LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Man Arrested In Utah.

Yeap, that should serve as a lesson in here to anyone thinking about exposing your diaper in public. Even if it's not illegal, you could be dragged into court, be put on probation, forced to to see the psychiatrist or even worst, be labeled as a registered sex offender in some states for life or for 10 yrs.

That's why if you are going to expose your diaper, expose it where no one will ever see it.

If it weren't illegal, then people wouldn't be getting arrested for it would they?

Is it this story?

13nkCIQmH4E

story here

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705289034,00.html

i think he needs help thats for sure, prison will not be the place to get it.

wonder if he has a account on here..

That guy sounds like a pedophile. Exposing his diapers to children and asking them to see them on him and in his bag. This makes me sick.

Peeing in public can put you on the sex offender list. Doesn't make them bad people. They can be peeing when no one is around and then someone catches them and bam they are arrested.

I wonder if being caught having sex in the car with your partner can put you on the sex offender list? Also doesn't make them bad people.

Heck I have heard of people having sex in the allies or behind buildings, I suppose that can put them on the sex offender list if caught. I think it's risky so I would never do it. Sam as in the car.

What if my diaper stuck out of my clothes and it was unintentional and a kid saw it and made a loud comment about it? Would I have to register as a sex offender too? I think that is unlikely that will happen because I could have a medical condition and the parent doesn't have to know I wear them because I like to. It's not like I pulled my pants down in public. I try not to let my diapers show. Besides people don't really pay attention to butts so I don't worry about it. Only diaper lovers or adult babies would go around looking at butts to look for a bulge or anything.

So that's why I don't make assumptions about someone when I hear they are registered as a sex offender. It could have been a harmless thing they did and they happen to be caught so it made them register as one. Lot of people seem to assume sex offender means they had something to do with minors but that isn't always true. I doubt people even bother to get online and look that person up to see why they are registered as one because they are too ignorant to even bother. They rather keep their stupid thoughts and not get the real truth why.

Hmmmm.....to fan the flames of hatred or not? DiaperDragon? You make flamewars so much fun :D I spent 4 years in prison surrounded by sex offenders. Seeing as I was beaten and raped at age 13,I tried real hard to hate all of them. Then it occured to me.....people in glass houses shall not throw stones. Who the fuck was I to judge anyone in there seeing as I was a criminal myself? Do I think people can change? You betcha! :P

As for the man being arrested for exposing a piece of plastic? It's Utah. The next terrorist attack needs to happen in Utah. Let the radical Islamics have that waste of America. The guy is clearly fucked in the noggin,don't get me wrong about that. Should he be locked up for it? No.

This is a great example for you DiaperDragon.....Say a man and woman who are dating exclusively decide to break it off. The man changes his mind and pursues the woman. The woman wants nothing to do with the man and kindly asks him to piss off for eternity. The man's pride is wounded and he won't let it go so he stalks her. Fearing for her life,the woman calls the police. The police say to her"The only thing you can do is get a restraing order because-Are you ready for this DiaperDragon?-the man HASN'T FUCKING DONE ANYTHING YET." Until he kills her or attempts to kill her,the police are powerless to stop him. Yet Joe Blow from Bumblefuck,Utah gets arrested for exposing his diapers to young lads even though he HASN'T FUCKING DONE ANYTHING YET.

Hmmmm.....to fan the flames of hatred or not? Thanks DiaperDragon. I can rest easy tonight knowing there still are dumb fuckin' cunts in this world to make fun of :D

I don't know what PC world you all live in, but you all seem to be so clueless and dumb to believe that sex offenders can be rehabilitated. You all seem to be blind to the fact that once a sex offender, always a sex offender no matter how many times you try to rehabilitate someone. They will always keep committing the same crime over and over until some kid get's hurt. You all seem to forget that sex offenders lust for kids and if you haven't seen it. I suggest you watch MSNBC's to catch a predator and see what kind of person he is. What you all need to understand is the reality that sex offenders will keep committing the same crime over and over again and one way to stop them is to lock them up for life and ban for life them from living in places where children my be at.

I would fight to the death to uphold your freedom to express your opinion whether I agree with it or not. I'm also not bothered by your strong attitude or blunt manner of expressing your opinions. I'm even in agreement with some of what you are saying but some of it doesn't make sense and I think this is a result of your not thinking this through before you wrote your post. Not all sexual predators have an interest in children. Rape is a crime of violence not sex even though it gets the offender in the sex offender registry. There are plenty of sex offenders in the registry for offenses that have nothing to do with children so to make a blanket statement that all sex offenders should be locked up for life or some kids going to get hurt just makes no sense.

