LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Victoria = Scammer

Those dirty nigerians are back. Many of you got a PM from Victoia or Victorian using a Yahoo mail address. She is a fake and con artist, ignore her and report any new ID's she uses.

You should give Citigroup her email address. I believe they have $27 million they would like to give her.

lol, just saw that link, classic. Guess WE'LL be paying them that money too.

Didyou know that next year's fashion shows are going to feature asbestos lined handbags just for that reason? :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Yeah, but the only drawback is that the handbags are part of the 'Paris Hilton' range, so the only thing you can fit in it is a very small dog wearing a Gucci jacket.

Beth

Wasn't corporal punishment a big thing during the Victorian era? Maybe we should treat these scammers accordingly. :)

Those dirty nigerians are back. Many of you got a PM from Victoia or Victorian using a Yahoo mail address. She is a fake and con artist, ignore her and report any new ID's she uses.

wat happens if your gullable anouth to send her an e-mail back. wat should we do.

Damn those Victorians, when did they get internet :P

^ :lol:

And nice catch DailyDi. By the time I logged on last night and got the pm from her/it the account had already been deleted. Kudos to the mods for some good and quick work!!!! Glad that you're out there working hard and keeping this a safe community. Keep up the good work, and anything i can do to help let me know.

Just stop emailing her? Good practice for ignoring idiots in the real world :)

I was about to email you guys about her, i got a email from her yesterday this is the second time they try to scam me. :badmood::badmood:

I hear from a wise man said to me fool me once shame on me fool me twice shame on you :diespam::diespam::diespam:

Maybe a little of topic but anyway. Email scams I reply to, its a bit of an experiment if you like, I just click 'reply to sender' and a signature is inserted above their contents which reads::

I am interested very much in getting money, please call me and i will give you details over telephone call as email is not secure. I have my details waiting for you

Name / Address

Insurance number

fax number

bank details

credit card details

house address

###########################

You must call me the number you must call is here. This is my work number.

Please ask for

Imasc ammer

You will tell her who you are

where you live

where you are calling from

Also ask her for the bank account details we use, she is my secretary and needs to know who she is dealing with.

do it today

regards

Imasc ammer

+44 845 113 5000

I look forward to hearing from you quickly

The number is our local police station, and my english is purposely out of contect and has bad grammer. They nearly always reply back and a few have said that the woman who answered the phone never heard of Imasc Ammer and wouldn't give out bank details. It just shows how uneducated and ignorant these idiots are.

I was about to email you guys about her, i got a email from her yesterday this is the second time they try to scam me. :badmood::badmood:

I hear from a wise man said to me fool me once shame on me fool me twice shame on you :diespam::diespam::diespam:

So is that a saying from Texas or Tennassee? ;);)

Wait.. everyone get a pm from this person? i didn't get a pm from them.................

how come i didn't get a pm?

ohhh wait you mean that lovely lady who asked me for just 10,000 dollars and said if i sent it to her she would send me 1 million dollars? But i sent my check to her just the other week, and am eagerly awaiting my check for 1 million dollars, she said she would contact me as soon as it becomes available... whats sketchy about that?? :P

Wait.. everyone get a pm from this person? i didn't get a pm from them.................

how come i didn't get a pm?

ohhh wait you mean that lovely lady who asked me for just 10,000 dollars and said if i sent it to her she would send me 1 million dollars? But i sent my check to her just the other week, and am eagerly awaiting my check for 1 million dollars, she said she would contact me as soon as it becomes available... whats sketchy about that?? :P

You mean to say you didn't get a pm from sexy Victoria, telling you that she'd seen your profile and fallen madly in love with you (I knew it was a mistake to say the drawing on my avatar is a genuine photo) and that if you send her an email you and her can make beautiful music together?

Hey, I loved the bit about "colour and distance is no barrier, and love is all that matters". Colour may not be a barrier to true love, but distance is. Call me 'Mr Unadventurous', but driving your girlfiend back to Nigeria after every date could get a bit boring........especially if you didn't even get invited in for coffee.

Beth

"she" is going to be a pesky one. Using an internet cafe clearly, so lots of I{'s to ban. Report her when you see her please :)

In the meantime, insist that you don't talk to strangers who don't first send you photos of them wearing a diaper and holding today's newspaper :)

ahh okay I had a pm from the person. The uk email address was a dead giveaway for me. Not that yahoo.uk.com is a scam address, however I live in states and why would someone in the uk decide they want to meet me. Lol, I knew if I looked I'd find a thread.