LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seriously, How Do I Wet While Walking?

It's been 7 days since I started wearing diapers full time, and while voiding in most positions has become easy, the one I cant seem to work on is walking. It seems to be that as soon as I start to walk I stop immediately and cant start till I finish moving.

So How do you wet while walking? How about running lol ?

That took me some getting used to. I began by standing with my bladder full enough to flood, letting it go until it was full flow, then taking small steps as I kept going :) After awhile it became second nature. Like anything else the more you do it the easier it becomes to do ;)

Bettypooh

That took me some getting used to. I began by standing with my bladder full enough to flood, letting it go until it was full flow, then taking small steps as I kept going :) After awhile it became second nature. Like anything else the more you do it the easier it becomes to do ;)

Bettypooh

You just need to relax and work up to it. Try smaller muscle movements until you don't reflexitivly clench up.

This is one reason why I recommend that you never try to hold it. Your body needs to "unlearn" its reflexive action and it takes practice.

If you are not committed to 24/7 yet, I suggest that you practice wetting when doing other activities. You don't need a diaper to slightly wet yourself dependig on what you are wearing. If you have to pee and you happen to be walking, try relaxing and letting a very small bit out. Try it a couple of more times depending on what you are wearing. You may be suprised how much underwear will absorb without it showing through to your pants.

Things take time. 7 days is nothing in the scope of your body getting used to things. I've been 24/7 for 11 months now and there are still things I can't do. Though I can wet while walking...

Just be patient and keep at it.

Simply if you have to think about it..you'll never get to that point.. you might sometime soon be able to overcome that thought..but it will be by force.. I concur..stop dwelling on it..just walk and not think about it, just let things FLOW :)

Honestly, if you want to wet while walking, hold it until you can't anymore. Drink a few cups of coffee or your favorite caffeinated beverage and a few cups of water, and wait about 5 hours. Then take a nice walk / jog. I've never tried this, but I would imagine doing it once by necessity would help to do it in the future voluntarily.

also, wait till you start peeing in a position you find comfortable and then stand up and take a step. if you immediately clench the flow off the first time you'll know what to avoid in the future. it may take a while (weeks or months), but eventually you'll get into the swing of things.

its gotten to the point for me where i can not only pee while walking in spurts, but i can walk, hold a conversation, and even jog while peeing. i can't run and pee (i think thats probably good!), but i can do most anything else. it really does take time and repetition to get yourself there, though. keep trying!

Honestly, if you want to wet while walking, hold it until you can't anymore. Drink a few cups of coffee or your favorite caffeinated beverage and a few cups of water, and wait about 5 hours. Then take a nice walk / jog. I've never tried this, but I would imagine doing it once by necessity would help to do it in the future voluntarily.

Though I can deliberately wet in just about any position, including walking, this "bursting" should work. I've long been a pantswetter, but tried bursting a few years ago. My usual approach is to tie it to going to a movie - I park some distance from the theatre and make the return walk to the car even longer with my choice of route.

Before the movie I drink enough fluids that I'm already in a good drink & pee cycle, so much so I can use the bathroom when I

reach the theatre. Large drink, timed to finish about 20-30 minutes before the movie does. That way I usually have a need to go by the end of the movie. Then I walk my route back to the car - about a 30 minute walk, total.

If I stop to wait to cross the street, I may have a strong urge to pee that fades a bit when I resume walking. But eventually the need to pee is strong enough that it will happen. For me it's usually 10-20 minutes into the walk, though sometimes I do make it back to the car first.

But if you really try to stop it at this point, you probably will, at least for a bit, because even just a little flow can take enough pressure off. But that's usually temporary as the pressure will build back up.