LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Situation Where You Have No Choice But To Use

hidden

Has anyone ever been in a situation (for non-incont people) where they had no choice but to use their diapers?

I haven't but I am not daring enough to go out in public enough or have an opportunity at home much since i still live at home. One thing i want to try is to drink a lot of water, have a pair of locking pants on with the key in another room, have a leg or something chained to the bed with a combo lock and turn all the lights off (and have none in reach) before locking the lock so i would be stuck there till morning where there would be enough light to see the lock.

Has anyone ever been in a situation (for non-incont people) where they had no choice but to use their diapers?

There have been times I wish I could have - traffic jams. Where I live, you can get stuck in traffic at any time of day, not just at rush hour. Sometimes it was so painful I thought about going anyway. I've carried a plastic trashbag to cover my cloth car seat just in case.

There have been times I wish I could have - traffic jams. Where I live, you can get stuck in traffic at any time of day, not just at rush hour. Sometimes it was so painful I thought about going anyway. I've carried a plastic trashbag to cover my cloth car seat just in case.

ive been there several times except it involved my sister taking an hour in the bathroom in the morning and i couldn't use a diaper since others were around. (we only have 1 bathroom) i was actually getting dressed and my shoes on to go outside and go into a large pine type tree on the boarder of our property to go when she got out. the tree is the kind where you can hide in it so no one would see unless they were close and looking for me, but i was fortunate enough to not have to resort to that. instead, since i got my license, i have run over to speedway.

I pee in diapers at music festivals, but that's more of a convenience thing.

As exciting as self bondage sounds, be careful. It's not great to put youself into a position where you 100% can't escape until daylight. Imagine you were ill during the night, imagine you had chest pain or something and needed to call an ambulance, or what if your fire alarm went off?

I know it sounds boring, but always have a way of escaping during BD/SM.

Beth

ive been there several times except it involved my sister taking an hour in the bathroom in the morning and i couldn't use a diaper since others were around. (we only have 1 bathroom)

This reminds me of something I saw a few years ago. It was on the weekend, I was standing in the living room with a morning cup of coffee thinking about what I wanted to do that day. I was looking out the big sliding door of the apartment and saw this kid on the patio of the apartment across the way. I didn't know them, or anyone in the buildings. She must've been 7-10. She was out on the patio pacing around like a cat in a cage. And she was mad. She wasn't so much pacing as stomping back and forth. I thought to myself "What's a little kid got to be so mad about?" Then she stopped, squatted down, pulled up her nightgown and stared peeing on the patio. I about snorted coffee through my nose as I started laughing and thinking "Well, if ya gotta go, ya gotta go..."

i was actually getting dressed and my shoes on to go outside and go into a large pine type tree on the boarder of our property to go when she got out.

Reminds me of another story. When I was very young I lived on a farm. When you're out in the fields, nobody runs back to the farmhouse when you have to pee. You find a nice bush or tree on the edge of the field, take care of business, and get back to work. Nobody thinks anything of it. Nobody told me when we moved to town that that wasn't appropriate behavior in the city. I was honestly puzzled the first time I took pee outside a couple of blocks from home (I had to go bad) and some woman came out of her house and started yelling at me. At the time I thought "What's her problem, hasn't she seen anyone pee before?"

I pee in diapers at music festivals, but that's more of a convenience thing.

I'll have to remember that. :) A few years ago a friend (jokingly) asked me if I ever peed standing up any more. I said "Hell no!" Then I thought about it a moment and said "Well, um, actually - if I'm at one of those big music festivals and you get into the porta potty and it stinks to high heaven and you know hundreds of people have sit on that diry toilet seat before you, yeah, then I do - but don't tell anybody!"

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't but I am not daring enough to go out in public enough or have an opportunity at home much since i still live at home. One thing i want to try is to drink a lot of water, have a pair of locking pants on with the key in another room, have a leg or something chained to the bed with a combo lock and turn all the lights off (and have none in reach) before locking the lock so i would be stuck there till morning where there would be enough light to see the lock.

WE do some trail rides where you have to have diapers or some sort of port a potty with you and for us diapers are the easyest we just throw them in a plastic back in the back of out rig till we get back to the really world and find a trash can

I've been in the position where I had to use my diapers and there was no way out. One was when I was at school and I got really bad diarrhea, fortunately I was wearing a diaper otherwise I wouldn't have made it. Went straight home, was embarrassing, fortunately I didn't run across anyone I knew.

~Brian

I did for an exam. Peed gradually answering a tough question. VERY unnerving doing that in total silence like that though, but I didn't make a single sound. I had drunk a lot and so my urine was dilute/didn't smell. I pretty much go into a total control-freak mode for exams. Not a hair out of line.

I always wear diapers to get my hair cut or to the dentist.

Last summer we had problems with the septic system (my wife conveniently left to visit her sister).

The pumps went out that are after the septic tank. The guy pumped out the tank and said I'd be

good for a few days while the pumps were ordered before the "deep shit" alarms started ringing

again. I decided I'd rather shower than use the toilet, so I diapered up for several days.