There are many people out there that will see this news story and make a blanket statement about how sick and perverted all adults who wear diapers for any reason except incontinence are. I don't think it's fair for them to do that but I feel the same way about your opinion that all sex offenders should be just locked up for life. I think each case should be looked at on it's own merits.

Hugs,

Freta

By the way, until that "flasher" is convicted at trial, he is entitled to the presumption of his innocence.

That only applies to the law enforcement officials, so they can't railroad people. If someone does something, they're guilty of doing whatever they did. That's a fact of real life.

He don't need any help, he needs to time in prison and be locked up for LIFE with no parole. He's a registered Sex offender and sex offenders re offend time and time again until some kid in Utah get's hurt. I hope he get's what he deserves and I hope someone in prison gives him what's coming to him. What he's doing to kids is wrong and what he's doing is giving people who wear diapers a bad name and making people and society think were weird, crazy or perverted.

People should understand that the only place a sex offender is safe is behind bars and in prison for life. Once someone is a sex offender, they will always be one no matter what people think or say.

People can only be rehabilitated if they WANT to be rehabilitated. Very few criminals want to be rehabilitated, and thus most of them aren't. Sex offenders aren't "safe" anywhere short of a pine box 6ft under, like most other types of criminals. We need to stop this "life in prison" nonsense and start taking them out back of the ol' toolshed (with our good friend Remington).

People don't realize we are more against people like this then anyone else I can think of. Yet the vast majority of people put us in the same category. WE are weird but harmless, THEY are fucking sicko's. Why is that so hard to differentiate?

That's because the only things the public usually sees are THESE F-ING WHACK-JOBS!

sooo i have a friend, he is 20 now, when he was 18 his girlfriend was 16, he had been held back so was only a junior in high school, she was a sophomore. They had sex, nothing happened, no pregnancy, no std's.... they had sex once. Her parents found out. He was arrested, tried, found to have had sex with a minor, and was promptly put on the sex offender registry. He cannot get loans for college, he cannot get jobs. Because he dated a girl in his class. does he deserve to be locked up for life?

there was a gentlman in my state, at 23 he was at a 21 and older bar, met a girl and slept with her, completely consensual on both sides, later he is arrested becase SHE HAD A FAKE ID and was only 15. SHE HAD A FAKE ID!!! the id passed through the bartender and bouncers hands, she was in a 21 and over establishment. in regards to looks, most 16 year olds look 21 now adays. He too is now considered a sex offender. Does he deserve to be locked up for the rest of his life? Why was this 16 year old girl not prosecuted at all... not even a fine for having a fake id.

While i do not believe what this man did was correct, it is not ok to claim everyone who is a sex offender is a child molestor, a rapist, or even any sort of criminal.

crying sex offender the new crying witch. You can accuse anyone who has ever had contact with a child of being a sex offender adn suddenly the whole community has shunned that person and even if they are found completely innocent, their lives have been forever tarnished.

I just want to say to some of you.. way to perpetuate the stereotypes of redneck ignorance. Good for you.

:mellow:

The guy is an exibitionist, who flashes his diaper, (not even the whole thing, but the top of it so that the kid only sees that he is wearing a diaper ), this guy definitely needs psychiatric help. The fact that he does this in front of children makes it all the more important that he be sent where he can get the help he needs.

What gets to me is that, sure, you can't keep him in jail indefinitely, but you can commit him to the state hospital. In the state hospital ( which is a secure environment, locks on all the doors, guards, bars on all the windows etc. ), they can keep him until they do not see any danger of him repeating these behaviors, even if that means that it becomes a life sentence.

There he will get the psychiatric help he needs, he is safely away from the public, and he can be kept there without going through the legal system ( which so far has been unable to keep him off the street ), all they need to do is go before a judge and show that he is a danger to himself or others and BAM! He's committed, with no set time limits for when he can be released. Even his mother admits that he has emotional issues and needs help.

Why they haven't done this is something that I don't understand. They have cells in the state hospital that are just like the cells in prison for the patients who pose any kind of risk to anyone else in the hospital, and locked secure wards for their general population patients, so there is no risk that he would get out anytime soon.

As far as the dragon lady goes I really think you might be a redneck if....yore spellin an writin sckillz is abdonmininble, oh heck, aint to gud or yoo iz a bigot.

Peace,

Vic B)

I just wish people could seperate out that wearing a diaper isn't a problem, it's what a person does WHILE wearing the diaper that is an issue.

IE - If somebody dressed like a baby all the time, makes him/herself happy that way, and we could all see he or she is wearing diapers... I wouldn't care. If I had kids, whatever, that person is not a threat. I also not going to freak out over having to explain it to my kids. "Some people are just different. As long as they aren't hurting anybody, it's ok to be different."

