LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's The Best Poo For Pooping?

lol, I know it's an odd title / a bit crude, but didn't know how best to ask, so thought I'd ask it straight!

What is the best / easiest / funnest poo when it comes to pooping a nappy?

I've only done it once before - a long time ago, but I'm having a nappy week in a couple of weeks (ordered samples of 10 different nappies to play with!) and fancy trying it again.

So, is firm poo the best to go with (ie 'normal poo'), or is 'runnier' poo more fun? And if so, how do I best achieve this? Will a laxative sort this out?

thanks for your input!

Um, maybe you just deal with what comes out? And, you prepare the best you can with a diaper that can contain the mess? I'd recommend plastic pants for added protection. You ought to know what types of food give you different types of BMs, and amount of hydration will come into play, too. And, if you don't really want to deal with your own natural "soil", you can try dry oatmeal, that as it gets wet, gets to be the consistency of a soft BM, or if you aren't anal/homophobic, you can insert chilled banana quarters into your rectum until you feel pretty "full", and then will have a "banana poop", more in the line of a more firm BM. Experiment. Many feel that unless a person uses their diapers fully as intended, they are missing out. And, others wouldn't DREAM of messing a diaper! Too each their own.

Thanks tcc. I'm certainly up for experimenting - hence the post really.

Not sure about the banana thing though - I've only 'played' once or twice before, and whilst I would 'go there' again, not sure I'm up to getting a banana in there - and I hate bananas anyway (smell makes me feel sick!). Anyhow, how to you get it up there? Doesn't it just splat everywhere? Really curious now lol!

You would need to find some bannas that are on the greener side and then they mentioned that they shoud be chilled.

If they have been refigerated for a while they are a bit firmer than they are when they are room temp.

I like use some fake (like the oatmeal mentioned above) poop for play time becuse it dose not smell so bad and it is easier to get mommy to come and play. You can make the oatmeal a bit dryer than the recipe on the box by not using quite as much water when you cook it or just cooking it longer to reduce the mositure in it. Make sure that you let it cool before you put it in your diaper though!! LOL

I perfer to cook pinto beand for my fake poop. I soak for a while and then cook them in a presure cooker as it is faster than just boiling them. Make sure there is plenty of water and cook them till they are good and soft. Do not add any Salt to the water!! Drain them when they are still warm and the mash them up. If they are too wet or messy just spread them out on a cookie sheet and let them dry for a while. If the are too dry jsut add a bit of water. Be careful when you do add water as a little gose a long way. Think of refried beans but a little bit stiffer in consistancy. But without the salt! The salt dries out your skin! You can use canned beans for this but I would recomend draining and rinsing them to get rid of as much salt as possible before you smash them up.

This makes wouderful play time poop that you can wear for a while without getting a teribble rash.

I live in Phoenix so I will put some in the refridgerator to cool down before I put it in my diaper. Its a great way too cool down. A nice big cold pack insulated against you by a nice fuffy diaper!

They have some suppositories that you can use to promote a BM that is not as messy as using a laxitive or enema. They don't work imediatly so you have time to get your diaper on and get comfortable.

I hope this helps.

one thing to remember is that while poo is 'firmer' when it comes out of your body its not until it hits the cold water that it really firms up... so its going to be soft and squishy in your diaper because theres nothing to cool it down.. however, depending on how tight your diaper is on, you might find it hard/awkward to push the thing out (sorry it makes me giggle to type that) but anyway,.. if you arehaving a hard time going in your diaper because of the whole your brain things you need to go in the toilet you can try sitting on the toilet, but also a suppository will work usually in 15-45 min. and then you'll have to go...

best of luck in your adventures in poo land!!

I used to use glycerin suppositories, but I've switched to Dulcolax. The poop will be very runny, but not enough that a disposable will absorb it. Even after letting it slosh around for a few hours I've never had a problem with skin irritation or rashes.

I've never been a big fan of loose stools so I avoid anything that I know might cause it. I have been filling my diapers for decades and in that time have experimented with ways to maximize the experience. I began using a bulk producing fiber supplement long ago on a physician's advise. Used daily I have enjoyed problem free elimination. The biggest benifit is that with manipulating the dossage I can increase the intensity of urgency, frequency and best of all the volume. Consistancy is semi-firm at the beginning and semi-soft to soft on subsequent bm's. With what I call "extreem fiber loading", I can expect to produce absolutly enormous volume over the course of 3 to 5 hours. In essanceI become a human "soft-serve" machine. If authentic incontinence is your thing (without harsh laxatives and diarhea), you can use a liquid glycerin suppository. Simply work your hand down the back of the diaper, insert the applicator stem and squeeze the bulb. This will cause a completly uncontrolable bm within minutes. For those that enjoy true adventure, insert a frozen "wax bullet" supossitory. By the time it warms and melts, the glycerin will cause a dramatic increase in urgency. It might render you incontinent when you least expect it. If the circumstance is right, I will fiber load while taking a few painkillers. These have a tendency to constipate me. After a few days of fiber therapy and vicodin I am completly full. The results defy the laws of physics. I remember some moms I know commenting on how amazing it is that their little baby can produce adult size poo. It's easy to do the same by fiber loading. One more bit of advise- make sure you are well diapered.