I was driving a moving van and got stuck in a traffic jam for two hours. I had to go really REALLY bad after the first hour! I knew I had some pull-up style diapers in a duffel in the front seat next to me. While I wasn't going anywhere I managed to pull my pants down, pull up a diaper, put my pants back on (I was nervous about truckers seeing thru the windows) and pee VERY slowly. I was nervous about how much it would hold, as I don't usually pee in my diapers.

Everything was just fine, and I was finally able to pull into a gas station and change.

As a ski patroller when you are on an accident, you are absolutely not allowed to walk away to go use the bathroom. So once while stuck holding the head while we preformed a backboard, I had no choice but to flood my diaper. No one ever knew.

When I was in college I delivered papers for a while (awful college job, 7 days a week, middle of the night, horrible for sleep schedule.) Anyway, I am always diapered at night on account of bedwetting, and I would usually stay in bed until i absolutely had to be up and out to the route, usually at around 2am. So, I usually just left my diaper on for the route, and would come home to shower, dress for the day, get a fresh diaper if i wanted to wear for daytime as well.

One particular night I had not been feeling very well and got bad stomach cramps while I was driving around on my route. I tried to drive to a gas station to use the restroom and avoid messing myself, but I didn't make it and had a pretty bad accident in my diaper. It felt awful; I don't really care for a dirty diaper in general, and positively cannot stand involuntarily soiling myself. I don't usually cry very easily but I did for a little bit after it happened, I just felt powerles and angry at myself and stupid. As I had to finish my route on time and had no clean diaper with me, I had to finish my route in my dirty diaper. I felt filthy, smelled pretty much like I really needed a diaper change, and had to stand up and sit back down in my vehicle frequently, which made it feel even worse. I was a very unhappy camper when I got home, and was thrilled for a shower and fresh, clean diaper. I stayed diapered 24/7 for a few days after that just in case I had any repeat surprises, but thankfully did not have to resort to my diaper again.

Mmmm, Lots!

I love to scuba dive, where I live it is normal to wear drysuits over thick quilted thermal suits. I almost always wear a nappy under mine. On dry land I often just wet my nappy instead of removing my kit. If one needs to go during a technical dive with remaining decompression stops, the only choice is to pee yourself or suffer the bends! Some male divers use adhesive condom catheters attached to a valve in the drysuit leg, these sometimes become kinked, causing floods. I never bothered with these because I am a DL and don't need an excuse to wear a nappy!

i guess it comes with age but i do not understand why dl people have trouble going out wearing diapers?its no ones bussiness what you wear under your clothes.if im wearing my diaper i will use it no matter wear i happend to be at the time.well to pee in anyway.i will not leave a dump in my diaper at all. :rolleyes:

If accidents count, then yes, I've had a couple of times when using not using my diapers wasn't an option... This is often the case with sneak attacks of diarrhea, when I only feel a fart coming on and it turns out to be much more than I bargained for, or when I've got diarrhea and am just too tired to stay up much longer and don't want to risk falling off the toilet in my sleep (I don't trust myself that much), and wind up having an accident in bed.

I guess that being raised in more of a redneckish lifestyle, I tend to not give much of a damn about the ramifications of walking out on a situation to take care of business. I've driven a tractor home when the others decided it'd be funny to try to make me skip lunch. I've walked home from the next county over because I couldn't stand my dad's attitude and wasn't really doing anything besides standing around being yelled at, anyway. So, I really don't have a problem with telling someone where to go if they try to stop me from taking a restroom break.

Reminds me of another story. When I was very young I lived on a farm. When you're out in the fields, nobody runs back to the farmhouse when you have to pee. You find a nice bush or tree on the edge of the field, take care of business, and get back to work. Nobody thinks anything of it. Nobody told me when we moved to town that that wasn't appropriate behavior in the city. I was honestly puzzled the first time I took pee outside a couple of blocks from home (I had to go bad) and some woman came out of her house and started yelling at me. At the time I thought "What's her problem, hasn't she seen anyone pee before?"

We've always lived out in the country. And usually, when it comes to bathroom breaks while driving the tractors, it's just stop the tractor, idle it back, put it in park or neutral (it's not like it'll go anywhere with the disk or field conditioner in the ground), get out, do your business near the tractor, get back in, and get back at it. The finding a bush or some trees is really more of something that's done when there's not a tractor or other vehicle to get between you and your neighbors. And some people just do it out in the open. My little brother actually had a similar problem to the one you mentioned. After being potty trained, he became obsessed with peeing outside, rather than in the toilet. And being the one that everyone but me bent over backwards to please, my folks and grandparents allowed this. My other grandparents, however, live in town. They were mortified when he asked to go outside and then proceeded to just pee off the back porch. Also, I have no problems with doing a bit of side-tracking to pull off on a dirt road and take care of business, or pulling into a MacDonalds to use their restrooms, if the need arises.