LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Man Arrested In Utah.

On Fox 13, a local news channel in SLC, Ut. A 35 year old man allegedly flashed his diaper in front of some younger children. They mentioned his name but I don't remember it, other than that I wish they would have given more information. I was sitting on the coach by my mom watching it wondering if she was going to look over or say anything to me. She knows I wears diapers and is very uncomfortable about it but doesn't talk about it much. Still it was a very awkward moment! :blush:

let this be a lesson to all those who think it is ok to expose your nappies in public, it is a bad idea, even if it is not illegal, you wil be seen as a wierdo and could easily get arrested

Remember here in the USA we are in the middle of a TV sweeps period. Normally this would be in February but it was delayed to March because of conversion to digital TV. This is when all TV stations want the maximum of viewers because now is when they set the commercial rates for the next several months. You will notice as a consequence TV news becomes more sensational.

Quite probably the same day as the Utah "diaper flasher" other exhibitionists were discovered by police. There were no news stories about them because the word "diaper" could not be added to the story.

Strange that although outsiders pretend to be ignorant about diapers, especially during sweep periods the number of adult baby and diaper scenes on TV shows always increases. This is hardly a coincidence.

By the way, until that "flasher" is convicted at trial, he is entitled to the presumption of his innocence. Maybe he did not deliberately flash his diaper. He might be incontinent and was careless. In a conservative community where being completely covered is important what we would call an accident could be a major event. Also considering some negative stories about a major Utah religious group over child abuse, authorities in that community might be overly concerned.

Guest Diaperdragon

let this be a lesson to all those who think it is ok to expose your nappies in public, it is a bad idea, even if it is not illegal, you wil be seen as a wierdo and could easily get arrested

Yeap, that should serve as a lesson in here to anyone thinking about exposing your diaper in public. Even if it's not illegal, you could be dragged into court, be put on probation, forced to to see the psychiatrist or even worst, be labeled as a registered sex offender in some states for life or for 10 yrs.

That's why if you are going to expose your diaper, expose it where no one will ever see it.

Guest Diaperdragon

Is it this story?

story here

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705289034,00.html

i think he needs help thats for sure, prison will not be the place to get it.

wonder if he has a account on here..

He don't need any help, he needs to time in prison and be locked up for LIFE with no parole. He's a registered Sex offender and sex offenders re offend time and time again until some kid in Utah get's hurt. I hope he get's what he deserves and I hope someone in prison gives him what's coming to him. What he's doing to kids is wrong and what he's doing is giving people who wear diapers a bad name and making people and society think were weird, crazy or perverted.

People should understand that the only place a sex offender is safe is behind bars and in prison for life. Once someone is a sex offender, they will always be one no matter what people think or say.

I always try to imagine or envision what could bring a person to act in a specific way. Sometimes (though not always), I think people need to place less judgment on such individuals. Imagine this scenario: suppose the man grew up in a really abusive family. Further suppose that the only way he felt he could get attention was by doing ridiculously outlandish things, and regardless of whether or not this was positive attention or negative attention, perhaps in his mind, some attention is better than none.

I don't know this guy or anything more about him than what I just saw in the video clip. I just think it is often too easy to judge a person based upon their actions, actual or perceived, and disregard what led up to those actions occurring in the first place. Things are usually far more complicated than they appear on the surface.

Clearly, the guy needs help, but as has already been mentioned, perhaps even getting help won't cause him to change his behaviors at this point in time in his life. I'd like to think differently, but there is only one way to find out. Get him help, make sure he is monitored with an electronic ankle bracelet or some such, and if he keeps screwing up, perhaps because he really is a lost cause, throw him in prison until the day he dies. For his sake, though, I hope some serious remedial psychiatric help will set him on a better personal, social, and moral footing.

Guest Diaperdragon

Oh yea and you like the idea of having some who's clearly on Utah's Sex offender registry to live right next to you and put your kids lives at risk and in danger, then be my guess then. The fact is that, the guy was clearly a Registered sex offender in Utah and what he did is wrong and clearly putting more kids at risk and in danger. What he did is wrong, and he should have been locked up in prison for a long time and should have been committed to a state psychiatric hospital for LIFE.

The statistics prove that Sex offenders do it again and again until some kid get's hurt and this is why Sex offenders like that creep need to be locked up for life without parole in prison. Here's another fact, in prison, if people find out that your a sex offender, your life is pretty much over, because as in society, in prison, inmates do not like sex offenders and the consider sex offenders the lowest form of life in prison and if they find out your one of them. You life is pretty much over with.

Clearly, the only help he needs is prison time and locked up so he can never ever get out. You can never rehabilitate sex offenders no matter what you say or think because once they commit the crime, they keep doing it and keep committing the same crime over and over until someone get's hurt. To them kids are like a drug and they get a thrill out of destroying a kids lives and those people should be locked up and never ever let out of prison.