Enjoy, Jack

For banana poop, Biggs, you have to insert pieces of the banana, from the OUTSIDE. Actually, if you relax yourself, it's really not too difficult to push a piece of a banana into your rectum. I like a variety of anal play, so pushing a banana IN is just as easy for me as to push a BM out. LOL However, if the aroma of a banana makes you ill, don't use bananas.

I had never thought about cooked beans or cooked oatmeal. I was talking about dry oatmeal and gradually let the wetting make it pasty. And, given it's food, and not "processed food", besides less offensive odor, cleanup would be easier, especially for cloth diaper users.

It was interesting how much information was shared with HOW to create a BM. That wasn't the original intent or basis of the question. There ARE a variety of ways to assist in trying to SCHEDULE a BM, like with laxatives you drink, like Perdiem or Metamucil. And, a suppository will get things moving more quickly. An enema will help clean you out, but you will also have to contain the water of the enema, as well as fecal material. That could get things pretty soggy.

I once read a letter from a guy who would take Ex-Lax and place it into the center of sugar candy he would make. He would then, when it was cool and set, use those as a suppository. And, never knowing how long it would take for the candy to break down, he'd never know when the Ex-Lax would be exposed and begin to work. He liked the adventure of keeping himself diapered but never knowing when he was going to have to have a BM and have to use his diapers to contain it, as he would usually be out in public or at work when it happened. Daring, to be sure.

I am pleased to see all the response from mutual messers that LIKE to mess. I always felt that diapers were for use for EVERYTHING, and it went from feeling like a "naughty big boy" for pooping my pants to, now, many years later, plainly being comfortable with having a load in my pants, enjoying doing it, enjoying the relief of empty bowels afterward, and the sheer decadence I feel of being "potty trained", and simply disregarding it and blowing potty training off. Plainly, I LOVE to be different and unlike "mainstream society"!

I've enjoyed reading the responses - I'm really looking forward to my week of fun, and am liking the suggestions so far. Are there any 'everyday' items which can act as a laxative? I love overseas and don't speak much of the local language, to trying to explain to the pharmacist that I want a laxative could be tricky B)

I depend (or should I say 'Depend'? :P ) on my body to tell me what will be a good day for messy play. If I've got a fairly strong urge at work, but not too strong to fight, I find that a few burgers from "a certain restaurant with goldish-arches" will help move things out a few hours later. If I feel the beginnings of an urge at about 11 am, and know I'll have time that evening, I'll wolf down two double cheeseburgers (the cheap ones) to "move things along", as well as two jr. chickens (again, the ones off the 'cheapie' menu) for added bulk at 2:30 pm or so. I'm usually 'good to go' ;) by about 5:30 to 7 BM...er, I mean pm. :D

This usually produces a fairly firm movement for me, which I prefer, as I like to see/feel it pushing the diaper out on its way.

...however, depending on how tight your diaper is on, you might find it hard/awkward to push the thing out...

Definitely leave a little 'play' in your diaper. Another curious thing I've discovered is that if you only mess (as I used to do), it's harder to clean up than messing with wetting.

(Could be the acidity from the wetting keeps it from sticking to the skin...I'm not sure.)

...enjoying the relief of empty bowels afterward, and the sheer decadence...

The. Best. Feeling.

Mmmmm, interesting.

However .... just to add to whats already been an educational post.

Oatmeal (oats / porridge / etc) is a natural foodstuff, if you mix this with cooled pre boiled water into a consistency you prefer it can quite easily be 'inserted' into your rectum by using a piping bag and large nozzle. You would probably be better off going for a BM before hand as this stuff tends to act like an enema, if you 'load' yourself with a good enough quantity it will get progressively harder to hold it in. If you add food grade glycerine to the mix it will have an "explosive" effect, you would need to experiment with the quantity of glycerine / oatmeal mix to suit yourself but its totaly harmless to have next to your skin for an hour or so.

I would also like to send respec' for asking such an open question and being so straight forward to find out the information you need, it makes a refreshing change.

I wouldn't use laxatives. It isn't good for your digestive system and it will probably upset your stomach. Here are a few more practical tips.

• Avoid eating meat, especially red meat.
  • Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
  • Drink plenty of water.
  • Use powder liberally to prevent rashes.
  • Allow yourself to air out after diaper changes, especially if you are going to be wearing diapers for an extended period.
  • Have plenty of plastic grocery sacks on hand for messy diapers. Have one open and ready before you even take the diaper off and tie it shut as soon as you drop the diaper in. This will stop you from smelling up your whole house.
  • Consider doing diaper changes in the bathtub/shower. Any mess made there can easily be washed down the drain.
  • Wash your hands thoroughly after every diaper change. Although urine is sterile when it comes out of the body, feces is not and can cause serious illness.
  • If you are just now introducing your significant other to diapers, having them change your poopy ones is not the way to do it. A good time to suggest this next step will not arise until they are so used to dealing with ones that are simply wet that it has become comfortable, routine, and commonplace. A relationship is not a positive one unless both parties are enjoying themselves. Ask your significant other about their fantasies and how you can fulfill them as well. Communication is key.
  • Have fun. You'll learn more about what works for you and your significant other as you go.