LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Job Hunters: Diaper Tester Needed

For heavens sake, why are steel toecapped shoes required? Is this for the heavier wetter? Is there a risk of corrosion from leaks? Are they to kick the diaper-lovers who are trying to pinch the job?

For heavens sake, why are steel toecapped shoes required? Is this for the heavier wetter? Is there a risk of corrosion from leaks? Are they to kick the diaper-lovers who are trying to pinch the job?

It's probly a factory job. As such, the steel-toed shoes/boots would be a safety requirement, in case a piece of machinery or a roller from the assembly line or something falls on your foot. Steel toed boots come in quit handy. I started wearing them when I started working on the farm. They're also quite handy in the oilfield work. Recently, they saved my foot from being squashed when my dad lowered a pumpjack on it while we were loading it onto a trailer.

I wonder why it asks for a drug test?

It's a quality control position! They don't want some druggie or alcoholic in a position that could get the whole company in trouble. Would you really trust someone like that with ensuring the quality of your diapers? Or anything else, for that matter?

I got caught with crack in my diaper. It was right around the rear between my butt cheeks.

yea i have had my nappy have a hole in it before, i only noticed it on the tube on the way to work when it leaked down my jeans! :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

If there was a diaper tester designer I'd take the job. Even if I make less. Just let me tell them what kind/design/fit/etc etc of diapers need to be made!!! i'm tired of trying to find the perfect diaper! If they would listen to people who use thier products (who are competent enough) that can show them how to make a perfect product(s) they be rich and so would I. :D