abena x plus when we go out. I have lots of baby outfits, my favourite at the moment is a pink flowered sundress. we are secluded where we live so i can spend time playing in the garden with my toys and my giraffe called custard. i have a pink blanket which goes everywhere with me. i love to cuddle up to mummy in the evenings and sometimes get spanked when i am a naughty baby. i like to read books on the floor and watch old my little pony cartoons. i would love to be a full time baby but have to work so evenings and weekends for me.

i have to up date my profile, MY real age is 28, but my play age is now 3yrs, old. My wife/mommy loves to play with me, and blow kisses on my tummy, just last night she gave me bath, and after wards i ran around the house naked as she chased me around to put a new diaper on. when at home im the baby, i get everything a baby would get, from feeding, to bathing, to being put to bed.

out an about in the real world, i still wear my diapers as its really a medical reason that i needed them that i turned into a fun thing to do. anyway. i act more my real age, going to work, and taking my wife out. but like i said at home im the cute little 3yr old, thats very open. MY new friend sara comes over to play wit me when my wife/mommy is out at work. sara is 29 yrs old and she knows my secret life style and when she is over i still act like a 3yr old, and sara has changed my diapers, and feeds me. but the best is when we play games. every now and then i get spankings for being bad.

sara i found out is a femdom, and her male mate, is her sex slave. this is why i can get along with her, as she plays my baby sitter. I dont know or care if it turns her on, but i enjoy the friend ship and since im the baby i get everything i want.

I wear diapers 24/7 and have a couple of well defined age regression personas. My littlest side Maggie is between 15 months and 2 years. She loves her very special daddy blankies (bought at Disney World for Christmas and her birthday). Daddy only allows her to sleep with one at night. Maggie also has her special teddy bear that is pink and daddy bought it for her. Maggie has a Baby Alive that wets and wiggles, she has colring books and a few other toys. Maggie loves her bottles and drinks out of them everyday, she also uses sippy cups but mostly bottles. She is just now getting onesies and other baby clothes to wear. Maggie for the most part is a very sweet lovable girl who loves to snuggle with daddy. Recently though she has been really testing boundaries so she has had to have spankings. Maggie prefers disposable diapers but does wear cloth at home, she loves her diapers to be wet. Maggie would love to have a crib and a real nursery someday but she is so totally happy with just being with her daddy.

Sarah my other age regression persona is around 8. She is very quiet and reserved. She loves her daddy, sister and brother. Sarah loves to read and she loves horses. She spends time playing on Bella Sarah and daddy bought her a Bella Sarah game and a Tinkerbell game for her DS. She really loves the American Girl Doll Samamtha that daddy bought her for Christmas. She has never had anything that nice before. Sarah is more like what I was like at that age.

Most of the time I'm a baby girl of about fourteen months (in my mind anyway). I'm quiet and well behaved, unable to walk and content to sit quietly in one sport or crawl about as long as I have toys to crawl to. Sometimes I'm three, a boy, still in diapers, desperate to wear my sister's baby clothes. I love the playpen and crib at these times, my bottles, pacifiers, and especially my grumpy doll. Either way I need Mommy. Sometimes she's there for me, other times I imagine her there. I will always love thick gauze prefold diapers and baby pants, especially rhumba pants.