BUT, that dude approaching kids to specifically show them his diapers... That's a WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL. I feel the same about that regardless if it's a diaper, or a thong. I see people's underwear quite often, but they don't ask children to come up and specifically look at it.

It's not comparable.

THIS is why being abdl is so frowned upon. If I let a little kid hug Floppy, I just want to see the kid smile, but I have to worry that the parents might think I'm going to molest the little tyke. It's just not fair.

Fortunately for me, the parents at my church understand I'm harmless and not like this sick fuck. (Pretty sure they know I'm in diapers. *blush* Some times I forget I need to be careful in skirts when the kids all decide to jump on me)

DiaperDragon, you're a biased idiot who needs to stop spouting the same crap over and over again. Just because you say something doesn't make it fact.

Can you even comprehend the idea of spending the rest of your life in jail? Murderers don't even spend life in jail.....

I pray to god that people like you never make it to anywhere where you can influence political policy, and from your signature I can tell you're a judgmental, selfish prick.

So are you, your a bias prick as well. You need to face reality that is in front of you and you need to stop living in your own bubble world.

I bet you wouldn't even last a week in prison they way you are and what you say to people because people in prison would not tolerate what you say to them and they would knock you out for that.

I hope your don't bring into this world the next idiots and poor saps. I pay people like never make it anywhere and your kind be put in your place.

I'm glad you're older than me.....I'll giggle a bit when you die years before me. I'm tired of these Judgemental Uptight Bitches (JUBs), but luckily I know that the only way to get rid of a jub, is to ignore it.....so good luck biatch.

I can rest easy tonight knowing there still are dumb fuckin' cunts in this world to make fun of :D

Wow, you guys are getting pretty nasty. Dependable, I laughed out loud at your post ... and it is certainly true that Diaper Dragon is calling all of this down on herself by stating that people who have peed in public, and (in some states) sold sex toys or engaged in oral or anal sex should be locked up for life. But seriously guys ... wishing death on each other? Calling each other bitches and cunts? Someone needs to click the hell out of your "warn" buttons. If I was a mod looking at this discussion, there would be bannings and deleted posts across the board. Not to say I disagree with the people who are calling Diaper Dragon out, but seriously guys ... you are adults. Calm down and don't feed the trolls.

And by the way, Diaper Dragon ... I'd suggest you lighten up. Just because this board is about infantilism doesn't mean you can act like a petulant child when you're on it.

Yvhuce, of course you are entitled to your opinion. From your remarks I assume you do not practice law in your state.

When reporting, writers need to qualify using a term such as "accused" or "alleged" because the USA Constitution and the constitutions of all the separate states guarantee the absolute presumtion of innocence until the contrary is proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

However, while investigating a suspected crime law enforcement is not obligated to presume innocence. They are, however, required to investigate and report both inculpatory (showing guilt) and exculpatory (showing innocence) evidence.

My post on this topic correctly pointed out that the man in Utah is accused but has not been convicted. To report this as if he currently is guilty leaves the writer or poster liable for liable since courts have ruled internet group messages are publications. Spoken defamation is slander if proven. Slander is also a tort for damages can be asked in a lawsuit.

That only applies to the law enforcement officials, so they can't railroad people. If someone does something, they're guilty of doing whatever they did. That's a fact of real life.

Yvhuce, of course you are entitled to your opinion. From your remarks I assume you do not practice law in your state.

When reporting, writers need to qualify using a term such as "accused" or "alleged" because the USA Constitution and the constitutions of all the separate states guarantee the absolute presumtion of innocence until the contrary is proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

However, while investigating a suspected crime law enforcement is not obligated to presume innocence. They are, however, required to investigate and report both inculpatory (showing guilt) and exculpatory (showing innocence) evidence.

My post on this topic correctly pointed out that the man in Utah is accused but has not been convicted. To report this as if he currently is guilty leaves the writer or poster liable for liable since courts have ruled internet group messages are publications. Spoken defamation is slander if proven. Slander is also a tort for damages can be asked in a lawsuit.

Sorry for oversimplifying... I'm a good ol' fashion manual laborer, not a lawyer. But there can be and are differences between "actually guilty" and "legally guilty". It's possible for someone who's actually guilty as sin to wind up being found "not guilty" or "innocent" by the legal system. That doesn't mean that they didn't do what they did. It means that the legal system screwed up and can't prove it or went about proving it the wrong way. Too much red tape...

Last year, my grandpa was hit by a group of illegal mexicans while driving home from the gas station. But the cops refused to do anything about it because it would've involved too much paperwork. Are the illegals guilty of hitting him? Absolutely. Will they ever be held accountable? Probly only when they die and have to face God's judgment.