LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Little Dribble

oops.

i got to be diapered last night but this afternoon on my most recent visit to the loo, my unders got a little too much dribble after i pulled them up. leaked all the way through my pj pants. thank goodness i had the day off. do you ever have a little leak the day after wearing your diaper at night? what's your solution?

oops.

i got to be diapered last night but this afternoon on my most recent visit to the loo, my unders got a little too much dribble after i pulled them up. leaked all the way through my pj pants. thank goodness i had the day off. do you ever have a little leak the day after wearing your diaper at night? what's your solution?

I buy dribble guards to protect my clothes on days that I am not wearing diapers.

i have ones similar to the second ones that i should have remembered to pull out, up and on.

Usually diapered, but when I want to let me skin breathe I wear washable underwear for dribbling.

I wear these for underwear:

http://www.hygienics.com/safedry-men.htm

And these for more protection:

https://www.myprotex.com/product.asp?pid=221

I use a pad the day after becausae I know I'm going to leak :P UI and SI is a problem here and my bladder can't be trusted anytime, moreso when it's 'just coming off of vacation' :( My pads are homemade terrycloth when I can change and save them, and whatever works when emergencies strike- napkins or TP or whatever. I'm going to try some commercial ones soon but haven't decided whick kind :huh: Dribbles are a way of life with me and I still have small 'accidents' at least once a month. Some of those leave my pants a bit wet so I've learned how to conceal them and dodge people without being obvious about is until my pants dry B) Pads are probably going to become a constant necessity someday and maybe even diapers. I'm not going to worry about it- just do what I have to and go on with life till it's over without too much worry or shame getting me down :)

Bettypooh

Good attitude. Let me tell you as someone who wets - pads/diapers haven't changed my life at all! I work, play, go places - same as everyone else. I just pack one more bag than most :)

but no more than 3 times.. otherwise ur not just drying off then!!!! dirty dirty boys! :P

Actually there is a saying if you shake it more than three time youre playing with it