The difference is, that what AB's and DL's do is harmless and doesn't harm anyone. What a Sex offender dose is to harm, scar and hurt the child. The difference is that sex offenders are criminals and people who should be locked up for life and should never be let out of prison.

Guest Diaperdragon

You have to remember, sex offenders can never be rehabilitated no matter what you think or say, because to them, harming kids emotionally and sexually is like a drug to them. That's why Sex offenders should be locked up for life and given a life in prison without any hope of getting out.

That's why some states may make exposing your diaper inappropriately a sex offense and may even put you as a sex offender if you do that. What that guy did in Utah is wrong and should be locked up in prison for life and should never ever be allowed out into society. The recidivism rate for sex offenders are so high that they are the highest known repeat offenders in the prison system. Plus in prison, inmates don't like sex offenders and if they find out your one of them, your life is practically in danger and they generally put you in PC (Protective Custody). The reason is that if you put a sex offender in general population prison, they dead, by the end of the day.

Diaperdragon, you're oversimplifying an important issue.

It's true that ADULT sex-offenders have a high recidivism rate, and that reform is difficult. On the other hand, sex offender is an ambiguous term, because in most states, it just means someone convicted of a sex crime. This can be something dangerous and harmful, like molesting children, or something fairly innocuous, like an 18-year-old having sex with a 16-year-old, when the two might well be on the same level of maturity, or even something as simple as urinating in public. Therefore, just because there's a registered sex-offender living next to you, it doesn't mean he/she is a child rapist.

Further, in contrast to adults, younger sex-offenders have extremely high reform rates. With timely intervention, 90% won't ever re-offend. That means therapy, however, not prison. Much as our society's more vindictive elements may want to punish these people, it doesn't do us any good in the long run, and it just means that the youth offenders will come out of prison with no life prospects, and likely re-offend.

This should also pretty much go without saying, but nobody wants to be a sex-offender. Neither adult nor youth sex-offenders ever wanted to become what they became. Rather, almost all of them were victims of abuse themselves, usually at the hands of their parents or guardians. Therefore, before you go around demonizing them, consider that they're victims too.

There's no easy answer for adult sex-offenders, because they really are unlikely to change their ways, despite best intentions, but at least for youth, have a little compassion.

Guest Diaperdragon

Diaperdragon, you're oversimplifying an important issue.

It's true that ADULT sex-offenders have a high recidivism rate, and that reform is difficult. On the other hand, sex offender is an ambiguous term, because in most states, it just means someone convicted of a sex crime. This can be something dangerous and harmful, like molesting children, or something fairly innocuous, like an 18-year-old having sex with a 16-year-old, when the two might well be on the same level of maturity, or even something as simple as urinating in public. Therefore, just because there's a registered sex-offender living next to you, it doesn't mean he/she is a child rapist.

Further, in contrast to adults, younger sex-offenders have extremely high reform rates. With timely intervention, 90% won't ever re-offend. That means therapy, however, not prison. Much as our society's more vindictive elements may want to punish these people, it doesn't do us any good in the long run, and it just means that the youth offenders will come out of prison with no life prospects, and likely re-offend.

This should also pretty much go without saying, but nobody wants to be a sex-offender. Neither adult nor youth sex-offenders ever wanted to become what they became. Rather, almost all of them were victims of abuse themselves, usually at the hands of their parents or guardians. Therefore, before you go around demonizing them, consider that they're victims too.

There's no easy answer for adult sex-offenders, because they really are unlikely to change their ways, despite best intentions, but at least for youth, have a little compassion.

Well, the fact is once someone commits a sex crime, they are a sex offender regardless of young person or an adult. They don't deserve any treatment or release in prison. The fact that some people here think they need help or treatment is only an illusion and a myth because people know that sex offender can never be rehabilitated. They just deserve to be locked up for life and no release from prison.

I always try to imagine or envision what could bring a person to act in a specific way. Sometimes (though not always), I think people need to place less judgment on such individuals. Imagine this scenario: suppose the man grew up in a really abusive family. Further suppose that the only way he felt he could get attention was by doing ridiculously outlandish things, and regardless of whether or not this was positive attention or negative attention, perhaps in his mind, some attention is better than none.

I don't know this guy or anything more about him than what I just saw in the video clip. I just think it is often too easy to judge a person based upon their actions, actual or perceived, and disregard what led up to those actions occurring in the first place. Things are usually far more complicated than they appear on the surface.

Clearly, the guy needs help, but as has already been mentioned, perhaps even getting help won't cause him to change his behaviors at this point in time in his life. I'd like to think differently, but there is only one way to find out. Get him help, make sure he is monitored with an electronic ankle bracelet or some such, and if he keeps screwing up, perhaps because he really is a lost cause, throw him in prison until the day he dies. For his sake, though, I hope some serious remedial psychiatric help will set him on a better personal, social, and moral footing.

