LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Regret To Inform You

It is with a very heavy heart that I bring forth this news to our community today. I found out a good friend of mine and quite possibly many others has passed away. Our beloved friend Heidilynn has passed on. Unfortunately I do not know too many details as of yet except for the fact that she has left our world.

Heidi was my mentor, my shoulder to cry on, and my good friend. Heidi taught me so much about myself with regards to the ABDL side of me and I am very thankful.

I feel numb and completely saddened that we have lost such a pivotal person to our community.

As I find out more information I will keep everyone in this community up to date.

SanDPride007.jpg

It is with a very heavy heart that I bring forth this news to our community today. I found out a good friend of mine and quite possibly many others has passed away. Our beloved friend Heidilynn has passed on. Unfortunately I do not know too many details as of yet except for the fact that she has left our world.

Heidi was my mentor, my shoulder to cry on, and my good friend. Heidi taught me so much about myself with regards to the ABDL side of me and I am very thankful.

I feel numb and completely saddened that we have lost such a pivotal person to our community.

As I find out more information I will keep everyone in this community up to date.

SanDPride007.jpg

Sorry for the duplicate post Bri? I guess I was envovled in writting one of my own when you posted this one. It took me a while to get my thoughts out.

Thanks for your support and friendship.

Tami

Very sad news! While I did not get to know Heidi Lynn personally, she was a great supporter of the ABDL community and regularly shared her life with us through stories and photos. She spoke out about the ABDL lifestyle to those who would listen and embraced all who would welcome her.

Bri, this is extremely sad news indeed. I am from AZ and knew Heidilynn through the boards. Her outspoken-ness and very helpful endorsement of social acceptance will be greatly missed. I wish now I would have gone to Vegas this time to meet up. I chance I will regret now. May her passing me remembered by all.

Oh my goodness, this is for sure very sad news. I had hoped to meet her this summer. Something I very much wanted to do. I had always looked up to the positive way Heidi portrayed us. She was very much a part of my life in this community and helped me deal with many issues through the years. My thoughts and Prayers are with you all of our community that Heidi has touched, either before and during this difficult time in our lives. God Bless you Heidi, may he have a special crib in heaven for you.

My condolences to the close friends of Heidilynn and to the AB/DL community for this great loss, She will be missed.

Her inspiration was like the light of a torch in a dark tunnel. She helped me light mine so I could find my way to accept myself. Although she is gone Her presence and torch will continue to shine bright!

Didn't know him, didn't care to know him.

With that being said--

I acknowledge the impact he left behind, and the persuasiveness he possessed, not to mention the self value he had to have held being the person he was. My condolences.

you play with matches, don't you?

• 3 weeks later...