LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nursery

Maybe I'm weird.... I would LOVE to spend a night or weekend in a real AB nursery. But I don't want the "mommy" services at all. Would be too fake to me. I'd rather there was one like a bed and breakfast, where I could rest and relax in my nursery, and just come down for meals with the "hosts" (not mommy and daddy.)

Maybe I'm weird.... I would LOVE to spend a night or weekend in a real AB nursery. But I don't want the "mommy" services at all. Would be too fake to me. I'd rather there was one like a bed and breakfast, where I could rest and relax in my nursery, and just come down for meals with the "hosts" (not mommy and daddy.)

Well, we're all weird in one way or another...I can understand wanting a time away alone just to indulge. While some would like the attention, I agree with you about it feeling fake. I'd feel like an actor in a play rather than just enjoying myself. Instead of a 'fantasy' where it is all about role-play, you've outlined a nice get-away. Hope you can have that happen for you some time!

That sounds like a good time, actually. An AB Nursery with the freedom to just be comfy and not have to be someone else's idea of a baby would be great... And I'd think that it would cost less, what with not having to pay someone to act as a mommy or daddy.

Any where my wife and I go we bring a teddy bear and our diapers. We dont need much else to have a good time :-)

I'd love to try both with a Mommy and without :) but I'm all out of rich relatives that can leave me the money in their will for that kind of fun :P There's a Mommy-babysitter about 50 miles from here and she checks out OK, but wants $100 per hour to be Mommy and half that for babysitting w/o diaper changing :o (You can change your own diaper at that price but you've got to deal with the entire process including disposal elsewhere) She's got a real AB nursery so oneday I might go 'play' for an hour or two if I win the lottery or something :lol:

Bettypooh

It does raise the question that could you make money by fitting out your own nursery and renting it out? I mean with no nanny, just offering the actual nursery for hire. Almost like running an AB bed and breakfast.

I wonder how much interest you would get?

Beth

If you can get the proper liscences and stuff to have the room classifed as a legal apartment or something, then you could rent it to whoever you want. An illegal apartment can't be rented. Granted, I'm not a law expert, but I've noticed a trend of this kind of thing winding up in small claims court shows.

Personally, I'd rather spend money on turning my own room into a nursery rather than going to one.