I think a lot of the crazy desires for exhibitionism and things like that that you see in the ABDL world are probably due to a lack of healthy outlets for their desires. They just get bottled up until they explode. Fears of being judged by their significant others, friends, or family keep them isolated in a way that is far from healthy. People's inability to connect with other ABDLs in the community and in real life are also probably a contributing factor to these feelings. The only solution is really just to work to make people feel welcome and a part of the community, and to encourage them to find someone in real life, be it a friend, a family member, or a significant other that they can open up to about it. That guy had probably been on this board before. He might have even posted one of those fake stories or talked about exhibitionist desires. People like that need to be talked to and lead down a more constructive path, not called out for being trolls. In the future, I suggest we all try to keep an eye out for warning signs, especially in first time posters, and steer people away from this guy's fate.

I think a lot of the crazy desires for exhibitionism and things like that that you see in the ABDL world are probably due to a lack of healthy outlets for their desires. They just get bottled up until they explode. Fears of being judged by their significant others, friends, or family keep them isolated in a way that is far from healthy. People's inability to connect with other ABDLs in the community and in real life are also probably a contributing factor to these feelings.

Places like this and the various other communities online will, I hope, at least lead to a lessening of such isolation.

Something else possibly worth considering: holding a secret, especially one that most of society views as "vulgar" or, at the very least, "weird" can make it difficult for some people to reach out for support. Furthermore, isolation assists significantly in perpetuating a state of depression, and somebody with a "vulgar secret" may fear that the only way they can safely indulge in it is alone, or perhaps with people who won't argue with them for indulging in it, and being alone simply leads to more depression, and for those who choose not to do it alone, for them, children can be a natural outlet. Most children WANT to pay attention to something that is unique or outlandish, but it is often the adults who tell them "don't ask questions. Shhh, keep moving right along." Generally, far healthier might be to actually answer the child's innocent questions, and thereby prevent such adult-perpetrators from "being born" somewhere down the road.

I am NOT condoning in any way the involvement of children in an adult's individual kinky behavior, nor do I want to ever see any sex crime perpetuated, but I DO think one of the ways to prevent "potential victims" from becoming "victims", and perhaps from becoming "future perpetrators", is to have much more frank and open discussion about all nature of sexuality at an age-appropriate level. Such discussions will never be helpful if they are conducted in anything other than an open and nonjudgmental manner.

The only solution is really just to work to make people feel welcome and a part of the community, and to encourage them to find someone in real life, be it a friend, a family member, or a significant other that they can open up to about it. That guy had probably been on this board before. He might have even posted one of those fake stories or talked about exhibitionist desires. People like that need to be talked to and lead down a more constructive path, not called out for being trolls. In the future, I suggest we all try to keep an eye out for warning signs, especially in first time posters, and steer people away from this guy's fate.

That is a most excellent point which I agree with completely.

Guest Diaperdragon

I don't know what PC world you all live in, but you all seem to be so clueless and dumb to believe that sex offenders can be rehabilitated. You all seem to be blind to the fact that once a sex offender, always a sex offender no matter how many times you try to rehabilitate someone. They will always keep committing the same crime over and over until some kid get's hurt. You all seem to forget that sex offenders lust for kids and if you haven't seen it. I suggest you watch MSNBC's to catch a predator and see what kind of person he is. What you all need to understand is the reality that sex offenders will keep committing the same crime over and over again and one way to stop them is to lock them up for life and ban for life them from living in places where children my be at.

DiaperDragon, you're a biased idiot who needs to stop spouting the same crap over and over again. Just because you say something doesn't make it fact.

Can you even comprehend the idea of spending the rest of your life in jail? Murderers don't even spend life in jail.....

I pray to god that people like you never make it to anywhere where you can influence political policy, and from your signature I can tell you're a judgmental, selfish prick.

Guest Diaperdragon

DiaperDragon, you're a biased idiot who needs to stop spouting the same crap over and over again. Just because you say something doesn't make it fact.

Can you even comprehend the idea of spending the rest of your life in jail? Murderers don't even spend life in jail.....

I pray to god that people like you never make it to anywhere where you can influence political policy, and from your signature I can tell you're a judgmental, selfish prick.

So are you, your a bias prick as well. You need to face reality that is in front of you and you need to stop living in your own bubble world.

I bet you wouldn't even last a week in prison they way you are and what you say to people because people in prison would not tolerate what you say to them and they would knock you out for that.

I hope your don't bring into this world the next idiots and poor saps. I pay people like never make it anywhere and your kind be put in your place.

Guest Diaperdragon

I'm glad you're older than me.....I'll giggle a bit when you die years before me. I'm tired of these Judgemental Uptight Bitches (JUBs), but luckily I know that the only way to get rid of a jub, is to ignore it.....so good luck biatch.

You must be one of those idiots who are defending the actions of a sex offender and knowing that what he did is wrong and everyone knew he was on Utah's sex offender registry. I'm glad I don't live in your neck of the woods and I bet your neighbor's must think your crazy for prancing around in a diaper and in front of their kids.