LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Guest refridginator

Goodnites And Luvs In One

they goodnights seem to fit me perfect without any leaks

• Like 1

Saw the pants and pads in stock at my Walmart now, sso they are def rolling them out for August ads as promised

What I did with my goodnights is I put in a tena guard, after slashing the back of the guard so it would flow thru, I was quite suprised how well it held up, it got huge.

good nites came out with an underwear like shell that you buy the replacement pads for and Id put 2 or even 3 pads in they got so thick and held so much it was kinda unbelivible haha and for what they where they fit really well and held up great

What I did with my goodnights is I put in a tena guard, after slashing the back of the guard so it would flow thru, I was quite suprised how well it held up, it got huge.

good nites came out with an underwear like shell that you buy the replacement pads for and Id put 2 or even 3 pads in they got so thick and held so much it was kinda unbelivible haha and for what they where they fit really well and held up great

for me its too much extra work, i just started using a size larger plastic back tape up adult diaper, ( ATN) and get a luvs, or Huggies, size 4 or 5, lay it inside, when it fills that up it goes into the outer diaper. i do fold the tape tabs of the luvs under before putting it in,

On 8/5/2014 at 7:19 PM, Angela Bauer said:

Since conventional GoodNites fit you well and yet you would like additional padding, then you will adore the new GoodNites Tru-Fit which consists of a really stretchy washable undies that has a waterproof pocket to hold a disposable liner. These are made for girls and for boys. Both kinds in sizes S/M and L/XL. The same liners work for girls as well as boys.

34 minutes ago, GNXL1 said:

I just wish that Goodnites made them a little bit bigger,

Very sad how KC us targeting 125lbs towards Depends. Even if Depends was best product out there,

My favorite type of diapers are baby ones! Because of the print on them and especially the babyish smell lol! I started out wearing adult diapers a few yrs back because of my fetish for diapers but I just recently bought some XL GOODNITES to try and see if they'd fit

• Like 1